I mentioned whipped cream in the fave desserts thread. So I thought it may make a fun thread to start-what naughty things have you done with whipped cream-if any

I like to put it on my nipples and have a gent lick it off in return I'll put it on his penis and enjoy...

Of course doing designs on her body and lickin it off but i do sure enjoy getting the whip cream licked off my body...especially with a nice bj :D

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I haven't done anything yet with wiped cream, I'm just waiting for the right partner. ;-)

I love whipped cream. Especially the kind you squirt out of a can. However, make sure you don't get too excited about it. If it gets up your nose, you smell sour milk for weeks. Actually happened.

I love whipped cream and chocolate sauce. The chocolate sauce is harder to lick off, so you must spend more time in that area to lick it off.....Yummy!

• Like 2

Still remember the first time when a lady showed up with a can of cream, lets say it sure led to some very fun that night. cream makes everything taste better for sure

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Whipped cream is like prostitution, you have to pay for them and they both provide pleasure.

whipped-cream-cartoon1.jpg#WHIPPED%20CREAM%20317x450

Has anyone seen the Dancing Bear (hot women have sex with male strippers) site?

Creative use of whipped cream there...

I wish I could find a similar club for men. I'm sure they exist; just haven't found one yet...

• Like 1

Guest T*rb***k

I think whipped cream with a little drizzle of warmed chocolate on the stomach sounds really really yummy.

Guest B**na***oy
Has anyone seen the Dancing Bear (hot women have sex with male strippers) site?

Creative use of whipped cream there...

I wish I could find a similar club for men. I'm sure they exist; just haven't found one yet...

I have sure seen those dancing bear videos. They are wild beyond comprehension, I'm sure some of it is staged, but for the most part it looks real. I don't think you will find something similar for men, the context in completely different.

With the dancing bears, we see women gone wild and feeding on the action. You put men in a similar situation and you have an orgy or a gang bang. Not the same and more limited audience.

I use to bring fruit and frozen whipped cream in the small containers, nothing like giving warm DATY 1st and then add a little sensation by adding some frozen whipped cream and than give her head while you see the goosebumps rise on her skin. Loved doing that, the fruit was for after while laying and cuddling and feed one another, and lick whip cream off her other areas ;)

• Like 2

Whipped cream is great, but why stop there. There are many foods can be used in sexual play, chocolate, cherries, and some liqueurs, and there are many more parts of the body to enjoy using these items. It's really just a matter of having a willing partner and a good imagination.

• Like 1