Spinner alert don't miss this one!

I just saw and reviewed (Natasha from Montreal) she is the hottest slimmest prettiest Spinner I have ever slept with!

If your into spinners like I am, call in sick to work, tell your spouse something important came up ... do whatever you have to to but see this girl before she is gone!

msg me if you need more details.

• Like 2

Thanks for the TOFTT, ever once and a while CL still has a few gems! How's the location (clean, discreet)?

nice clean hotel

natasha is part of a poly tomorrow night. If your intrested in attending pm me for more details

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I tried, but all I got was voicemail all day...I'll have to hope she's around next week when I have time again :(

I am guessing you referring to natasha's cell, yes cerb made her very very busy! pm me if you want the last spot in the poly with her + 5 cerb members.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's only going to be Natasha until we find another girl, if you were on the list check your emails for all the details before msg me.

Hey Dreamer, ^5

Thanks for the impromptu quickie tonight with this lovely lady, man you are right she is a pleaser she will knock your sockx off!! And that face that smile unbelievable a little on the thin side for me but she carries it so well I think I may have to go back for more! Can?t wait for the main event J

np dummp, glad you think as highly of her as I do, Can't wait for the main event either.

Dreamer / Dummpy:

Reading your exploits are appreciated !

What a team....the amazing D/D talent scouts !

Only difficulty is that the common plebian

CERBites tend to miss out on the action.

Keep up the good work in broadcasting

the discovery of special courtesans.

Hope that we could also have a chance

to meet some of these amazing ladies.

Yes, that's where the 'common plebian CERBites' would find the summum/highest degree of a CERBite-life. lol

Well almost they would also have to attend a lunch or a actual event to truly rise to the CERB aristocracy.

Well almost they would also have to attend a lunch or a actual event to truly rise to the CERB aristocracy.

And if they did one of those things, (and didn't prove to be a jerk - so far, none have, which is great) they would get on a priority event notification list.

And if they attend an actual event and proved to be a cool participant (so far, everybody has) , they would be invited to the after party. lol.

why are we talking about cerb membership when we should be talking about this nice young hotty?