In the old days......

Poor Newfoundland with town names such as Dildo, or Comebychance.

My goodness! Very interesting....I wonder if there are any "Gropecunt Lanes", like actually named that, now :?:

My goodness! Very interesting....I wonder if there are any "Gropecunt Lanes", like actually named that, now :?:

In these politically correct days it's very unlikely.

You can always take a short drive (@7 or 8 hours) to Pennsylvania and go to Intercourse, Virginsville, Blue Ball, Maiden Creek and a few other interestingly named places. Those Amish sure have a randy sense of humour! :razz:

Actually I find it amazing no prudish bastards have worked to rename those towns ........

Back home, there is this creek that I used to drive by all the time that used to be part of the underground railroad, and it's called Negro Creek for that reason, and yeah, people wanted to change the name of that one too. That's the name it's always had. I asked my gran about it, it was called that back in her day too.

My mother and her side of the family all grew up in Bangkok (pronounced: Bang-cock) ,Thailand

I blame my sexual frenzy on the name of my homeland.....j/k ;-)

Guest gagagaga

I grew up on "Suck My Dick Street", went to "Lick My Ass Elementary School", and graduated from "I just Fucked your Sister Highschool".

My dad was born in "Man, That Sheep has a tight Pussy-ville, Greece".

Sort of on target I always wanted to open a pub called the Cock and Balls, catering to amateur sports clubs with chicken wings and beer of course. Could also be chick and puck but not quite the same ring!

Sort of on target I always wanted to open a pub called the Cock and Balls, catering to amateur sports clubs with chicken wings and beer of course. Could also be chick and puck but not quite the same ring!

Or Dummpy you could open a restaurant like this. :-P

1273.jpg

Or Dummpy you could open a restaurant like this. :-P

1273.jpg

Ya that would be a good one! I always wondered how the meet got to be that lovely shade of red :)

Back home, there is this creek that I used to drive by all the time that used to be part of the underground railroad, and it's called Negro Creek for that reason, and yeah, people wanted to change the name of that one too. That's the name it's always had. I asked my gran about it, it was called that back in her day too.

Having just seen Bruno with my fave/LTR, I feel in the mood for a little over-the-top comedy. But I can't come up with any. (Lol)

So instead, just this ancient nursery rhyme verse:

How many knees could a Negro grow

If a Negro could grow knees?

Having just seen Bruno with my fave/LTR, I feel in the mood for a little over-the-top comedy. But I can't come up with any. (Lol)

So instead, just this ancient nursery rhyme verse:

How many knees could a Negro grow

If a Negro could grow knees?

Not to jack the thread, but how was Bruno?

Since we're on the topic....here's one for you guys!

The best sushi...just call FUK MI!

177652422_d7c3249fa3.jpg?v=0