Who do you recommend?

Hey guys i need your help, who would you recommend for a first time with an SP? I am hoping to do this in early august, which SP do you think is great for a first timer like me?

That's like asking what food item your recommend to someone who has been on a desert island for a year.

This question, believe it or not (lol), gets asked a fair bit.

The answer inevitably is check out the recommendations, see who you like. I'm sure there are many who would be great for your first time. You have to find the one that's best for you.

What are your fantasies, your favourite look and body type, what kinds of sexual things are you comfortable doing, how much can you afford to spend, in-call or out- call? All things to consider when you review the recommendations.

Guest f***2f***

Yes check out the recommendation section for your city...that's why they are there and given your preferences make a choice and go for the gusto....of course if you'd like me to go and give her a test drive for you just send me the donation and I'd be happy to do that....always a giver that's me!!

Most likely no one has mentioned anything because no one can be bothered wasting their time on cdninja's question. Like you said, he has been on this site for 2 years and has already inquired about SP's, and the question he asks is also a lame ass question. No one can possibly answer it. Either he is just playing games or else he has no intentions of ever going to see one. Funny that on is profile he mentions he is a hobbiest. I always thought that to be a hobbiest, you had to partake in the hobby.

Guest W***ledi*Time

The Wizard, you are obviously intelligent, and a master of entertaining one-liners. But please consider: readers of your post might also be left with a certain impression about your attitude. Bearing in mind that all people (including cdninja) are entitled to be treated with respect, please imagine what a reader's impression of your attitude might be, if that reader had only this post of yours to go by.

cdninja, all the best to you! Nothing wrong with taking your time to work up to it. Most of the well-recommended ladies would be very good at putting a first-timer at their ease, I should think ... the recommendations section here on Cerb is the best place for you to find which ladies are generally well regarded. Don't forget to read the ladies' own posts, too. Bring a positive attitude to your first session, and your first time is very likely to be an enjoyable one. Warning: you may become addicted! (oops, now I'm revealing too much about myself ...)

Cheers, Wrinkled

If you are in Ottawa, I would go for Ava Jones, Annessa or Pretty Paige if you like younger women, likely Emma Alexandra if you prefer more mature ladies (I have seen all four), since you asked for a reco, that is what I would reco, based on my knowledge of these fine ladies, that being said, read the ladies profiles, posts and recos, see if what is there stirs something in you, maybe that's the best way, go with your gut.

Any of the ladies here are great fun to be with, each with their own styles and personalities, like anywhere else...

Some ladies also offer a "get together coffee" session, which is not the full hour price, but does allow you to meet face to face and see if there is a connection.

My first encounter was with an sp in the paper, no pics, no recos, no nothing... and well, was not too great (really hit and miss), had I had CERB, I would very likely had a very different and more enjoyable first date...

Good luck, and welcome to the active side of the hobby ;)

Hey guys i need your help, who would you recommend for a first time with an SP? I am hoping to do this in early august, which SP do you think is great for a first timer like me?