Newbie question regarding asian providers

I am a newbie to CERB Ottawa and a new hobbyist. I find asian women so beautiful and have been reading up on Cerb and provider websites. The SP pictures are too good to be true - and I always come back to the saying "If its too good to be true, it probably is". Does anyone have any comments or experience? I am an older fella looking for a nice slow, tender session (I am not 30 anymore). I am "preparing" for my first session ever, but am afraid of getting burned. I read the stories of fake pictures and am trying to find out if the Ottawa agencies and pictures are for real.

Any advice or experiences are very welcome.

Welcome to cerb. There are a few legit agencies in Ottawa who are advertising on cerb. By legit I mean pictures are most likely the ladies but in most if not all cases highly photo shopped. Services are in most cases as described but as usual YMMV. In most cases usually a lot older than advertised. So chances for being burned still there even for legit ones. Avoid O@N site. All fakes there. The legit ones advertise here. I personally recommend MB or OSH. Good luck.

Guest c**io**m7

I agree with CH and I would also strongly recommend Asian Passion and Sugarland.

It truly is a crapshoot and the house usually wins. BTW, you are not the house. In Ottawa, you pay more, and get less.Patience is a virtue, as you'll have to wait for that golden egg. Yes, Asian ladies are very feminine and delicate, just not the left overs that Ottawa gets.

Stereo type mode:

Chinese will tend to be service oriented,

Korean are prettier, but thinks that they are some sort of princess, with very few exception.

Advertised age is grossly understated by a decade or two.

Body is good, face isn't

If gambling isn't your thing, let the season guys do a TOFTT and report back. We usually have troopers here who would sacrifice themselves for the team. CH, Curiousm ... Just to name a few. Lots of troopers ... We're givers ;)

• Like 4

Guest **ng***1

Welcome. If you aren't sure which way to go, you could always start with a nice slow erotic massage. There are many Asian providers and a few of which I have had the pleasure and they do a great job making you feel at ease. You have to be comfortable and maybe a slower start might make you feel better about taking the big step.

I am a newbie to CERB Ottawa and a new hobbyist. I find asian women so beautiful and have been reading up on Cerb and provider websites. The SP pictures are too good to be true - and I always come back to the saying "If its too good to be true, it probably is". Does anyone have any comments or experience? I am an older fella looking for a nice slow, tender session (I am not 30 anymore). I am "preparing" for my first session ever, but am afraid of getting burned. I read the stories of fake pictures and am trying to find out if the Ottawa agencies and pictures are for real.

Welcome to cerb. I agree with most posters here. I would suggest that your best approach is to read the recommendation thread. It is highly advisable to base your choice on not just one reco. but at least 2 or 3, and keeping in mind that cerb is a recommendation board and no bad reviews are allowed here. I strongly recommend that you cross reference with the other board too to get a better idea.

And of course, and as always, check the cowboy's site (Cowboy Kenny Diary).

Thanks for the info! Never heard of that site before :)

Depending on your personality, you might want to ask about their English skills. I'm a chatty one and I really don't like having a big language barrier.

• Like 1

Only tried Asian providers 3 times...all bad experiences...the last was over the top bad...because I didn't have more money to giver her she faked a seizure.

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback. I had had an underlying fear that your experiences are the norm. I have read a few other posts and recommendations about some other providers who are very patient and welcoming for a first timer. As well, an MP sounds like a good way to start off. Thanks again

I've seen 10 different Asian sp and I've had 3 girls give me a hassle. But it ended up being a nitpick. One said the agreed price was too low, another said she didn't do bbbj when it said she online that she did and a little bit of belly when the pictures showed a flat stomach.

But they brought other skills to the table... And I came all 3 times. As soon as I cum it's the best sp I've been to. If you want any specific info pm me.

Guest c**io**m7

I've had a mix of good and bad but I have never had a "bad" experience with Asian Passion, Sugarland, Ottawa Sweetheart or Moonbay.

I am "preparing" for my first session ever, but am afraid of getting burned. I read the stories of fake pictures and am trying to find out if the Ottawa agencies and pictures are for real.

I cannot comment on asian agencies (as i never used their services) but, for your consideration, there are also 2 independent asian providers : Annessa and Karina. Annessa has a very solid rep in town, and i've heard very good things about Karina very recently.

• Like 1

I think by Asian, everyone here probably assumed that you meant East Asians such as Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese. But you could have meant East Indian as well although they are more popularly known as South Asians. In that case, there's a fairly new indy East Indian SP called "SweetJasmineJ" who has received a fair number of positive recos. in just a couple of months. With her, you can be absolutely sure there's no B&S issues.

Oh - yeah!ANNESSA!!! I love that lady. She is such a charmer. If I had an opportunity to loose my virginity all over again, she would be the one! I'm a softy, and she knows how to nurture that.

GO SEE ANNESSA!