Isn't she the same one who went by the name Summer? If it is due to ru,es of this board I can not comment sorry:-(

• Like 1

Yes I believe aka Summer. Posted adds same day last week on bp, one as Summer and other as Christy. Was corrected though. Cheers,

Yes Christy used to be "summer" the petite one,and I recommend u read the other thread on her

• Like 1

hi there, was following this post, but wanted your input on this girl, is this the same girl that talks about school, brunette? any input would be appreciated!

yup, the one who starts school and will be quitting soon very shortly for the last 2 years.

• Like 1

Lol, ya that should have been warning sign number one. First rule of sales, make your product or service a limited time offer!

• Like 1

ya she has many names Summer, Christy, Kristen. Name changes are always a a red flag. Wish I seem them sooner

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

Can't recall her name. Might be Kristen or kristy. I stumbled across her pics on there a few months ago

Ok I never see any girls that have so many bad reviews but this girl has really caught my eye. She looks exactly like a ex girlfriend I had in the past and she looks so good in those pictures. I can't get some of those pictures out of my head. I want to walk away but I think I might just have to bite the bullet and toftt or tofm on this one. Just wondering if anyone that saw her can pm the details on what the problems are? If its just a being rushed thing or her not wanting to be there then I can deal with it once but if there something really bad for safety reasons then I'd like to know. Not too sure what these other sites are that I can check out. Any info would be great. Thanks

It is one thing that she's been posted on the dirty.. but is it necessary to "out" her real name here on this board?

That's a very very uncool thing to do.

• Like 8

Please don't feed the trolls. Just use the REPORT THIS POST icon and DO NOT COMMENT publicly - you make my job harder and often give the troll the drama they are looking for. I had to delete a LOT of posts in this thread and now close it too.

• Like 4