the art of fellatio!?

Who is recommended for the best bj?

The lady off Merivale with the funky furniture have an awesome upside down head over the edge bbbjcimsw!

Posted via Mobile Device

Who is recommended for the best bj?

The lady off Merivale with the funky furniture have an awesome upside down head over the edge bbbjcimsw!

Posted via Mobile Device

That description and group of letters made me think of SexxySophie for some reason. Lol.

But there are many excellent oral artists on CERB. I'll limit this to recent BBBJCIM in my own personal experince.

In chronological order of first visit (it would be difficult to rank them in any other way or to say one is better than the other - all have their own unique and enjoyable approach), for BBBJCIM, in the past few months, I've really enjoyed Cameron, Naomi, Redseductress, emmalexandra, Petite Amy, Leanna, Erin_xo, Grasshopper, and the previously-noted SexxySophie.

There are a number of others I've seen during that time who provide BBBJCIM who are not members of CERB or who are former members or currently inactive, so I won't mention them. Nor those who don't offer CIM with BBBJ, though there are many good practioners in that field of expertise as well. Plus I've had some really excellent covered BJs over the past few months.

Bottom line: it's all good. Pretty difficult to cum in someone's mouth, covered or not, and not be able to say you had a good time. Lol.

• Like 1

Bottom line: it's all good. Pretty difficult to cum in someone's mouth, covered or not, and not be able to say you had a good time. Lol.

A truer statement has never been uttered!:-D

Guest gagagaga

Taylor at Hannia's and Veronica Valentine were both amazing

I've really enjoyed Cameron, Naomi, Redseductress, emmalexandra, Leanna, Erin_xo, Grasshopper, and the previously-noted SexxySophie.

QUOTE]

I agree with Youngstud, Redseductress definetely has this particular "art" mastered!

Another great one is Lili Love, if you don't mind 'em a little older (and crazy! But not necessarily in a bad way).

• Like 1

I will add yet another tip of the hat for Redseductress and her enthusiastic skills.

Another lady who sticks in my memory is BJQueen Eve. She doesn't hang around here anymore, so I'm not sure what happened to her. I hope she's well wherever she is.

• Like 1

Another lady who sticks in my memory is BJQueen Eve. She doesn't hang around here anymore, so I'm not sure what happened to her. I hope she's well wherever she is.

Yes, didn't mention her before because she's on the "inactive list" right now. She still checks into CERB to read some of the posts from time to time, but hasn't actively posted for clients since last fall.

She certainly lived up to her handle. Also, I'm into outdoor sex when the weather is nice, but not that many providers will do that (at least not with clients - lol). Eve was a country girl who loved the outdoors. Enough said.

Totally agree. I've been out of things for a while, and the last decent one I had was adorable chloe. Technique was only B+, but the enthusiasm to the last drop was A+. Ah Cameron... need to finally connect with you...

Yes, didn't mention her before because she's on the "inactive list" right now. She still checks into CERB to read some of the posts from time to time, but hasn't actively posted for clients since last fall.

She certainly lived up to her handle. Also, I'm into outdoor sex when the weather is nice, but not that many providers will do that (at least not with clients - lol). Eve was a country girl who loved the outdoors. Enough said.

I just want to mention that I love doing outdoor oral sessions ;) I have a few spots here in C.P and am always willing to travel if you have a favorite private spot as well. I don't advertise this but all you gotta do is ask :)

Oh and I also have to add in a thank you for all the great compliments :D Totally made my day!

xoxo

Eve moved. Try to PM her. She is still around, she will reply, especially if you have met her before.

I will add yet another tip of the hat for Redseductress and her enthusiastic skills.

Leah from PK should be mentioned, she did this DT bbbj that was unforgetable!

There has been so many over the past that have given outstanding oral, some that know how to lick up and down your shaft,then swallow the whole package taking their time like it was a fine art.

There has been others that like to whack hard you hard then suck, swirl and sometimes spit on your head... that can be fun too.

So I'll just say they all have been most excellent either covered or uncovered!But the BBBJ's have been out of this world lately!

The erotic pleasure of it all is great, so ladies keep your heads

up:grin:

Generally for some reason, the french girls are the best at this from my expierence. However top honors for me would go to Niki Valhala, Veronica Valentine, Victoria Jolie. I have been with many ladies and while most have great enthusiasm, they just dont apply the suction like the french girls.

Guest f***2f***

Well it will come as no surprise who I think top prize goes to...she's inactive but not forgotten....mia of honeyzworld....that was a lady that just kept going till you were twitching like a fish on the beach....simply the best!!

Vic Jolie,Pretty Paige, Alley Allure,Jasmine from PK,Veronicahouse,Dorinda,Annessa2009,Brook-Lynn,Emmie Olsen,Dreamgirl-now retired,SexxySophie,Emily InToronto,Grasshopper,Kelly1234,KyraTo,Lil Hottie,MadisonDoll,MaxinePK-retired, Miss Cloe......should I go on?? okay...Naomi SP from Stittsville, Petit Amy,Redsuductress,Sexy Brooke, Veronica Valentine...there is a short list to go by...either bare or covered it was all mmmmm good! ;)

• Like 1

Perhaps tomorrow I will add some of the touring ladies on a short list of mine.

Vic Jolie,Pretty Paige, Alley Allure,Jasmine from PK,Veronicahouse,Dorinda,Annessa2009,Brook-Lynn,Emmie Olsen,Dreamgirl-now retired,Emily InToronto,Grasshopper,Kelly1234,KyraTo,Lil Hottie,MadisonDoll,MaxinePK-retired, Miss Cloe......should I go on?? okay...Naomi SP from Stittsville, Petit Amy,Redsuductress,Sexy Brooke, Veronica Valentine...there is a short list to go by...either bare or covered it was all mmmmm good! ;)

Pete, Pete, Pete. My name's not in there. Don't you know know that bbbj is my specialty? Tsk tsk. ;)

Pete, Pete, Pete. My name's not in there. Don't you know know that bbbj is my specialty? Tsk tsk. ;)

It should be there! hopefully very shortly!! ;)

Guest EmmieOlsen

Hey Pete, nice to see myself up there! Thanks for thinking of me. xoxo

I'd have to say that there is no such thing as fellatio badly done

but some do it better than others.

I'd have to say that there is no such thing as fellatio badly done

but some do it better than others.

I have to say that unfortunately there can be some pretty bad BJs. And I've had the tooth marks to prove it. Lol. Inexperience and nervousness, in this area as in any other, can present problems.

Fortunately, for most practitioners, even relative novices, it's like that famous Lauren Bacall movie line, "there's nothing to it - just put your lips together and blow." Lol One cannot underrate the importance of sufficient saliva, either. Lol.

No problem gorgeous, a well deserved mention of course!:-D

Hey Pete, nice to see myself up there! Thanks for thinking of me. xoxo