Congratulations to Midnite-Massage for reaching 100 Posts

Hi Meatbeater!

There was no offense taken and I can understand why you asked the question you did. CERB is a community and for a community to flourish and be vibrant it relies on it's people to participate and interact regularly and consistently. I've only been here a short while but have met some amazing people who not only support the community but also one another.

I have seen a number of congratulatory threads both for 100 and 1000 posts so see it more as a regular occurrence. I'm not sure I would use the high school comparison because it's more about quality than "cool". You can make numerous posts in the music threads or advertising and get a post count however there isn't much of a contribution, it's when you branch into discussions, start interesting threads and try to add to the community that there is greater impact and a better chance to meet people.

This thread was started by someone who I have had some lively discussions with and have had the pleasure of his advice. So in that respect, what is viewed as "acceptance" is really friendship. There is a lot of support.

I DO feel special...I am part of a great community. I'm glad you're here as well especially from the visuals in your "ass play" post!

• Like 1

I have seen a number of congratulatory threads both for 100 and 1000 posts so see it more as a regular occurrence.

Not sure I agree with the above statement (especially the 100 post count) but I appreciate and respect your response. Didn't mean to hijack this thread so please continue with the congrats.

Not sure I agree with the above statement (especially the 100 post count) but I appreciate and respect your response. Didn't mean to hijack this thread so please continue with the congrats.

Actually of late I have seen a rise in these posts too and I think it's going to continue. It is a way to reinforce participation in this site and community. We have had many members (lurkers) on CERB who use the site but didn't contribute, give back (in the way of writing posts, recommendations etc) CERB is trying to change direction so all members of this community contribute to it. Some people may be shy about writing (I was when I first started) but threads like this are a positive reinforcement that the posts you are writing are accepted.

Oh, but you are right about one thing, we do like Tracie here ;-)

RG

• Like 2

Thanks Roamingguy for bringing up the point about CERB. In the last bit the MOD has stepped up and really encouraged all new members to make at least 5 posts and many have continued on, so this is definitely a new trend. Love seeing the new names coming up.

Actually of late I have seen a rise in these posts too and I think it's going to continue.

I could count on 1 hand the number of threads congratulating members for meeting the 100 post count (and they would all be female) , I will watch with interest to see if it is a trend, I think not.

Oh, but you are right about one thing, we do like Tracie here :wink:

Yes, you do, and that is my point.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Congrats, my friend! It is nice to have you participating! Keep it up!

Guest a**4*

Congratulations Midnite Massage on reaching 100 posts....:bigclap:...:bigclap:...:chug:

Guest S****r

Roaming guy, that was April of last year, not this year. Lol. I don't think I could do 600 posts in one month.

Hi Summer,

I think Roamingguy was directing his comment to meatbeater who is a new member and being this is something new, as CERB has recently taken a new pro active stance to get new members posting and to encourage more community participation, he would not have seen much at this point.

You my dear are always a beautiful addition to every thread and I think there are many men who would be upset it you spent THAT much time posting instead of taking care of them! lol

Let's embrace the new and make this a vibrant and sexually rampant community with lots of connections!

• Like 2

Guest C**Tra****er

Keep up the great posting! In such a short time, you have become a very valuable member of this community. I always find your posts informative and I love to read them! Carry on!

Guest B**na***oy

Slow down Tracie, we are not done celebrating your first 100 posts and you're quietly heading towards 200. I just can't keep up with you. (I seem to be saying that a lot to women) LOL