French SP

Guest J*****gxyz***79

Is there any french SP in the Fredericton Area?

If not my english is not very good, so any comprehensive SP?

Hey sweetie. I find that language barriers can be overcome in this business. After all, it is the language of love that matters.

Hé bonbon. Je constate que des barrières linguistiques peuvent être surmontées dans ces affaires. Après tout, c'est la langue de l'amour qui importe.

Not sure if the translation worked, but welcome and hopefully you are able to find someone!

I was About to BOOOO you pretty hard lol. Being English is the reason I have this job. An English girl can't get a job scrubbing toilets because their not bilingual but I have to attempt to speak like I'm talking to mentally slow people cause the guy that's working at the Bank can't speak English so so much for having to be bilingual.

BUT!!!! Where you Are french and you are looking because you don't speak much English you're looking for a french girl to understand her lol. So I will withdraw my BOOOO :D Language barriers can be frustrating.

Yes, in this job you can work around it but you still find it difficult. body language can do some things but it may just end up uncomfortably poking around with random had gestures here and there.

And I know that sometimes people like to chill and chat before jumping right into things :)

Every so often a french Canadian swings through so snap one up when you see them and I hope they are good to you :)

• Like 1

Guest J*****gxyz***79

just a clarification....

i like english girl as much as french one..

sorry if my thread was confusing...

thanks

I don't think people think you don't like English girls, we understand that conversing in your own language is easier.

Je ne pense pas les gens pensent que vous n'aimez pas les filles anglaises, nous comprenez que la conversation dans votre propre langue est plus facile.

I don't speak French, just use Babylon translator...

xoxo

J'ai parle Francais, mais Je suis pas un FS provider:( Je suis un massus:)

Je suis Acadian, mais je suis parle Englais.... J'ai parle jus en petit pu Francais!

Jai visite a Cuba, beaucope mon ames dit" ahhh to parle tres bein en Francais" hahaha,

Peutertre Je ne ecrit pas bien, mais Je parle bien....Je ponce? haaha

Tu vu une bon massage, PM a moi et J'ai massage, avec parle avec toi!

Merci beaucope!

xoxoxo