Hot Yoga is great!!

Thanks to EL and MM for all the encouragement that got me into this, and as well comments by NL about this activity. It is invigorating!

I'd be totally into participating in a CERB Yoga "Flash Mob", along the lines of the "Socials" that are done here. (maybe flesh coloured elastics on members ankles as ID?)

A retreat by a hobbiest back to an incall with an SP after could even be part of the criteria for joining in...another wrinkle could be to make it "Sadie Hawkins" style?

It may only be a small group for all I know.

Ha...I am probably out in left field with these thoughts because I just came from a noon practice and have too many endorphins running around.

But...thanks again to the ladies who have inspired me for this and other activities

Great idea! Unfortunately I think it'd be the first time I wear a cup to yoga to hide an inevitable embarrassing lump! Maybe that would be the ID?!

Posted via Mobile Device

It's funny this thread has bumped up because I still have the smile on my face from yesterday...

I met a fave for a noon practice and we adjourned back to her spot where we both showered to clean up. This was an activity she has not shared with me before..(both the yoga and the showering) and I know we both enjoyed it...a lot.

I am doing it again this week with my other fave, who has been away, and who I am missing, and it'll be great...I know because us 2 have done it before.

Now, if I can only get them together to meet, and see if they connect so we could have a party of 3 mmmm

We were talking yesterday about how great a "Yoga Retreat" would be if it was based on Yoga...sex...more yoga...more sex...nap...repeat.

I don't know how you have the energy after hot yoga. I usually feel completely drained, border lining on passing out. Haha. I do love the feeling after a good shower though.

It just keeps getting and better with the appearance of 2 of Ottawas' most beautiful ladies showing up at the yoga practices I go to...one on Friday, and another today...

It really adds a little zing to the "om"...I love it

I wonder if a beautiful CERB lady will be there tomorrow night?

Edited by Hector17