MA with great massage skills

Guest D***el B***e

I'll vouch for Marie-Soleil. I've been there quite a few times and she has excellent massage skills

Thanks everyone! Appreciate all the advice :)

I did go and see Alexxandria - fantastic massage. Gorgeous woman!

Ms Cannon I see is very well respected - going to try and see her this week as well.

• Like 2

Marie Soleil at Oceana in Gatineau has studied massage and gives a very therapeutic massage. Her special ending is what makes me come back for more and more.

All of these suggestions are great .... Start with Jude, set the bar high.

I would like to know more about the oceana place. Do they advertise on cerb?

Pm any info plz

Thx

Oceana Spa is listed in the Ottawa Sun. When you call, ask for Marie Soleil. She works alone and provides excellent service. pM me if you wish more info.

Guest P*rry

I saw Buffy Lee of Massage21 once again. Her RMT style massages hit my aches. The ending was pure bliss. The venue is clean, secure and well-located. I highly recommend Buffy.

some would say I am biased... lol but Kelly and Amaya of CMJ give one hell of a sexy and strong massage

• Like 1

I have known only one MA in this hobby - she is the adorable Breath Taking Vivian who can provide excellent RMT style massage. I have no need to look for other MA's simply because she is all I need to take care of my stress.

One other lady who is a SP now but who can also provide an excellent massage is the lovely Peachy. She used to work as an MA at one time and at the presence could provide either or both service(s) at your request.

• Like 1

Ok ,,, how about good therapeutic ''style'' of massage ,, who is happy with providing a limited basic menu . ( 1 hour)

Find some girls if you don't go with the upsale on the options , they loose interest and focus.

BTW Vivian is super great for ''Sensual ''

Ok ,,, how about good therapeutic ''style'' of massage ,, who is happy with providing a limited basic menu . ( 1 hour)

Find some girls if you don't go with the upsale on the options , they loose interest and focus.

BTW Vivian is super great for ''Sensual ''

Gina provides same excellent RMT style massage regardless of which option you choose.

• Like 2

I am fairly new to Ottawa and although I'm a curvier woman, I've just finished my first year in school to be an RMT. I love massage, I think it brings the most ultimate closeness and intimacy!

• Like 1

I vouch for Rosa and her sister Emily at BodyCare. Both of them are formally trained and provide insurance receipts.

I have had the pleasure of seeing many MAs over the past few years, including Gina.

My honest feeling is that Breath Taking Vivian gives the best massage. If you are looking for more than massage, that is another question.

Vivian starts out with a medium pressure massage and then moves to the most delightful soft touch, energy-building thing she does. Magical!

Vivian provides a pleasant, clean and relaxing environment, with soft music. Pure delight :) She is a lovely young Vietnamese spinner. A very charming woman.

Some may not be happy with Vivian's restrictions. I get that, and frankly wish they were not there. But after all is said and done, Breath Taking Vivian provides an amazing ero tic massage experience. And that is why she has a number of devoted clients, including myself.

Vivian is a very good woman :) Someone to admire and respect :)

Vivian is away travelling for a while right now, but will be back toward the end of the month. Watch for her ads here on lyla :) I sure will :)

bellafan

• Like 3