Clients' Attire Preferences

Wondering what providers' preferences are for the way men are dressed for an appointment...does it matter whether he is in a suit, casually dressed, or even in pajamas or a bathrobe when you arrive for an outcall?

I know clients' preferences for providers' dress differ and I imagine it's the same the other way around, but I'm curious...

What a thoughtful question !!!

I think you'll need to have several replies to establish an answer to your liking.

So let me provide my point of view :)

A first time encounter with a service provider and a client can be so many different things. It can be intimidating, scary, exciting, so many different feelings - so what I truly want is for you to not only be comfortable mentally but physically too! If that means a full blown 3 piece suit and tie or worn out jammy pants and your favorite tee that is fine with me. When people are physically comfortable it makes a much better atmosphere.

One thing I completely dislike is when I arrive at an outcall location and when i arrive and knoco at the door, I am greeted by a man completely naked and stroking his cock.

I am not sure why this irks me soo much but I find it extremely ignorant and disgusting. Maybe because the style of service I offer is a true gfe and I like a very sensual engagement starting with a warm welcoming, a small conversation at the beginning to break the ice andbthab let chemistry take over. So when I am greeted by a scene as described I find it insulting and very much a turn off.

Also you could always ask the lady you have arranged your time with if she has any preference to your attire, just to make yourself feel reassured and to not be second guessing yourself. All we want is for you to be at ease and to enjoy the real meaning of the encounter. An unforgettable experience that leaves you satisfied and happy!

Wondering what providers' preferences are for the way men are dressed for an appointment...does it matter whether he is in a suit, casually dressed, or even in pajamas or a bathrobe when you arrive for an outcall?

I know clients' preferences for providers' dress differ and I imagine it's the same the other way around, but I'm curious...

• Like 5

Your style of dress is your choice, but remember you are going to visit a lady and first impressions are important for both. I expect any gentlemen that I am willing to see to look neat, clean and presentable, that can be casual, formal or anything in between. Sp's put effort in their appearence I think it only appropriate that you do the same. A good look always is a nice pressed shirt and well fitting CLEAN jeans.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

Well a while back during an exchange of ideas here on Cerb an SP flatly told me that, "We don't care what you guys look like". I just laughed and thought to myself, wow that takes a really big person to not care about that". However further clarification indicated that she actually meant that this is a business transaction for the SP and as long as the client is clean, respectful and has the correct donation all is good for her. The encounters are our fantasy not the SP's and even though in our heads we'd like to think, "my god she's totally hot for me", an SP that makes you feel like the is just really good at her job.

That said, I always like to try to put my best foot forward and dress to impress. First impressions are important and especially when you might only have an hour or two with the lady the sooner that she can feel comfortable around you the better. Although I know it's not the case, I like as part of my fantasy to beleieve that the SP does actually find attraction to me and actually enjoy our time together as much as I do. So putting forward what I believe to be my most attractive side physically works toward the fantasy that I'm having. In some cases that has meant three piece suits and other times it's been my fave jeans and shirt. I guess the point is to dress according to how you feel best. If you're comfortable that an SP is getting the best of you then that's the best you can offer her.

• Like 2

Well a while back during an exchange of ideas here on Cerb an SP flatly told me that, "We don't care what you guys look like".

I think she may have meant we don't care what you look like physically. Perhaps, as most if not all sp's don't judge a man by his physical appearence or would send anyone away because of it, exceptions being hygiene of course.Wether a man is big, small, light, dark, hairless, so long as you are polite, clean , neat and a gentlemen we will appreciate you and want to make you feel wanted, relaxed, but mostly so excited you'll want to cum and cum again,lol!

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Of course what you wear makes a statement about who you are and what you find important. If you own nice clothing, wear it if you want to. I enjoy seeing a man in a nice casual look. However, if you feel comfortable wearing "down" clothes, that is ok by me too. I wouldn't however show up at an incall location wearing something that would draw attention to yourself. And no, it is never ok to open the door to your lady naked. Good grief, show some modesty please. There is time for that. Of course, if you two already know each other, that's a different thing, but meeting for the first time, never ok. We are still ladies after all.:obs55:

• Like 3

I'm with Emily on this, if we are going somewhere dress to feel comfortable in that particular environment. If we are going for drinks at a pub that might be jeans and a nice top, if it's white table cloth dining then something a little more formal might be appropriate.

When we are staying in then I usually expect you'll just be yourself. I think a date flows best when you can relax and unwind and most people do this best when they are comfortable in whatever they feel best in, for some that is a pair of khakis and a button down, for others jeans and a t-shirt and for others they may feel confidant and sexy in a suit. Whatever works for you wear it.

As has been mentioned above and I would say you want to avoid is making your potential date uncomfortable, answering the door in next to nothing or nothing at all can make someone feel threatened. It's really very personal and in this business there is an immediate intimacy that is already implied by the time frames that we work under, when you force that to speed up past what some ladies are comfortable with, especially when they are entering an unknown space it becomes very uncomfortable.

When we walk into an outcall we generally want a few minutes (at a min.) to get our bearings, to see that the space and you are safe and to feel comfortable. I have had people answer the door in nothing and I can tell you that when it's the first time I meet them I simply leave, for me it's not respecting my boundaries because I want some time to feel comfortable and safe in an unknown environment.

I believe it would be the if you were visiting me and did not have a lot of information about me, you may want to take a few minutes just to be sure there wasn't anyone hiding in the closets waiting to rob you. ;)

• Like 4

I dress the same way (black from head to toe) whether I'm in a boardroom, shopping for groceries or meeting some one it's makes no difference to me. Though I've raised more than a few eyebrows in boardrooms over the years :).

Peace

MG

I completely agree with meeting someone for the first time naked is very awkward. A couple of SP's have done this to me when I arrived at their incall and I wished I could have just left also, I found it disrespectful. Leaving is sadly not an option for a client...but I get that is is for a provider...

Not sure why providers might think that would be a turn on.

I completely agree with meeting someone for the first time naked is very awkward. A couple of SP's have done this to me when I arrived at their incall and I wished I could have just left also, I found it disrespectful. Leaving is sadly not an option for a client...but I get that is is for a provider...

Not sure why providers might think that would be a turn on.

There's something to be said for leaving a little to the imagination. It builds the anticipation for what's underneath.

Guest a**4*

Well i dress the way i dress in my jeans t shirt nunning shoes and leather jacket it's not like i am going to wear my camo gear unless she would like to see me in camo a well known singer A. Frank Wells wrote a song called Take me as i am and not for whom i am not

I like for the people I am spending time with to dress how they would normally dress given the day and time of our encounter. I will never ask you how to dress for our date and I expect the same in return. It is about being comfortable and giving off a great first(or second) impression.

If your worried about standing out, take the environment that you will be visiting and dress to fit blend in.

Very well said. Being Brandon is a small city and I am recognized often there, I dress the same as I have for years. Extremely casual ! ha If I walk into a hotel in dress clothes or even dockers peeps will go WTF !! Emily has met me enough times she will wonder if I actually have "another look" ;)

Your style of dress is your choice, but remember you are going to visit a lady and first impressions are important for both. I expect any gentlemen that I am willing to see to look neat, clean and presentable, that can be casual, formal or anything in between. Sp's put effort in their appearence I think it only appropriate that you do the same. A good look always is a nice pressed shirt and well fitting CLEAN jeans.

I will wear ... well fitting pretty clean jeans and show off my sort of but not really firm bum ladies ;) hehe If you press my shirt for me :) Deal ?

• Like 1

Yes for me as a rule or how I am. Its simply to assure great hygiene and well dress like its a first date. Make it fun and well get better chemistry that way!

Thank you all so much for your input. The thread started off with an excellent response and a very kind note of appreciation for the question. Very sweet! Great points made, and my point of view seems to be shared (be neat, clean, and comfortable). I suppose I asked because I like the idea of trying to please the provider. Even though it is a "business" date, it would be nice to make an attempt to spark a little something for the provider if possible. The consensus in the responses seem wise...being comfortable, within reason, makes the provider comfortable. Thanks to the great cerb community.

p.s. still can't believe some guys greet providers naked...wow.

• Like 1

Dress for the ocassion and what works for you.. If it's an outcall at a hotel, dress casual or business casual if you plan on taking your favorite SP out to dinner.

If you're planning for an outcall at home, casual ( i.e. jeans and a nice shirt) is fine provided you're well groomed and don't look like a slob. Not jogging pants and a t-shirt.

And then there are the real dare devils...I remember one time, a guy answered the door at his home in an animal print g- string and nothing else! Need I say more? As a new SP, I just wanted to leave right there.. It was a pretty ballsy move on his part and my first impression of him later turned out to be bang on. Totally tacky, classless and disrespectful.

Today, if I saw someone answer the door dressed with just a piece of cloth to cover his private parts, I would handle things differently and turn around and walk away.

• Like 1

I like for the people I am spending time with to dress how they would normally dress given the day and time of our encounter. I will never ask you how to dress for our date and I expect the same in return. It is about being comfortable and giving off a great first(or second) impression.

If your worried about standing out, take the environment that you will be visiting and dress to fit blend in.

Additional Comments:

I'm with Emily on this, if we are going somewhere dress to feel comfortable in that particular environment. If we are going for drinks at a pub that might be jeans and a nice top, if it's white table cloth dining then something a little more formal might be appropriate.

When we are staying in then I usually expect you'll just be yourself. I think a date flows best when you can relax and unwind and most people do this best when they are comfortable in whatever they feel best in, for some that is a pair of khakis and a button down, for others jeans and a t-shirt and for others they may feel confidant and sexy in a suit. Whatever works for you wear it.

As has been mentioned above and I would say you want to avoid is making your potential date uncomfortable, answering the door in next to nothing or nothing at all can make someone feel threatened. It's really very personal and in this business there is an immediate intimacy that is already implied by the time frames that we work under, when you force that to speed up past what some ladies are comfortable with, especially when they are entering an unknown space it becomes very uncomfortable.

When we walk into an outcall we generally want a few minutes (at a min.) to get our bearings, to see that the space and you are safe and to feel comfortable. I have had people answer the door in nothing and I can tell you that when it's the first time I meet them I simply leave, for me it's not respecting my boundaries because I want some time to feel comfortable and safe in an unknown environment.

I believe it would be the if you were visiting me and did not have a lot of information about me, you may want to take a few minutes just to be sure there wasn't anyone hiding in the closets waiting to rob you. ;)

I dress pretty casually, slacks or jeans and a button front shirt. OK maybe I'm not going to be on the cover of GQ, but I don't look like I've just changed the oil in my truck either LOL And I have learned from my newbie days not to have a clothing request for a lady. In my naïve newbie days I thought it was acceptable to ask a lady for a clothing request. But even clothing, such as a evening dress and high heels, can draw unwanted attention for a lady going through a hotel lobby to your hotel room (most of my dates are outcalls), something which could make her feel uncomfortable

And definitely don't greet a lady at the door wearing underwear, gstring or some other god awful nightmare outfit that not only will make her feel uncomfortable, but maybe scare her too. She has agreed to meet you alone intimately. Make her feel completely comfortable, from no special clothing requests, to when you greet her at your door, you look, dress and act normally. And when she comes into your room, just let the encounter unfold naturally. Just me, but I prefer longer encounters (at least two hours), one side benefit of which is that the lady has a lot of time to get her bearings, not to mention time for the lady and myself to get to know one another over drinks and conversation. There is definitely a social aspect to encounters, at least there is for me

A rambling

RG

And then there are the real dare devils...I remember one time, a guy answered the door at his home in an animal print g- string and nothing else! Need I say more? As a new SP, I just wanted to leave right there.. It was a pretty ballsy move on his part and my first impression of him later turned out to be bang on. Totally tacky, classless and disrespectful.

Haha! This reminds me of an outcall I had a few years ago! I think it was 2 months, maybe three after I started.

I got to the man's house, knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again, waited for a bit and finally, he opened the door-I wish he never did lol- the man was wearing a bathrobe and scratching his privates and rubbing them while I was standing at the entrance not speaking a word to me... OMG, I didn't know what to do so I stepped in anyway and as soon as I did, he started kissing me like there was no tomorrow and had one hand on my breasts and the other between my legs... I didn't have time to even put my bag down lol

Did some quick thinking while this was happening and I opted out of the rendez-vous saying I smelled something I am allergic to and happily left his place. It was the only time I embraced having severe allergies to some products as it gave me the perfect excuse to leave (without any regrets lol).

• Like 1

Guest a**4*
Haha! This reminds me of an outcall I had a few years ago! I think it was 2 months, maybe three after I started.

I got to the man's house, knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again, waited for a bit and finally, he opened the door-I wish he never did lol- the man was wearing a bathrobe and scratching his privates and rubbing them while I was standing at the entrance not speaking a word to me... OMG, I didn't know what to do so I stepped in anyway and as soon as I did, he started kissing me like there was no tomorrow and had one hand on my breasts and the other between my legs... I didn't have time to even put my bag down lol

Did some quick thinking while this was happening and I opted out of the rendez-vous saying I smelled something I am allergic to and happily left his place. It was the only time I embraced having severe allergies to some products as it gave me the perfect excuse to leave (without any regrets lol).

Good on you Gabriella disrespectable pig you should have gave him a kick in the family jewels, some people are so disrespectful W.T.F. when i have a encounter i love talking to the girl getting to know her ,it is called respect i feel sorry for the parents that had a person like that