Thank you and a sorry to all SP's

Well said ODL. I've always tried to make each experience a pleasure for both involved. And I hope most of the MAs I've been to see had as much enjoyment as I did.

• Like 2

Good post ODL.

But as long as you are the best client you can be, in other words a gentleman who completely respects a lady's boundaries you have nothing to be sorry for. And if a lady you see chooses to put restrictions on what she offerred in an encounter, you will still continue to see her, so she won't feel economically pressured to perform services she no longer wants to do then you have nothing to apologize for

Be the best client and gentleman you can be. From your post I'm guessing you are. If you are a gentleman, you have nothing to be sorry for.

RG

• Like 1

Good post ODL.

But as long as you are the best client you can be, in other words a gentleman who completely respects a lady's boundaries you have nothing to be sorry for. And if a lady you see chooses to put restrictions on what she offerred in an encounter, you will still continue to see her, so she won't feel economically pressured to perform services she no longer wants to do then you have nothing to apologize for

Be the best client and gentleman you can be. From your post I'm guessing you are. If you are a gentleman, you have nothing to be sorry for.

RG

I agree with everything Roaningguy said. Big hugs to you and all the men who treat us like ladies. Thank you, to the gentlemen who make our jobs so rewarding. Please remember there's more gentlemen out there than people that try to push the limits.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Every lady/SP is somebody's daughter and as such I treat them with respect, dignity and courtesy. Limitations established by her are always adhered to without question. As I stated previously in other posts dealing with unprotected services, I respect and support anyone's boundries. Like many of the gents here at CERB I make an effort to be the best client I can be and have done so all along (25 + years) with my companions/friends. That's all I have to say on the subject.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n

Thanks ODL, for a heartfelt feeling honestly expressed. It's too bad we're so often discouraged from such honesty.

I've had many experiences with SPs, and the vast majority of the time it's a tremendously rewarding experience of real intimacy, openly expressed passion, and mutual caring. Just because the circumstances are artificial and the time has a boundary, doesn't prevent it from being a real and valuable human interaction. I appreciate the talented SPs I've seen for the experience, both while it's happening and for the days afterward when my sense of well-being is so buoyed up.

I've been a bit shaken by those same threads on protected vs. unprotected services, and like you I will continue to take great care that my SP companion's boundaries are always respected.

I'm really glad I live here in Canada where sex work is legal, and therefore a little more open and a little bit safer for everyone. Let's hope things progress further so that this awesome service can cast off the last shadows and lingering stigma. Then more people can discover its value, and appreciate the striking talents that SPs bring to bear not just on titillating sex, but in satisfying the deep thirst for a healing human touch and gentle intimacy.

• Like 2

Wow! My BBFS thread and Peachys BBBJ one have really made everybody super sensitive! I guess we can't move on to "humour" just yet!

Let me know when the minefield has been cleared ... I'll be the one in the Dog House!

in the meantime ... Happy Easter everybody!

448421298_6e087bb625_m.jpg?w=510

• Like 2

Again just to clear things up i am not saying sorry for anything about my self as i know i have done nothing but treated every lady with respect and dignity , i am not trying to be an ass kisser at all, as one person said. In my life i have done nothing but worked with people to help them through the hard things in there lives and some of the stories that the other SP have been through has made me want to say sorry just as a form of empathy and understanding only, and i must admit that the ass kisser comment did hurt as it was not my intent. As someone who grew up in a home with a lot of presser to be something i was not i can understand how hard it can be not the conform to what everyone else wants. and it must be even harder with what every SP goes through everyday as they are trying to make a living.

My only point of this post was to give every SP out there more strength in what ever choice they make and to let them know that there are people out there that will support that choice. and i am sorry if other people thought my post was for something it was not.

I wish everyone a great day and thank you for the posts

• Like 5

asskisser.jpg

:D

I'm sure the number of ladies who have expressed gratitude to him for his sentiments indicates how much he and his attitude are appreciated. His sentiments echo a number of previous threads as well as feelings a good number of people have for the ladies and their integrity. Mocking him isn't going to make you any friends.

As I have often stated, I love ass worship as much as the next girl tho I found nothing in odl"s post to qualify in that vein. I appreciate his words regardless of his intention as I would not assume such a display to have ulterior motives...

cat

• Like 2