Would you?

I actually will not see friends. If I know them outside of the business, and they find out I am an sp, and then try to book time with me, I politely decline them. I explain that I would rather keep their friendship and to me it's just too weird to see someone I know socially.

Business and friendship in my opinion do not mix.

• Like 1

Guest A** L***

@Autowaman,

Ties already severed. This was someone who COULD have become a good friend, too bad this came up. And an ugly mess it could have become as well. Likely it would have.

@ Meaghanmcleod, absolutely...friendship and business don't work. This person and myself had only known each other for a very short time through a friend I have known a very long time. I still have the friendship with the friend who introduced me, however, had to end the friendship with the one wanting this. Just too many things that could and likely would've gone wrong...

Xx

I wouldn't. Irrespective of it being a paid encounter, just by having the encounter could lead the guy to believe you are reciprocating his feelings for you and not only is that going to complicate your life, it is stringing the man along which is cruel.

Whether you can be platonic friends I don't know. But JMHO, don't become intimate. He could very likely construe any sexual relations as a sign that you have feelings for him too. Don't complicate his life or your life.

A rambling

RG

Guest A** L***

@roamingguy...See my last post, the one above you!! I agree...and that is why the ties were severed.

Xx