WOW! It is hard to believe that a few years have now gone by since I first met Celina and I have had the good fortune of connecting with her a number of times since. I always have a great time. Even though I am a lot older, Celina makes me feel very comfortable with her easy going style. When I first see her I always comment on how wonderful it is to put my arms around her and feel her soft young skin. Kisses, cuddles and lots of other stuff are always sure to follow.

Celina describes herself very well in her ads and site. She is a curvaceous lady, and very accommodating. We on CERB tend not to provide much of the erotic details of encounters, but It would be remiss for me not to say the eroticism is fabulous. I kid her that she has developed amazing skills for such a young lady and even though I am much older, she is way away ahead of me in imagination and creativity (lol).

So if you are planning on seeing Celina then do not delay because you will enjoy. Be sure to treat her right and to be fair to her, I suggest booking as much in advance as you can.

Edited by Z***ou**U
  • Like 1

I saw Celina for the first time today and was completely swept off my feet. I would have to say we had a mutually enjoyable time. Absolutely amazing -- eroticism at its best!!

I plan to repeat as often as I can.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.