Monika (east asian)

Monika is a very very pretty young woman who's looks reminds me of the lead singer of the pussycat dolls. She has the most amazing eyes (contacts) and face and when that face is looking up at you with your cock deep inside its a super turn on!

Then there is her beautiful body (5'6" 115lbs) she is slim yet very feminine (some girls loose that if they are too slim) With soft smooth skin I just love to kiss and touch her entire body!

My favorite thing about her is her witty personality, I have become a regular and she has become a friend, we can and do talk about everything ... she has a wonderfully engaging personality with a huge amount of eroticism ...She loves sex and loves to talk about sex.

Out of my respect for this lovely lady I will not give graphic depictions of what we do together in this review but the fact she is presently my only regular SP! That I am well traveled and I am very picky should be indication enough as to her sexual prowess.

If you want this flower to really blossom you must treat her the very best and trust me you will be greatly rewarded as I have been!

so ymmv depending on how you treat this woman, how often you see her and for how long ... it really pays to treat her with the respect she deserves. Here are a couple obvious suggestions 1. Take the hour even if you only need 15 min spend some time talking to her getting to know her. 2. Take a shower (brush your teeth before) when you get there even if you just came from one it is another sign of respect.

Please enjoy this girl with respect as she has become a close friend to me.

p.s. I took a half point off for her present location because the outside was under construction leaving little parking near the door but no big deal I double park and risk the fine or walk the 50 to 100 meters where there is parking up the street.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Thanks Dreamer for the post rec she seems to be a very fine lady, plus the fact she loves to talk about sex, and loves sex, she will be very well received by gents, I'm sure.

Well after reading dreamers recommendation, I had to see for myself. I had never been with an east indian before and find the ladies are very exotic. Monika is very forward about her heritage and makes you feel at ease in the first moments of meeting her. We actually discussed dreamers recce and she was very humble about the things he said about her. All he said was true, she has beautiful eyes even though she wears colored contacts, she is very chatty and friendly. In the end we also discussed me adding a review on cerb and she agreed it would be ok but requested that I not get graphic so out of respect for Monika all I will say is I had a blast, she is very flexible and I will definately repeat.

Thanks Dreamer for the post rec she seems to be a very fine lady, plus the fact she loves to talk about sex, and loves sex, she will be very well received by gents, I'm sure.

Your welcome, anything for my fellow cerb members ;)

Well after reading dreamers recommendation, I had to see for myself. I had never been with an east indian before and find the ladies are very exotic. Monika is very forward about her heritage and makes you feel at ease in the first moments of meeting her. We actually discussed dreamers recce and she was very humble about the things he said about her. All he said was true, she has beautiful eyes even though she wears colored contacts, she is very chatty and friendly. In the end we also discussed me adding a review on cerb and she agreed it would be ok but requested that I not get graphic so out of respect for Monika all I will say is I had a blast, she is very flexible and I will definately repeat.

Glad you had faith in my Rec and happy you like her as well.

Guest *u*****o*******1

i love a girl in a pretty black dress!!! sooooo sexy

i mean just stop and look at that

how many times are you peaking at that photo

.......at least 12 peaks here

i love a girl in a pretty black dress!!! sooooo sexy

i mean just stop and look at that

how many times are you peaking at that photo

.......at least 12 peaks here

Is a peak like a 5 minute stare where you drool all over the place?

Guest *u*****o*******1

damm i'm up to 20 peaks now! a peak i think is coming to the link, and just oogling

i would say hmm every 3 seconds you stare counts as one peak

The above posts are accurate, I don't have much to add. ............Dreamer is a great talent scout.

Thanks man. That's a great picture you took ;) you should be the official cerb photo journalist!

...well, saw him in action! I think he has a few more talents than just scouting. I have to say Monika thought so as well!

Dreamer is a fun guy to be around and Monika had a tough time pretending to be shy.

Need I say more?

I started to miss Monika as soon as I left her place after a recent session.

The above posts are accurate, I don't have much to add.

She is beautiful to behold and hold (and other verbs as well). She is lovely in face, body, sexuality and personality. Witty and articulate with a stunning smile and eyes. She has soft skin and surprisingly long legs.

Her location was a spacious apartment in a nice bulding near the Aviation Parkway. She shares it with couple of other friendly girls.

Dreamer is a great talent scout.

img2913e.jpg

• Like 1

All I got to say about Monika, she looks delicious and is the top of my list, she has a very sexy body! and great legs...I love legs!;-)

Nice review dreamer....she is a very exotic young lady....I think it is time for a trip to Ottawa in the near future!!

I am a little behind in my recommendations but I must say this lady has great enthusiasm :) I do appreciate a good GFE with lots of intimacy and kissing, she is very comforting and brought out all my senses. She likes affection and responds back with affection and then when you get her wound up she explodes into ecstasy! And we did work up a great sweat :p

Thanks sexy!! I will see you again very soon.

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

great reviews guys...she should hire you as her marketting reps!!

It's easy to review this girl! she is awesome and so unique, but that gives me an Idea "D&D marketing, catering exclusively to SP's" ;)

Monika East Indian

Wow. What a beautiful girl. Fun to talk to. What stunned me the most was her face. Beautiful eyes (ala the Afghanistan National Geographic). Not the same eyes, but eyes you will never forget. Young, spinner type, laughs alot. On the phone, before the encounter, she made note that she was East Indian. I told her I was a wasp fattish 50 year old. Fellows, if your going to choose a girl based on the colour of her skin. Your loss. Shes a gem.

Rep_pot

progress.gif

Saw Monika yesterday and she is a doll. I was surprised by her BJ prowess and one of the most responsive ladies to kitty play. In fact I could say she was one of the quickest to the climax of the symphony with a successive number of sonata-rondo movements culminating in a final variation and crescendo finale! Of course one has to play the magic instrument with an appropriate tempo!

Monika is friendly, welcoming and really ensures you have a good time. Decent apartment and everything done safely. A definite repeat and I imagine once she gets to know you the fun will be even more intimate.

Saw Monika yesterday and she is a doll. I was surprised by her BJ prowess and one of the most responsive ladies to kitty play. In fact I could say she was one of the quickest to the climax of the symphony with a successive number of sonata-rondo movements culminating in a final variation and crescendo finale! Of course one has to play the magic instrument with an appropriate tempo!

It's all in the embouchure dude, both her's and your's. Lol.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.