I agree with my fellow pooners that Leah is a pretty spinner girl. Although her pics on PK suggest blondish color hair, on my visit, she had dark hair. She appears to be middle Eastern or East European mix. No accent issue though and she's only 18!! We started off with a light massage but let's be honest, I'm not there for that and she's no good at massaging;-) Just gives us a chance to start before we get to the good stuff. I think BBBJ might have been an option as she asked, "..with a condom?" I replied yes because I prefer it 'safe' for both of us. What an enthusiastic BJ!!!! Normally, you only get a few mins from most SP s but hell, she went on non-stop for several mins! The only downer is no BL because I'm a hairy guy. Otherwise, she said she'd be ok with it. I had to stop the BJ or I would've blown my wad and that's not what I was there for. We finished with CBJ, cowgirl, and mish. I love looking down at a beautiful girl while pounding them:lol:

My knocks again with PK is the room. The location is on Elgin, and my first thought was, there's no nice hotels at that end of Elgin? I was right. It's an old apt building. The apt - heck, the building - needs cleaning and the place itself needs less clutter. Also, I like a shower before I start, as I suspect the girls want to make sure their men are clean too. But there was no way I was going to step in a shower there nor did I ask... I also suspect that if the place was clean and less clutter, the girls would appreciate it. This just translate into a more relaxed atmosphere for all. I hope these are helpful notes to PK. Happy customers are repeat customers!

Again, I would repeat with Leah... but next time I'll confirm that it's at a better location first.

Good point, it is crucial to have a shower before and specially after the encounter, to avoid any suprises whilst cointinuing on with the day.

drk

Hi lurker.. here's the thing.. WE do not own or rent any of the locations.. We do not inspect locations.. The onus will always remain on the Sp. WE are simply a BOOKING agency.. So I think Knocking us is a bit out of line. I have passed the message on to her.. thanks

Fair enough PKJason. I'm recently from Vancouver and the micros there are run by the agency. The girls just work out of the location - similiar to a MP. Since that's not the case here in Ottawa, I agree that the girls need to find more suitable locations. However, this won't defer me from seeking out other PK girls;-) I've been 2-0 thus far.

Guys, it can be a jungle out there.

Whether it's CL or an agency or an independent,there's no absolute guarantees. Though smart potential clients read the info on boards like CERB and use it to make more informed decisions.

And Jason is right. In Ontario, agencies are just a referral service which coordinate information. They don't really care all that much about the rest of the deal, because once you book, they've made their bucks. But if they receive complaints, they will pass them along

I have been to the location in question and its an older apt with a few girls living in it so expect there to be plenty of girl stuff (not like a hotel room) but just be thankful its not an all guys apt (yuck). I am there for the girl not the room so I don't really care if its a little messy :) I also want to help these girls save money since apt's are a fraction of the cost of a hotel room. under $1000/month compared to $6000+/month for a hotel room!

Hi lurker.. here's the thing.. WE do not own or rent any of the locations.. We do not inspect locations.. The onus will always remain on the Sp. WE are simply a BOOKING agency.. So I think Knocking us is a bit out of line. I have passed the message on to her.. thanks

Fair enough, but you can choose who you do and do not represent. The onus is on the agency to provide quality to the client. If you represent a girl who lives/ works out of a pig pen, then that is reflective on your agency and the rest of the providers you represent. An agency needs to establish a standard so that girls know what is expected of them and let them know that there can't be repeated complaints otherwise it may not be possible to work with them any longer, there needs to be a consequence, to pass the info along is not enough, especially with the younger ones, sometimes ya gotta play hard ball to get the message across.

If they appreciate the value of the service the agency provides they will abide by the conditions, if they don't they will move on, which is fine because they were a liability to your reputation.

It's just like any other business... Image is everything and while yes, I'm not visiting a girl to inspect her housing accommodations the condition of the environment does have an impact to the session. Hard to keep the passion going when you're trying to forget about the smell of cat pee or the stench of stale smoke, while tripping over dirty laundry and pizza boxes.

• Like 5

Fair enough, but you can choose who you do and do not represent. The onus is on the agency to provide quality to the client. If you represent a girl who lives/ works out of a pig pen, then that is reflective on your agency and the rest of the providers you represent. You need to establish a standard so that girls know what is expected of them and let them know that their can't be repeated complaints otherwise you may not be able to work with them any longer, there needs to be a consequence, to pass the info along is not enough, especially with the younger ones, sometimes ya gotta play hard ball to get the message across.

If they appreciate the value of the service you provide as an agency they will abide by your conditions, if they don't they will move on, which is fine because they were a liability to your reputation.

It's just like any other business... Image is everything and while yes, I'm not visiting a girl to inspect her housing accommodations the condition of the environment does have an impact to the session. Hard to keep the passion going when you're trying to forget about the smell of cat pee of the stench of stale smoke, while tripping over dirty laundry and pizza boxes.

+1..... words of wisdom

In their defence they do get hotel rooms too.. It just happens that right now she is unable to book one as her wallet was lifted at a bar recently and is working on getting that back.. After that is taken care of she is back in Hotels..

Here's the thing, I do understand the importance of the clean environment.. I get that.. But that is the situation at that moment.. All of the other ladies have great hotel rooms... And Leah does make up for the short coming of her place with her hot looks and service.. Again this is a temp situation

It seams PK is trying to run the agency as legitimate as possible... and that is hard!

It would really incriminate the agency if they supplied a in-call location (even lending her money for the room) also the agency owner would be limited to what he/she could tell you in a public forum or even on the phone.

I have said it before and here it is again... Agencies are suppose to work for the ladies, they are not suppose to "hire" the ladies, they are not suppose to "tell the ladies how to work" or "tell the ladies when to work" as this would be controlling them (pimping them). The agency can not supply a location for the ladies to work "this would be a common bawdy house" and pimping (BIG NO NO).

To run the agency as "legitimately" as possible the agency really can't do anything more than what a paid receptionist would do.

The Agency....

• places ads for the ladies (marketing)
  • answers the phone for the ladies (Reception)
  • screens calls for the ladies (Reception)
  • usually markets the ladies on a website
  • Books a driver (Reception)
  • Confirms appointments (Reception)
  • Calls to confirm end of call (Reception / security)
  • Knows where and when the lady does calls (security)

Even if this is all the agency is doing they can still be charged with Living off the Avails of prostitution but it's very hard for the crown (prosecutor) to make this charge stick if they can not prove without doubt that the agency was controlling the ladies.

If the agent is not controlling the ladies and is really just doing marketing and reception work (the stuff the ladies do not want to do themselves) than the police really would have no reason to go after them unless some complaints were logged as they want the pimps (The guys who take all the money, abusive, drugs, etc..).

If the agency is supplying a room (even a hotel room) they are crossing a line and would than be drawing unwanted attention to themselves.