OK, so this probably isn't as exciting to anyone else as it is to me, but I got accepted to the Women's Studies program at Ottawa U for the fall.

I was really really worried for awhile because it was into July and I hadn't heard anything.

Because I already have a degree, I get to start in year 3, AND I'm exempted from all 1000 level (first year, I assume) English and Philosophy courses.

Now I just have to figure out how I will pay for this deliciousness. Hahahaha.

Guys? ;)

Congratulations, Erin. That's great.

Good luck in your programme.

OK, so this probably isn't as exciting to anyone else as it is to me, but I got accepted to the Women's Studies program at Ottawa U for the fall.

I'm proud of you, darlin'. You follow your own path. Congrats!

Congrats Erin... now remember do your assignments on time or you may have to pay a visit to the Professor's office to "discuss" your transgressions. :P

Congratulations! It always feels good to accomplish something like that when the outcome isn't certain. Just remember to do a good job to prove that they made the right decision.

Guest f***nds4f**

Congrats Erin; Once again she proves that big tits girl has brain!

That's awesome, good for you! But I don't understand, you're already a great woman, why do you have to study more about that subject?? ;) I kid, I kid...

Big Congrats Erin. If you keep going, pretty soon we'll have to call you Dr. Erin... ;-)

That is my ultimate goal!

Congrats Erin... now remember do your assignments on time or you may have to pay a visit to the Professor's office to "discuss" your transgressions. :P

Hahahaha! I'll be good, I swear!

Congrats!! I will try to help with the tuition!

Awesome!

Congrats Erin...lets have dinner to celebrate!!!!

Yes, PM me and we'll do it up!

Congratulations! It always feels good to accomplish something like that when the outcome isn't certain. Just remember to do a good job to prove that they made the right decision.

Ha, well I view this as a fresh start, so I have plans to be on the Dean's List.

That's awesome, good for you! But I don't understand, you're already a great woman, why do you have to study more about that subject?? ;) I kid, I kid...

I <3 you all!

I think that is way cool! I can just imagine all the great research papers you'll be able to write on a certain subject. Let us know if we can be of help when you get there!

I have a feeling you'll manage the tuition just fine. :razz:Hope to meet you sometime!

Third year entry! That is wonderful. Avoid all the boring intro stuff, and straight into seminars and papers, the meat of academia. You will bring a valuable view point to the discussions.

Best wishes

yaaaay ERIN! way to go!

perhaps us CERB ladies can have car-wash to help you raise some dough (hehe jus kidding) ;-)

xoxoxox

yaaaay ERIN! way to go!

perhaps us CERB ladies can have car-wash to help you raise some dough (hehe jus kidding) ;-)

On the other hand, good looking women, wet clothing, bending over car hoods, sunny day, lots of suds, hoses spurting. Could work. Lol.

Guest W***ledi*Time
OK, so this probably isn't as exciting to anyone else as it is to me

On the contrary, Erin, it's always exciting to run across someone who is looking forward with real enthusiasm to the next step in their life ...

I usually shy away from the really long lineups, but in this case I'll make an exception and join the Congratulations Queue!