I am posting this as remider that we are not super hero's and we are not invinciable! I came across this artical in hopes to just remind us that in our lifestyle, we need to be informed no matter how hard we want to put this issue in a box, and out of mind, we simly cant!

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/609197/new-brunswick-officials-issue-std-warning/

This post is not intended to scare you, or annoy you, but just for a reality check.

Play safe:)

• Like 8

saw the same report and thought damn we have to be so carefull have actually met with married ladies on these dating sites but thankfully have always been careful never had an std would be hard to explain to my wife

• Like 1

I guess it's good to remind ourselves that there are crazy people out there. But this is an extreme example. We're talking about a guy who trolled the internet for men to have unprotected sex with and found willing participants.

Not sure it's applicable to the lifestyle of myself or other CERB members.

I am a bit taken back by this!

May I remind you that there are many people who do cross over from one sexual preference to another, and yes there is a chance some are members EVEN on cerb! CERB is not the 100% perfect scenario as some like to think! I actually know someone that has Hep and is a member! (granted this person does not post or advertise... and an agent/sp....but none the less is here) This is like in the 80's when people said things like " ohhh that is a gay disease"

This IS applicable to all, cerb or not cerb!!!!

Oral is a form of unprotected sex....unless we are using dental damns and condoms. Can be less of a risk...but not for all forms of STD

Extreme example???Perhaps the sicko who originally may have done this knowingly...but not the 24 people he infected whom may have had no idea of what they just did! What about the ones who were too drunk and forgot about it the next day? Then go home to wives...GF...or SP??

PS: I WILL NOT GIVE NAMES FOR THIS INFORMATION, AS IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PROTECT YOURSELF ALWAYS!!!

• Like 2

It's very hard to picture having sex with someone without protection

when your not sure who their partner was the time before you. It is a very crazy world outside my bubble, thanks Cerb ladies for keeping us safe.!!!!

• Like 1

Wow, some seriously sobering S--%T! Thanks for posting Sophia, and thank god I'm not a regular in this whole arena! And thank you for being so damn professional. Hopefully we'll bump into one another for a beer again sometime soon!

• Like 1

Regardless of how feel about the nuances of the different positions taken on this, it has served a good purpose which is to create dialogue and to get people thinking not only of their own perceptions but that of others.

• Like 1