Michelle - Sometimes at CMJ, Sometimes Not..always hot

Hello all,

I am not exactly venturing into unchartered territory here by passing along my review of Michelle but when an experience and a mp are of such quality I am afraid I just cannot keep quiet.

I have to admit some confusion initially in that I did not appreciate that Michelle on her own was the same Michelle that was, and is, included on the CMJ site. Confusion set aside I had the opportunity to get to know Michelle at the outset through some emails that told me this was no ordinary lady. Articulate, funny and engaging are the words I would use to describe her EMAIL, no wonder I was keen to see her in person. When you add in the that all to enchanting picture of her posterior that marks her profile here on CERB I was all set.

I arranged a meeting at CMJ (see my previous gushing about this wonderful place) and was immediately met by a beautiful woman, dressed in delightful eye candy lingerie who embraced me like we were long lost friends. Off to a candle lit room where the conversation continued while the services were provided. Michelle is a wonderful person and she provides a first class service as a MP. You can tell she enjoys her work and she is experienced in taking a complete, well may not complete, stranger and bringing him along a relaxing, sensual journey. Before I knew it my time was up and I was cursing myself for not booking more time than I had. But was I rushed out the door, nope. Still more great conversation, more engagement, more and more and more. A chat with Jasmin with Michelle always by my side, her touch never leaving my arm, my hand, my back. While I am not telling this group anything they have not heard before I can honestly say that Michelle is a treasure that you should seek out, whether she is at CMJ that day or at her own place. I know I will, again and again.

L

• Like 2

Hi Lou, great recommendation and I agree completely, she is amazing!

As an FYI, Michelle has a recommendation thread already, if you or mod could move it to there it would add to the threads effectiveness.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4372&highlight=michelle_ma

• Like 1

I see that my thread was moved about our website being finished.

www.clubmadellynjae.com

member's please email the members email and get access to the site - please be sure to include all your details

Good recommendation! Michelle has a stellar reputation. I can't wait to meet her.

Guest *e***s****l

Michelle is an absolute peach in AND outside of the club! She's also a super great cook and hostess... of the entertaining kind... as in not the sexual way! haha

After all the CMJ sessions I have had the past year or so I finally decided to make the plunge and go see Michelle. I had tried to see her when she was on her own a couple of times, but our schedules just never worked out.

Well boy am I glad our scheds worked out today. She really knows how to treat a guy who needs a few kinks straightened out.

I'm curious whether the Michelle featured on the CMJ website is the MichelleMA that is highly reviewed. There seems to be another Michelle from Ottawa as well, hence the confusion. Thank you

I'm curious whether the Michelle featured on the CMJ website is the MichelleMA that is highly reviewed. There seems to be another Michelle from Ottawa as well, hence the confusion. Thank you

Jimmy, Michelle at CMJ is Michelle_MA. You might be confused because there is a Michele's Massage in the east end of Ottawa, but that is a business name.

Michelle is an absolute peach in AND outside of the club! She's also a super great cook and hostess... of the entertaining kind... as in not the sexual way! haha

Now that would be a great package! Dinner and a massage!

Would you prefer your Veal Parmigiana with a glass of wine before or after the massage?

Great idea, but might be a lot of work for Michelle!

Now that would be a great package! Dinner and a massage!

Would you prefer your Veal Parmigiana with a glass of wine before or after the massage?

Great idea, but might be a lot of work for Michelle!

This would be a great idea but if she ever agreed would most likely be the most expensive Italian dinner you'll ever buy!!! LOL:razz:

Guest fl***gfi***rs

She is the best in my opinion - I don't know how she keeps it up (ba da bump) - the level of service I mean - but she is is tops!

Guest M***ell***A

All you guys (and Lily :-)) really make a girl feel great! As for dinner and a massage I think that would be a great idea except I have a feeling we might get distracted and the food would burn!! lol

On another note I would like to take this opportunity to appologize to anyone and everyone who have been trying to email or PM me for information or appointments. I just moved at the begining of the month and aside from being very busy settling in I also have been getting the run-around from these >insert nastiest insult you can think of here< for my internet so I have no internet at home until Monday (it was supposed to be the 13th but that's a another story). Anyway sorry for not getting back as promptly as I normally would and I hope you guys wont hold hold that against me! (you know what I mean, get your heads out of the gutter lol)

Kisses all!

Love Michelle

p.s. for anyone wondering I have now switched providers lol

Guest ye****y1*3

hey michelle,

you still in the west end? hope the move went well.

dave

Guest M***ell***A
hey michelle,

you still in the west end? hope the move went well.

dave

The move went horribly but at least it's done! lol

My studio is in the same location as always...

michelle, do you still have the same contact number from about 6 months ago?

Teched

I do my bookings by email ([email protected]) and prefer to only talk on the phone to confirm the first appointment and to give my exact street address...