CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts July14th 2009 - Nominate now!

Vote for - Valued Member Award July 2009  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for - Valued Member Award July 2009

• Annessa2009
    • Antlerman
    • buggernot
    • Capitalman
    • Cumquat
    • Emma Alexandra
    • Erin-Ottawa
    • Igotaboner
    • Loneskater
    • pistolpete
    • SamanthaEvans
    • Secret Admirer
    • Seymour
    • spud271
    • WrinkledinTime
    • Disqualified for cheating (YoungStud)

So many good options to choose from, I picked 4 and still felt like I should've picked a whole bunch more.

Can't believe I'm winning though, so flattered by the response. It is like golf right, lower score is better? What? No? Oh...then that means, ummm, oh dear, that's....that's....ahhh, bugger!

Guest f***2f***

And Young Stud pulls into the lead followed closely by Emma and Pistol Pete. Coming around the bend is Boner and Annessa.....Boner is looking at Annessa....he's being hampered by a growing bulge.....this could be an upset folks!! ha ha.

This is one race that won't be won 'by a nose'...it's gonna be a throbbing head or a nipple. Or can bodily fluids count for crossing the line? Does anyone have the rulebook handy??

Guest f***2f***

And Emma surges into the lead followed closely by Youngstud who's keeping his eye on Emma's backside....pistolpete puts on a surge of speed to stay in third...annessa and erin pull ahead of Boner who is breathing hard and watching two lovely fillys duke it out,,,samantha is coming up behind boner, trying to get close enought to whisper naughty things in his ear and put him off his game!!

How about an SP only version of this award ?

It is the posts by the girls that are the main attraction for me.

Guest f***2f***

And Emma breaks away from the pack......she's way out in front!! (well yeah she does tend to be way out in the front anyway!!):mrgreen:

Guest W***ledi*Time
How about an SP only version of this award ?

It is the posts by the girls that are the main attraction for me.

It's called the Members Choice for Favourite Service Provider Award, "A recognition award for the ladies who take time to participate and contribute in the forums and chat areas." Past winners include Cat and Emma Alexandra:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=180

Boner, love your "play by play" of "the race". Too funny! Keep it up, buddy.

And thanks to all those who've voted so far, no matter for whom.

And Emma surges into the lead followed closely by Youngstud who's keeping his eye on Emma's backside....pistolpete puts on a surge of speed to stay in third...annessa and erin pull ahead of Boner who is breathing hard and watching two lovely fillys duke it out,,,samantha is coming up behind boner, trying to get close enought to whisper naughty things in his ear and put him off his game!!

bahahaha......I'm just imagining what the rabit would be?

And Emma breaks away from the pack......she's way out in front!! (well yeah she does tend to be way out in the front anyway!!):mrgreen:

hahaha i agree with Ys..keep it up ...i know you have no problem doing that..hehe

I really like the fact that Annessa and Erin are coming right up my rear! LOL !! Now that would be heaven! Kudo's to all that have been nominated, and sincere thanks for those you voted for myself! Greatly appreciate it!

Pete

Guest TheDoobDude
I really like the fact that Annessa and Erin are coming right up my rear! LOL !!

Pete

Go, Pete, go! That could give you the stimulus to shoot ahead! Lol!

Go, Pete, go! That could give you the stimulus to shoot ahead! Lol!

oh no! Then he would be shooting on YS and i don't think either of them swing in that direction...yikes!

Guest f***2f***

And Emma rounds the turn out in front (yep)....Young stud is still hot on her... errr... heels,,,,here comes Pistol Pete putting on a head of steam....Annessa pulls into third just slightly ahead of Erin who slaps her on the hind quarters (OMG what hind quarters they are!)...:boobies:

YoungStud has been disqualified from the vote for cheating. He registered another account on cerb and used it to vote for himself. Sorry but all votes for YoungStud will no longer count.

I should say that it was only ONE alternative handle... not like the lady we caught a while back with 12+ fake memberships votting for herself. Now... youngStud may not have been around when she got caught with the fake accounts but just so everyone knows in advance

1) I can see who voted being I am the site admin

2) A system is in place to notify me if the same IP address votes for any poll more than once. When I get this notice I start digging and I will catch anyone who does this.

I asked him about the alternate account and he admitted to having it (Did not deny it) so kudo's for confessing and unfortunately it did disqualify you from this times running for the valued member... sorry.

My unpredictable alter ego, the DoobDude, let himself get carried away with his sense of humour around here in variety of ways. He's now disappeared forever and his various posts over the past few weeks along with him.

Sorry for causing Mod a hassle, and in a moment of mindless intoxication much more typical of the Dude than myself, for allowing The Dude to break the rules. My apologies to all those who voted for my real persona.

As Dreamer pointed out elsewhere, we can all screw up occasionally. http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70546#post70546

oh no! Then he would be shooting on YS and i don't think either of them swing in that direction...yikes!

I don't need to worry about which way YS swings, but I'm sure he is a straight shooter. Very unfortunate situation YS, sorry to hear, and yes we all make mistakes.

But now getting to the point Emma..... maybe with a lot of push.... just possibly, I might be able to shoot over on top of you:boobies:

Guest f***2f***

OOOOO as they round the bend YoungStud steps on his penis....a groan goes up from the crowd and he's out of the running....but the race thunders on....it's emma in the lead with Pistol Pete a distant second...Annessa is right behind him in third tugging at his....errr um...tail.....ERin wants some of that action so she's right behind Annessa (best of both worlds) boner is behind her champing at the bit (or is that a ball gag?)

My unpredictable alter ego, the DoobDude, let himself get carried away with his sense of humour around here in variety of ways. He's now disappeared forever and his various posts over the past few weeks along with him.

Sorry for causing Mod a hassle, and in a moment of mindless intoxication much more typical of the Dude than myself, for allowing The Dude to break the rules. My apologies to all those who voted for my real persona.

As Dreamer pointed out elsewhere, we can all screw up occasionally. http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70546#post70546

it was nice having you right behind me...damn that turned me on...

I don't need to worry about which way YS swings, but I'm sure he is a straight shooter. Very unfortunate situation YS, sorry to hear, and yes we all make mistakes.

But now getting to the point Emma..... maybe with a lot of push.... just possibly, I might be able to shoot over on top of you:boobies:

mmmmmmmmm that that would be something....having you over top of me...:wink:

Hahaha that is too funny!! Most of us use THIS account as our alter ego, so you have an alter alter ego??

You are in good company many cerbites have had this same thing happen to them, I think it is through social networking that we test different persona's. Just to bad mr. doob had to cast a vote :o

Hahaha that is too funny!! Most of us use THIS account as our alter ego, so you have an alter alter ego??

You are in good company many cerbites have had this same thing happen to them, I think it is through social networking that we test different persona's. Just to bad mr. doob had to cast a vote :o

Yep, despite the rain lately, the crop in the upper Valley has been particularly good so far this year, and he just got dumb and foolish (more than usual) when he came back from the pub, had a relaxing smoke or two, and started to surf. Kind of forget which persona he was. Which is the problem with having more than one. Voted for a bunch of people, including Emma, Pete, Annessa and several others. But also checked the Y.S. box. Pretty dumb dood.

• Like 1

Emma you have my vote, sexy , smart and funny will win them over anytime!

Love ya beautiful!

Posted via Mobile Device

Emma you have my vote, sexy , smart and funny will win them over anytime!

Love ya beautiful!

Posted via Mobile Device

love ya too sexy!