I do! I find it to be a turn on, but for oral only. But you have to pick your places to park wisely. I live in Orleans and there are some nice dark spots around here. (Yes, I have done this once or twice, but very selective with who, where and when).

Just remember, though you're asking for trouble if you go park in city parks after dark.

A friend of mine was barely finishing zipping up his pants when a cop on a bicycle came up right beside his window. He was in a high school parking lot though around midnight. Dum dum. It turned out okay, but very embarassing for him and the young lady.

Why do you ask?:?:

Guest f***2f***

I remember I nailed a chick on the passenger seat of my 73 Civic....it was the first car I ever had that the seat folded down. I knelt on the floorboards and tilted her back and got her to sit with her butt on the edge of the seat....mmmmm that was a lot of fun...still think about it often!!

One of my first cars was a 320 with the sun roof :), the seats reclined and with the sun roof open it was very cool the lady could put one leg on each seat straddle the center console and face the back seat then you got lots of clearance with the sun roof open!

Keep coming back to this man do I miss car sex!! The best car I ever had for it was my 635, the rear seats had a console too and you could lay the front seats almost flat into the back seats it was kind of like a bed! but the console in the middle raised all the right parts on a lady :) plus wide doors and a large sunroof so it was very airy hehehe.

• Like 1

My worst time ever was in the winter parked somewhere, I am 6' she was 5' 10" and we kept bumping our heads, legs not finding enough room, etc...we finally got in the groove when the RCMP knocked on the window...they were tinted so he had a minimal view, we got dresshedish and lowered the window.

He warned us that off the parkway is not the best place to 'park', asked her if she wanted to be there (they always do) and moved on. Since the mood was dead and we were kind of in pain from being cramped we headed home...kinda ruined the mood and inclination going forward for car sex.:?

Those damn RCMP...always seem to show up at the most inopportune times. Something similar happened to me on a trip out west. It wasn't sex, but I got literally got caught with my pants down while taking a pee beside my car on the side of the road. It was pitch black and no other cars around and go figure, a Mountie had to show up. We all got a bit of a laugh out of it afterwards, but my travelling buddy said I did indeed looked like the deer caught in the headlights.

It's good we weren't doing what we did hours earlier off the side of the road near Kenora, when he bent me over that Grand Am and we....now that would have been embarassing to get caught for sure..

:boobies:

Guest f***2f***
Those damn RCMP...always seem to show up at the most inopportune times. Something similar happened to me on a trip out west. It wasn't sex, but I got literally got caught with my pants down while taking a pee beside my car on the side of the road. It was pitch black and no other cars around and go figure, a Mountie had to show up. We all got a bit of a laugh out of it afterwards, but my travelling buddy said I did indeed looked like the deer caught in the headlights.

It's good we weren't doing what we did hours earlier off the side of the road near Kenora, when he bent me over that Grand Am and we....now that would have been embarassing to get caught for sure..

:boobies:

Damn them...where are they when you really need them eh??

Glad you mentioned on the car as well as in the car as a possibility. For me, once really enjoyed some outdoor fun on the hood of a car (not mine - lol) in an alley beside a garage around 2 a.m. on a nice warm misty summer's night. The next morning, I'm sure the mechanics probably blamed pigeons for those white spots on the hood. Lol.

• Like 1

I always had a pick up truck with an 8 foot bed that never had to be made....as the song goes but with an extended cab and a back seat that folded down it was the ideal sex moving vehicle possible. Being from the country and living near a small town we had the drive in theatre where all the perverts like me went and parked. It was like an orgy but every couple stayed in their car but you could see the ones next to you doing it. This on time I took my date by an old bridge and stopped on the bridge it must have been about 3 am and we just jumped in the back of the truck and we took our pants down to our ankle and I leaned her over the cab, needless to say we had a great view of the city and I had a great view of her rear end. It was a great experience I would live to repeat again before long.

Oh yes, the car fun is legendary. Reminiscing about it, it's unbelievable what we manage to do in such a limited space, it could well be named as the ultimate contortionist act outside a circus tent :wink:

What about driving around the city while getting a BJ or HJ?...just letting the girl play with the gear stick...remember once having stopped in a red light with my female friend performing some oral, I hear this loud noise of the engine reving up...I had flattened the accelerator without realizing it..lol

drk

Oh yes, the car fun is legendary. Reminiscing about it, it's unbelievable what we manage to do in such a limited space, it could well be named as the ultimate contortionist act outside a circus tent :wink:

What about driving around the city while getting a BJ or HJ?...just letting the girl play with the gear stick...remember once having stopped in a red light with my female friend performing some oral, I hear this loud noise of the engine reving up...I had flattened the accelerator without realizing it..lol

drk

I can top that...I had a gf get on top of my throbbing boner whilst tearing down the 401 back from T.O. and give me a ride like no other. Though it was hard to concentrate on the road with such a thrill.

Ironically, it was the most work I had ever seen this girl do!

Ahhh! This brings back great memories of my first car, a Honda Civic Hatchback. What a great car for fun, the seats folded back, lots of room. The middle console was a bit of a pain in the ass, literally, but we had a lot of fun. I used to kneel on the floor of the passenger seat and push my girlfriend up the seat and just get to it. We used to move from the front to the back, chase each other around, and find all kinds of wild positions. The best was on a rainy night, nothing like a real heavy rain while your going at it.

Ahhh! Great memories.

What was the question again?

Wow...we completely hijacked this thread with memories...I think the original question was 'would any SP's consider this?':smile:

Wow...we completely hijacked this thread with memories...I think the original question was 'would any SP's consider this?':smile:

Yeah, but this reminiscing is more interesting! Besides, you might get a SP to agree to this, but not bloody likely the first time you meet. Different realm of legality, she'd really have to trust the client.

Been a while since I got in the backseat with anyone. Lost my virginity in the back of my dad's Blazer and had a few other encounters back there too. Awesome having the ability to drop the backseat down, but the carpet burns were brutal!

Hmm, I own my own car now. I should find a girl to get freaky with me in my car. Almost f***ed my old gf in my parents' van, but we never sealed the deal. And now we hate each other. C'est la vie.

Yeah, but this reminiscing is more interesting! Besides, you might get a SP to agree to this, but not bloody likely the first time you meet. Different realm of legality, she'd really have to trust the client.

Been a while since I got in the backseat with anyone. Lost my virginity in the back of my dad's Blazer and had a few other encounters back there too. Awesome having the ability to drop the backseat down, but the carpet burns were brutal!

Reading buggernot comment it just came to my mind: would any SP consider valid the car/van of a client as an outcall location? :twisted:

Would the make of the car have an influence as in 'only 5 stars hotels outcalls' = BMW, AUDI ,MB LEXUS etc and a 'motel outcall' = say a Daewoo or the new TATA lol

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

Well the thing is we are grown ups now so we do it in real beds and really nice hotel rooms. SWs do it in cars probably all the time but I think a lot of our classy ladies would rather be comfortable and a little more discreet. As someone has pointed out if you have a trust factor going and you want to try some stuff there are probably some sps game but I wouldn't think a first time encounter would be their first choice in the car.

I agree with you igotaboner, although I have good memories of the encounters in cars, I wouldn't change the comfort of a nice room, bed, shower/jacuzzi...just wanted to add my quote of sarcasm to the thread.