To Shave Or not to Shave?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. To Shave Or not to Shave?

Just curious from both the men and women- good, bad, freaky? Done it a few times myself and found it made things more sensitive but it also itched like a mf'er when it started growing back in. So, how does everyone else feel?

Just curious from both the men and women- good, bad, freaky? Done it a few times myself and found it made things more sensitive but it also itched like a mf'er when it started growing back in. So, how does everyone else feel?

Just do it consistently. Don't let it grow back in and you'll get used to it. Stops itching and it's fine. I prefer it now and usually shave every few days, more often if I'm going to meet someone.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

A better solution to shaving is waxing. You only need to do it about every six weeks and it leaves your skin pretty much hairless and very smooth for most of that time.

A better solution to shaving is waxing. You only need to do it about every six weeks and it leaves your skin pretty much hairless and very smooth for most of that time.

Really? You can wax your nuts? That seems like an awfully painful thing to do.... I've actually heard that laser hair removal is completely painless on the scrote but I'm not that committed to the process.

I've just done it once, but I'm going to keep manscaping, but just with clippers.

Quick and easy: head, beard, balls! I was kind of surprised though at how my naked

balls look like the skin of a naked Sphinx cat. Now that I think of it, I do remember

my Exie picking hair from her mouth quite often. She should see me now!

Hiar conditioner is the solution.

When washing, shaving or trimming i always use a good quality hair conditioner on my privates and facial hair.

Keeps it all soft and prevents the itch alot.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hiar conditioner is the solution.

When washing, shaving or trimming i always use a good quality hair conditioner on my privates and facial hair.

Just don't get it mixed up with the wife's Nair....

to shave or not to shave?

its always a good question. I guess it depends how harry you are.

some people feel cleaner shaved (I do) but you have to worry about ingrown hairs

I have several furry little french boys for friends and this is a topic of discussion along with how tos. You don't have to go bareskinned, you can still trim short and avoid ingrown hairs or feeling like you are 12

Really? You can wax your nuts? That seems like an awfully painful thing to do.... I've actually heard that laser hair removal is completely painless on the scrote but I'm not that committed to the process.

I'm thinking..."KELLY CLARKSON" X 2.

• Like 1

yes you can wax and yes "KELLY CLARKSON" lol but you have to wait several weeks between waxing for toy hair to be long enough

I have a friend that is right addicted to laser hair removal

Just do it consistently. Don't let it grow back in and you'll get used to it. Stops itching and it's fine. I prefer it now and usually shave every few days, more often if I'm going to meet someone.

I agree 100%. Soapy water is usually sufficient with a razor for me.

• Like 1

For those who get those itchy red bumps after shaving, there is a product called "Bikini Zone" that will help with this. Not sure if guys would buy this or they could buy it for the wifey and use it themselves. lol. I love when a guy shaves, it's so much easier and better oral too! No one wants to eat a fistful of hair!

• Like 3

Guest B**na***oy

Absolutely; if you go to a good place, they will use a more pasty wax and remove smaller strips, so this cuts down on the pain. But hey, "One must suffer to be beautiful". LOL

Guest funstuff4you (Closed Accou

Well, I tried initially just trimming and those shorter hairs just itched like hell. So I went shorter and shorter and then it was all bald anyway and the itch problem went away.

So if you are thinking of doing it, I'd reccomend skiping the mid steps and just do it all the way.

Only problem I found was its not really an easy thing to do though if you haven't been keeping up with you flexibility exercises. And trying to hold a mirror and move things around and handle a razor was a bit of a challenge as well..... Can you just pay someone to do this or what? Anyone have any names of places that'll help a guy out and keep the accidents to a minimum?

Guest B**na***oy

However careful you might be in your handling of cutting devices, shit happens. lol

To do a good lasting job down there, you need to wax, sugar or laser it. It's also a good idea to keep your skin well moistened.

I personally keep it all clean down there. So far feedback from all the women I have seen has been extremely positive! Didn't know about using hair conditioner to keep it soft, thanks antlerman will give it a try! :D

As said elsewhere, get a good waxer - one who does men, with a good quality wax.

Don't overlook the possibility of laser for the back and crack. Not sure if my sack could handle the pain. The Soprano laser is close to pain free, but I not absolutely so. Not all the hairs in my coin-purse have much pigment anymore, so laser wouldn't work there anyway.

I kind of dig my waxer - she's decent looking and fun.

To quote Dr. Evil - A shorn scrotum - breathtaking.

Don't overlook the possibility of laser for the back and crack. Not sure if my sack could handle the pain. The Soprano laser is close to pain free, but I not absolutely so. Not all the hairs in my coin-purse have much pigment anymore, so laser wouldn't work there anyway.

I read a posting on Reddit from a dude who had the whole area lasered. He said that for some reason the sack was completely painless. Perhaps the skin doesn't have as many nerves there?

Guest webothscore

Like many, I trim close every so often. It may not be super bare skin but at least others know the effort is there for both parties. I think I read Miquelon say sugar. Sounds interesting. I will google to get some specs.