Just needed to vent

Just because you plan a trip with a lady does not mean she is yours 24x7? If she took a little down time who cares?? Whats the big deal??

If she told you it was first time and it wasn't that was part of the fantasy wasn't it? One of the secrets to a hot GFE is her ability to convey that this is the "first time" for anything, even sex!!

Guys they are facilitating fantasies for us, they are not actually girl friends. Move on. Sorry if this sounds harsh but if you hire a date for a trip there are some basic facts you need to understand. If you were actually her boy friend you would have to do and see what she wants to do (isn't i funny how what ever you suggest is "just great"), and if she was not happy she would be complaining a lot more. You take the good with the bad.

I disagree with this one. If the SP agrees to be with you on the trip. You are paying for her time (anything else that happens is between two consulting adults), you are not paying for sex. SPs that I know who offer travel and companion services charge based on time spent. 12 hrs, 1 wk, 1 month, 3 days e.t.c. So technically you should be refunded 5 hrs.

Actually, like I said, it was her first time there, I know because I went with her for her passport. What I meant by when she said "the first time" is that's when I knew she was lieing to me, that moment there. She couldn't have gone before without a passport. So with me was the first time.

Well that depends, remember the whole passport law only came into effect last year I believe. So up till then Canadian, U.s And European citizens could travel without passport. They only needed their driver's license.

Just because you plan a trip with a lady does not mean she is yours 24x7? If she took a little down time who cares?? Whats the big deal??

If she told you it was first time and it wasn't that was part of the fantasy wasn't it? One of the secrets to a hot GFE is her ability to convey that this is the "first time" for anything, even sex!!

Guys they are facilitating fantasies for us, they are not actually girl friends. Move on. Sorry if this sounds harsh but if you hire a date for a trip there are some basic facts you need to understand. If you were actually her boy friend you would have to do and see what she wants to do (isn't i funny how what ever you suggest is "just great"), and if she was not happy she would be complaining a lot more. You take the good with the bad.

I have gone on many trips with clients. To aviod a situation like this I hash out details in advance.

1.) Sexual expectations ( 1-5 times a day... Greek daily...ect )

2.) Sleeping arrangements ( do we share, or sleep alone )

3.) Down Time, yes I said down time... We are not machines...

I enjoy my daily hour of me time, sometimes two. I enjoy hitting the gym by myself. Why, why not...

4.) Outings... When I travel I love to explore.

I've gone on trips where they just want to sit in a room and watch T.V...

that would drive me nuts.

I ask them to come, if there not interested, then I explore a little on my own.

If things are clear and expectations are made very clear, nobody can get upset.

• Like 1

I like your concept of limitations!

I disagree with this one. If the SP agrees to be with you on the trip. You are paying for her time (anything else that happens is between two consulting adults), you are not paying for sex. SPs that I know who offer travel and companion services charge based on time spent. 12 hrs, 1 wk, 1 month, 3 days e.t.c. So technically you should be refunded 5 hrs.

I very much agree with the refund of 5 hours.

That - as well as a sincere apology - would be the right thing to do.

Wow I never thought I end this epic novel... excellent thread, I'll keep my opinion short.

#1 You were duped and I can imagine how you felt; but remember this is a job to most girls and some people will do anything for a few extra bucks.

#2 based on what you've explained you seemed to have had a great relationship with this SP; do you really want to end it because of this incident without talking to her about it!

#3 - the refund, given the amount I imagine you paid and your apparent generosity I can only assume the 5hr refund is not on your mind.

Guest f***2f***
I have gone on many trips with clients. To aviod a situation like this I hash out details in advance.

2.) Sleeping arrangements ( do we share, or sleep alone )

3.) Down Time, yes I said down time... We are not machines...

I enjoy my daily hour of me time, sometimes two. I enjoy hitting the gym by myself. Why, why not...

4.) Outings... When I travel I love to explore.

I've gone on trips where they just want to sit in a room and watch T.V...

that would drive me nuts.

I ask them to come, if there not interested, then I explore a little on my own.

If things are clear and expectations are made very clear, nobody can get upset.

1-5 times a day with a Greek daily session...HOLY CRAP who do you travel with Superman??

Having said that...heck I'd be willing to give it a try lol!!!!

Edited by f***2f***
typos

LOL I just like every thing to be on the up and up when I travel.

I've been on trips where I'm only needed once a day. While other trips have been 3-5, lol...

Boner I'm sure I could find the right details that would fit you to a T...

I disagree. He paid for her time. So if this girl had gone out everyday for 5 hours to meet this other guy would you still be saying move on? I bet not. Especially not if it happened to you.

She could of treated you to dinner or something with her extra profits, as a gesture of goodwill...maybe she did?

Hey we're all adults making free decisions in a free market. You're not going back for more, so just try to get over it.

This is a really old thread but the bottom line here is that there were expectations on the OP's part that would not have been a problem if this whole thing had been approached professionally and not emotionally. Sps should not agree to all expenses paid vacations with clients. They should simply have a traveling rate worked out, similar to their over night or dinner engagement policies. Some traveling sps require a separate room, certainly all of them require a daily rate, not just covering expenses or buying gifts and dinner.

Being "friendly" and hanging out with sps also makes things messy. If this particular sp had behaved in a professional manner, Poker never would have felt slighted or misled. Since the OP was not compensating her for her time, he really had to take what she offered, the same as any other woman he might have taken for a trip. Paying her for her time, setting up the groundrules as outlined by PP22, there already would have been time for herself set aside to do as she pleased, she would have had a certain income from him already so seeing other clients would be unnecessary. It is lost income, sps do not get vacation pay. That is why professional sps have daily rates to cover these potential earnings lost when they go on a traveling engagement. Just because she is an sp doesn't mean she is expected to be there when he thinks she should be if she is not being paid on this trip.

Having actually read the whole thing, I think we can all agree that communication is key and not get caught up in the moment.

Poker is more than capable of compensating for an SP's time but err'd in that his familiarity with this one allowed him to not set his expectations.

Indeed a lesson learned but methinks Poker she is the one who lost out!

A cautionary tale for others

Posted via Mobile Device

I recently got back from a working vacation in Europe. I had a couple tournaments I was checking out down there and decided to extend my trip into a vacation. As many of you know I like to take a travel companion with me and this trip wasn't any different. Unfortunately she isn't on Cerb( and doesn't plan to be) so she can't put her perspective on the trip but on my side I have to say everything went well.

I took a dancer from a club I frequent often. I know she doesn't work as an sp but thought this could be a similar situation so beforehand we talked a little about what happened to me before. She was shocked and of course swore nothing like that would happen. Of course I informed her I didnt want a lap dog. But I do want to have someone to go see the sites and have fun with. But basically we touched upon what was expected from each other somewhat.

During the trip she however shocked me. We had met a couple girls one night at a bar we went to alot. And while I was playing a cash game one night during one of our breaks away from each other she met up with them and later invited them back to our room. I got a call from her during my session and was told I needed to get to the hotel room as soon as possible, she was very horny. RACK PLEASE!!!!

So when I get to the room there are three beautiful young ladies lounging around half naked drinking, laughing and fooling around. WOW now that is better than hitting that gutshot against a payoff wizard with alot of chips. Of course I had an amazing night. So much so that I rested all day that day and cancelled my plans for the day.

All in all it was a great trip. It just goes to show you that most ppl out there are truly good and have good intentions. She had her time I had mine and she never was gone for more time then she said and almost always called me from where she was not so I was checking up on her, it was her idea to call me. She also hated waiting at the bar for me to finish so calling me got me out of my chair faster hehe.

ps: the girls were not sps or did they know about the situation. they were just some young local girls who like to have a good time and had never been with a Canadian.

There you go Poker! From the story you are telling I just can imagine that you had a lot of fun this time. As I said before, the woman in your original post lost a lot for her behaviour, and you won with this new one being rewarded with such a treat.

There you go Poker! From the story you are telling I just can imagine that you had a lot of fun this time. As I said before, the woman in your original post lost a lot for her behaviour, and you won with this new one being rewarded with such a treat.

Quite right. It was an awesome idea to not take an sp. This was a fun lady who appreciated the vacation and did her best to get along and make it a good time for both of you. (An experienced sp would have done the same if it had been a paid engagement, but choosing non-sps is a great alternative. Just don't try to get an sp to do the same for no $, as that is her job lol). This sounds like someone you could easily invite again for another adventure!