I'm meeting a client who has recently gotten braces to straighten his teeth. I'm guessing for a man to have them is different then a woman in this line of work? I realize this maybe an odd question but if an SP had braces would you still see her?

• Like 1

Yup I sure would !

There would have been many other things that attracted me to her....and kudo's to anyone wanting to improve their teeth, their self image, and their future health.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sure I would! I would adjust my activities a bit to ensure that nothing of a personal nature was cut open though for the safety of myself and the SP.

I can' imagine that it would make a difference

today's dental appliances have made a lot of progress from when I was a kid and the plastic ones don't pose a "shredding danger" lol

• Like 2

Would not matter. SP might want to let people know ahead of time in case it was an issue with some. Other than that, brace yourself for a good time... pun intended

• Like 1

Wouldn't bother me in the least. I'm all about the whole package. However with the new clearline braces you don't even know that they are on.

• Like 2

There are the new highspeed braces from minor cases for teeth or those that need more straightening. 3-6 months tops for worst case scenarios.. http://ottawahighspeedbraces.ca They are in Ottawa. They use clear braces with white wires that are hardly noticeable. I know someone who has them.

|Invisalign is good so that you can take out when you eat and brush your teeth or for other things (lol) but are more for teeth that don't need a lot of straightening.

If anyone were to say anything about an SP for having them, how could they fault her for it? She is just trying to look her best and is better for her health. I do wonder what it would be like for someone receiving a bj? lol.

• Like 1

I would. When I see a lady it's because there is something about her that interests and attracts me to her. Braces wouldn't even be an issue on whether to see her or not

RG

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

Good to know I'm not the only one :)

Additional Comments:

Fetish Alert! Mmmmmm Braces! Yes Please! Droooool ;)

Good to know I'm not the only one :)

If anyone were to say anything about an SP for having them, how could they fault her for it? She is just trying to look her best and is better for her health. I do wonder what it would be like for someone receiving a bj? lol.

Speaking from when I was a teenager a BJ with Braces on was like any other awesome. Also as a rule a lady doesn't "generally" use her teeth during a BJ so it shouldn't ever really be a problem. However if there was a time when a lady was starting to go down on me and she started nashing her teeth it would likely scare "little chucky" into doing a turtle even without braces on.

Oh BTW my first ever BJ was from a girl with braces.

Chuck

• Like 2

I had braces growing up and they were regular ol' metal, super ugly braces.

I'm a little jealous of the newer, less obvious braces.

I think braces on dudes are kinda cute :)

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Hell ya!!! Brings back some very hot memories...oops sorry premature ejaculation!

I had braces growing up and they were regular ol' metal, super ugly braces.

I'm a little jealous of the newer, less obvious braces.

I think braces on dudes are kinda cute :)

Berlin, I was a metal mouth too back in the day. When some of my employees come in to the office and talk about their new braces "Invisaline" and I look and can't see anything there, I feel like punching their teeth out.

One of the funniest memories about my braces was going to the bathroom after a makeout session at my girfriends house and picking pubes out of my braces.

Chuck

• Like 1

I find them so hot. This girl at a Tim Horton in my hometown as them and they look so sexy on her, I told her and now when she sees me she smiles really big to show them to me. Even though she is in her mid 20's She would look awesome in a schoolgirl outfit.

Guest t****ster***ke

like anything, it really depends on the woman. if it negatively affects her confidence, then it's a problem, but if she has that certain devilish smile, it can be pretty damn sexy.

I once dated a girl with braces, not realizing that I was pretty much only attracted to her because of the braces. After about a month, she had them taken off and we broke up shortly thereafter. Obviously I found the braces to be attractive, and apparently I'm a bit of a jerk.

I would pay a SP extra just to see her in sexy braces. Braces can be very hot on a woman if she has clean teeth and a clean smile and fresh breath. I guess I have a bit of a fetish for braces so count me as one that would actually prefer a SP to have them. Even a hawley retainer is very hot.