Why is Saturday night so quite

Why is it always so quite on Saturday nights, some of use do not have time on a weekday to meet up butt when it comes to the weekend the pickings are slim. I thought the weekend would be a prime time because people out and about so why is it so slow.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for myself, the weekend is when I spend time with my family. I try to avoid booking liaisons during that time for that reason. Other SPs may have similar reasons for keeping Saturdays to themselves.

That being said, on the chance that you're basing this on who is posting their availability at any given time, you might be able to make special arrangements in advance by contacting the lady of your choice and asking if she'd consider doing a Saturday date with you.

I've had gentlemen make that request of me, and I've tried to accomodate them as best I can. There's no reason why another lady, one who provides FS, wouldn't potentially do the same for you. :-)

- Tess.

I'm certainly someone who prefers weekends. So, I plan well in advance.

Yes, people are out and about, but a good portion have families so less availability on weekends.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yes Sat seem to be a quiet one for most of us. I am lucky to be seeing a local lady who is aware of my work week and sees me on Sat evenings with prior notice. It seems to work for both of us and actually gives us more time together for a longer encounter that might involve a dinner date and then an evening be hind closed doors.

I'm only speaking for myself here. I do not advertise that I work on Saturday or Sunday but I do work on Saturdays and Sundays if I'm booked in advance. For the client(s) to see me on a Saturday or Sunday they must book in advance between Monday and Friday. If I do not get booked between those dates I go on my merry way and enjoy my Saturday and Sunday to myself.

So like the others have said maybe last minute options for Saturday and Sunday are very limited. If you book in advance with the lady of your choice for Saturday or Sunday, I do not see it being a problem. Also read the ladies website. I also work the evening too if booked in advance but I always have to tell my client(s) this because they think I don't. I state that I work the weekends and evenings if booked in advance right on my website. I hope this helps.

XoXo

Peachy/Val.

I agree with Tess, satuday nights and sundays are the time I have chosen to dedicate to my personal commitments, I work hard dunring the week long hours, so like everyone else we need some rest and down time.. Keep ourselves mentally and physically healthy to be able to deliver proper service at all times when we make ourselves available.

Same as Tess I ve had special request to see someone on hours that I am not regularly available..., but again with a certain notice.

• Like 1

Yes for me,I look forward to my personal time on the weekend.

Unless someone has contacted me on a Thurs or Friday, and made arrangments...then my phone goes on silent mode.

ALSO in the case of incalls, especially if residental...then most of the neighbors are home and I just dont want any red flags to go off. So I tend to keep my visitors for the weekdays during office hours, this way most of the neighbors are at work and are none the wiser.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

As for me i like to have my encounter on Sunday it ends my weekend the lady i see knows i only call on that day if i miss Sunday i may go out during the week but not that often...:icon_smile:

Most of my encounters have been on weekends. But I do plan my encounters far ahead of time...including the day/date

Maybe some ladies already have encounters scheduled when you contact them

Or some may take a weekend off

RG

For me a family man, it depends if I am in my home town or elsewhere on business travel.

In my own home town its Mon-Fri daytime only, on business travel any day, any time.

Guest S****r

On the other hand, there are others of us SPs who work ONLY weekends and evenings. So keep looking, cause we right here!

Like Others, I too generally Play Monday-Friday, But am willing to make exceptions for evenings or Saturdays. I never Sin on Sunday. okay...maybe once, but I try not to. ;) I Do not offer FS- So not sure if my comment is relevant in this section. Either way- here it is ;) Rrrrroar!

• Like 1

Guest paq****5

Well for me is the art of planning! I look up the ladies and find their schedules and adjust accordingly.

I plan well ahead and if I definitely would like a specific SP I make myself available to her schedule if she accepts! All the Ladies have schedules and a private life! I have experienced sp making alterations to their schedule to accommodate and if they do so well a little extra goes a long way!

I find weekends are quite slow for myself, and other SPs I know. This could be why many now take weekends to themselves - because trying to work might not be worth it.

When I still booked hotel rooms, I completely stopped booking them on weekends, because sometimes I wouldn't even see one client and therefore I wasted the money. Now, I have a permanent incall, so usually am available weekends, but if the evening comes along and I have nothing booked, then I'll generally head out with friends so if someone were to call for a last-minute booking they may miss me.