Cerb-aholic anonymous group

Based on feedback on another thread that I had started (http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=441967#post441967). I thought that I would start a separate thread for Cerb-aholics. I thought that I would call this the Cerb-aholic anonymous group or CAA :)

Please state your Cerb Name.

How long you've been here.

whether you are a Lurker or Frequent Poster.

Your average number of hours on Cerb a day or week.

Why you think you are an addict.

Whether your are also a Cerb Chat-aholic also.

State why you like Cerb and why you think you are an addict.

The first step is to admit that you are an addict :)

The second step is to find some men/women to feed your habit.

I'll start

I am Someguy. been a member for almost 3 years now.

I am a frequent poster and I read most of the posting everyday.

I probably spend an average of 2 hrs a day on Cerb

I also spend at least an hour or two on Chat .

I like cerb for the interest post and people that are online. It is a interactive caring community that promotes information and friendship between people across canada. There have been many random act's of kindness and caring post between members. There are many long time members here that post and give advice the newbies. There are many caring SP's and MA's that offer advice to new hobbyist and new SP's and Ma's. Showing the new people how to be safe.

I must be an addict, because whenever I have time I am on cerb.

I enjoy meeting new members in the Chat room.

I am a Cerb-acholic and I admit it.

Thanks for listening to my story. :)

Now let's here yours.

I'm interested in how large this group will get :)

My name is PassionVitto

I have been a member since August 2012

I am an addict because the first thing that I do in the morning is log in to Cerb..

And last thing i do in the day before going to bed is Log in to cerb..

I am an addict because I am always looking forward to reading some interesting posts from my fellow members... I am an addict cause I look forward to open my profile and find new messages on my guest book, my inbox or picture comments :). And everytime I have a notification I have a smile in my face..

How mamy hours do I spent on Cerb a day?? Are you prepared for it?? Well I come on at 6am and get off at 9pm.. Take breaks while I am busy relaxing with playdates hehe... And while at the gym... Ok ok also when I am in the shower unfortunately my phone will braek if I bring it in with me lol... So conservately speaking... 8 hours! I log in from my blackberry, from my tablet.., from muy computer...

I love CERB because it has shown me a hole new perspective of how adult entertainers such as myself and the gentleman have so much to share, how friendships can be made, and how much respect for others opinions is valued!

I love Cerb because all the members have welcome me with open arms. I join because it was a tool to advertise my services, but I am still here because is way more than that, is a great community where we all share stories!

I am an addict, and I admit it!

Thanks for listening!

Vitto

• Like 9

My Name is Want some fun and I have been on CERB since June 25 2009 and I have enjoyed every minute of it and what I enjoy about is meeting so much wonderful pepole from Hobbyist,M.A and also met alot of lovely S.P and my next step is to get out of my shyness and meet more excalent @ wonderful and another thing I like about CERB are the post threads and the post oh yes the chat room. So I would like to thank the MOD for allowing me inthe CERB famly and for doing an excalent job and toevery single one hear on cerb

• Like 1

I've only been a member for a few months, at first I joined to find a sp, but found myself finding much more. (Save that for another thread)

I'm on almost everyday, multiple times. I can't get enough of some of the interesting threads out there. When I feel connected to some I post.

I'm on it at work, whenever I can't sleep which seem to be often. I even log in early in the morning before I get out of bed.

Like passionvitto when I see a notification go I get excited to see what it is.

Although I use my phone and don't have chat with it, may be a good thing cause that may get addicting.

Whether this is just a phase cause I'm new or maybe I'll be on for years to come

I sure am glad I did. It's been such a positive thing in what seem like a negative time in my life.

I cant believe there is only 5 people in this group .. come On lets acceot our CERBHOOLISM.., or what ever we call it LOL ... Remember accepting is the first step!! hehe

Thank you Some Guy for the Invitation to join such a much need group! How nice it is to know that I am not the only one completely Addicted to CERB!

Hello Everybody, My name is Tiffany XXX000, and I am a CERB-aholic!!

My journey into the world of CERB started about 5 months ago when I decided to go on "The Adventure of a Lifetime".... After thinking my decision through I decided to test out the waters of being an MA! It was something that has intrigued me for some time and allows me a safe outlet for my sexuality! As part of my new job/adventure I was introduced to CERB as a marketing tool. At first I was shy, I only posted my Ad when I was working, and checked back to read comments from my photos or respond to PM's..... I did not have a problem.....

But one day, I was sitting at work and feeling bored, so I logged into Chat... boy did that change my life! For those of you that go into chat you will know I am like a staple there... if I am at work or at home you can find me in chat! I have met some people that I will be life long friends with, and some that are so fun I get a huge smile when I see them enter into the Chat room!!

Now I find if I am close to a computer my phone or ipad I am here, checking out new posts, commenting on threads or in Chat.

My average day I spend at least 2 and up to 8 hours on CERB.

I would like to thank all of the wonderful people on here for the funny and interesting posts, and the Great people that I have met in chat! You all are special to me! A big thank you for making me feel so welcomed to your community!!

Kisses to all

TXXX

• Like 5

I was hoping to see more members join this thread, as i see a lot of regulars in the chat room often. Use this thread as a means of introducing yourself to the Cerb community :)

It's very easy to get addicted to CERB. I've recently came back to it after a couple of years and wondered why I left. :icon_smile:

I'm sure there are more of you Cerb Aholics out there, I see you on Chat all the time.

come on people. Admit it and you will be free :)

Guest webothscore

I only joined in April but it feels like email. I must check in everyday if possible.

I thought that there would be more cerb addicts here.

I see you in chat all the time.

come on and join in and tell us about self :)

Don't be shy.

Guest realnicehat

My Name is Realnicehat and I'm a Cerbaholic.

I started using in August of 2011. At first it was casual, a little here, a little there, you know, something fun to do on the weekends. I really only used it when I wanted to party.

I think what happened to me happens to a lot of guys. I met a girl. She was great, funny, sexy, the total package. I figured if she did it all the time I should to. What could it hurt right?

It was no big deal in the beginning, I would pop by, have a little fun and then be on my way. But there were sooo many lovely ladies. So many conversations to join, games to play. Suddenly I realized........I was using everyday. And not just once. I couldn't get out of bed without a hit. Coffee breaks, lunches......I was looking for places where I could use without anyone looking over my shoulder. I would pass out on the couch at night with an open Cerb beside me.

I knew I needed help so I tried to quit cold turkey. That didn't work so I tried a replacement....but T**b is to Cerb what methodone is to heroin. I came back.

I post several times a day. My account is always open. On my laptop, my phone, my iPod. I've tried chat but I don't stay long. It scares me. I've heard people don't come back from chat.

Thank you for listening. I'm Realnicehat and I'm a Cerbaholic.*

*I hope that the above post will be taken in the spirit it is given, as nothing but pure farce. To anyone who may have battled and beaten an addiction you have my respect and admiration.

I post several times a day. My account is always open. On my laptop, my phone, my iPod. I've tried chat but I don't stay long. It scares me. I've heard people don't come back from chat.

QUOTE]

Chat is a dangerous Place you just might get kidnapped by all tha sexxxy ladies on screen hehehe

• Like 1

I know there are many Cerb addicts out there, I see you all the time.

It's time that you came out of the closet and admit your addiction to Cerb. :)

Join the club.

Guest ChantalSummers

My name is Chantal Summers and I'm a cerbaholic. I have been an addict for 158 days. I am on so often my status is always hdn. Whatever that means lol. It's to the point where I can wake up in a dead sleep in the middle of the night, grab my phone charging next to me and jump immediately jump on cerb. Anytime of day almost you can catch me on cerb. It doesn't matter what I'm doing lol. I just can't help it. It's stronger than me!! It's just such a treat each time I visit. There's always someone new to talk to, sexy conversation, and so much to learn ;-). Tonight I had a surprise guest show up at my house. When I answered the door and invited them in I forgot I had cerb still on my screen. Luckily for me she didn't notice hehe. But all in all I know I'm out of control. Again it's stronger than me!! I'm excited and actually not the least bit scared.

I am 6dave9, I've been a member for a little over 3 years.

I have been a member that was in absenteeism for most of the time, until last July, then I clicked in... and there has been no looking back... :-)

I appreciate all members here on CERB, this community has been an oasis for me as a medium to express thoughts, feelings and a sense of belonging to a group that can understand where I am coming from, and being accepted and not judged for the issues that I am facing.

As an IT work-at-home professional, you will find me logged-in for most of the day, and will glance every so often looking for new posts or interesting new conversations, as my desk has room for 2 laptops..;-)

I am a Cerb-acholic and I admit it.

Thanks for listening. :smile:

• Like 2

This addiction is getting worst. Spending more time reading and posting threads.

Chatting with new people. And meeting interesting and sexy women.

Anyone else having this problem :)

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

I am Pisaq and I'm an unapologetic Cerb-aholic member of 3 months!

I am a frequent poster and player on fun threads, and enjoy reading the thoughtful posts by members.

I a Cerb-aholic, and love every minute of it! No regrets!

My name is olderguy and I have become a CERB addict. I live in Kingston.

I have been here for 20 months. Like most it started very slowly and I my visits here were sporadic. I now visit multiple times a day.

Sometimes I'm a poster and other times I'm just a lurker.

I enjoy reading both the threads and the ladies ads. CERB has been the conduit to some very wonderful liaisons. :)

• Like 1

It's getting worst. I'm on Cerb on and off thru out the day checking for new post on my phone and in chat a lot also. :)