Double the fun BP ad?

I text them last Weds about a Friday appt...they told me they were going to Toronto Friday & be back next day Sat....seemed strange to me...they sure wanted me to book Wed's nite or Thurs though...they kept texting!!

I have been texting, and they seem evasive at times. I have asked if they know of CERB, they don't. I'm suspicious, because of the replies that I have gotten. Delays in replies and I asked them to call me, but no calls. There is no better way to feel comfortable than a voice on the phone. I may be wrong though, maybe they are being cautious as well.

I won't be making an appointment this time around.

For what it's worth, they are slow in replying, but it's for real. I have been with each lady individually. Very attractive and enthusiastic, but lacking in experience. I think their ad hints at the reality that they are in this for the short term, not as a career. They each talk about completing their education. Sweet girls.icon7.gif