Hello fellow members, I'm news to the board and the lifestyle in general. I know there are a lot of recommendations already but I was wondering if I might be able to get some advice from some more experienced members. I'm a quiet, skinny guy who can be quiet nervous due to a poor self image. What I'm wondering is what SP's would you suggest for a my first experience engaging in this lifestyle? I'm looking for women that are know to have a warm and gentle personalities, someone who would be able to understand my jitters at first and not hold it against me. Personally after doing some research I'm leaning towards ms.cleo catra, from everything I've read and seen, she seems like a genuinely warm and sweet woman. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

That is for your time guy :)

• Like 2

Since Cleo interests you, contact her and book an encounter.

In your email to her tell her a little bit about yourself, including being a newbie, and a shy skinny (god I wish I was skinny LOL) guy. The ladies have a way of making a guy get relaxed

Although I haven't met Cleo (yet) you can check the Ottawa recommendations on her, for more information

Most important, be a gentleman, treat her like a lady, with the utmost respect

My advice then, call Cleo

And have a good time, I'm sure you will

RG

• Like 1

What RG said.

I'm sure any well-established SP hereabouts will be great. They're all lovely people (at least, the ones I've met) and any of them would doubtless be happy to give you a gentle introduction to the possibilities that are out there...

So, find someone you like the sound of, and go for it!

• Like 1

Everyone who takes part in this hobby has their first experience at some point and I imagine most had some level of nervousness going in. I was pretty nervous before my first encounter but the nerves went away pretty quickly. The ladies I've spent time with have all been wonderful at making me feel comfortable as soon as I walked through their doors and my encounters have far exceeded anything I could've hoped for!

• Like 2

To sum up the advice already given: "Ask and ye shall receive!". roamingguy, Phaedrus, and royalflush131313 have given you the best advice you need.

And Cleo - be gentle. He knows not what he does. But he'll figure it out quickly. :)

• Like 2

Guest ot***amal***
Should you advise the lady if it is your first time having such type of encounter?

You can. Some will be able to tell by the little things you do. It wouldn't hurt to tell her.

Thanks to everyone for the advice, I've found someone that seems perfect for what I was looking for and am very much looking forward to spending some time with her. Thanks again guys, it was nice to given advice and not just be treated like a newbie nuisance.

Thanks to everyone for the advice, I've found someone that seems perfect for what I was looking for and am very much looking forward to spending some time with her. Thanks again guys, it was nice to given advice and not just be treated like a newbie nuisance.

After your meeting and, most likely you would have a wonderful encounter, you might want to write a recommendation for the benefits of others including newb's like yourself.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Good luck.

i concur with RG

I haven't met with cleo either but from my experience here she or another long term member would be your best bet.

Have no fear!, i know you may be nervous but the ladies here on cerb will make you feel more than comfortable and I suspect after you do you will become a regular.

Good luck my friend!

You wont need it by the way

sugar

• Like 2

i think that any of the ladies here on cerb would be a great match for you, i do not like to give out and favorites as they are all great and wonderful just in different ways. just explain to the lady that you are new and be upfront about it and i know they will understand and make sure you are well looked after. the only other thing is go with your gut, if you think cleo is the one pm her to have a talk. i have meet cleo at the last social and she was great to talk to and is lovely both inside and out. but again you really cannot go wrong with any lady here on cerb, at least in my exp. so far.

all the best.

Thanks for all the advice everyone , you've given me a lot more confidence about taking the plunge! I'm definitely going to go for cleo as soon as I can, and I will be more the happy to write the (glowing I assume) recommendation. It may take me awhile, I am on disability so I have to save the funds for this but will hopefully get enough soon. 3 years without the feeling of intimacy and a warm body is a loooooong time to go, believe me ;)

Cheers.

RG has definitely provided you with some very good info. I've had the pleasure of meeting Cleo and she is very welcoming and I highly recommend that you take RG's advice. No harm will come from contacting a well established SP that has caught your eye. Most SP's are very understanding and know how to accommodate people in your situation of being new to the community and hobby. All I can say now is to have fun and happy job hong!