Is this site that bad?

Guest f***nds4f**

For myself in this site, no review is a warning signal if the sp advertises here for a while. My experience proved it is true once more recently. Can't go wrong if the lady has lot of recommendation. New SP might not found this site very effectively. They need time to establish their reputation here. Once you have some good reviews, you even don't need other sites.

I'm fairly new to this business, recently joined CERB since I've heard of it from clients. Great site, wonderful and most importantly RESPECTFUL people on this board, which makes me wonder if BP and its SPs and clients are really in another category?

Since I'm practically unknown here I don't have a choice to advertise on BP and get almost all my clients from there, I just wanted to know what you guys thought of it

Sophie xx

There is nothing inherently wrong with either the sps or the clients who use bp, just as there is nothing guaranteed right about either the sps or the clients who only use cerb.

Savvy folks on both sides of the equation will use both, the sps have to make a living, and the clients have to have either a varied selection, or at least the illusion of selection lol.

What usually baffles me are the ones, on both sides, who seem to forget that there are many of us, on both sides, who do use both, along with many other advertising options. We can't all be wrong.

For me, usually the better clients come from my bp ads, less likely to ask for discounts, or half hour sessions for that matter. I'd be an idiot not to use it, if that is the result i get from it.

* wow, just noticed how old this thread is lol

• Like 2

Well me personally I now use CERB exclusively. I saw a few ladies from other sites (CL, er*s Canada, site that rhymes with CERB etc) and all those encounters were bad encounters. Not saying all the ladies you see from those sites are bad, just the bad encounters I had were when I strayed off the reserve so to speak

My encounters with the ladies from CERB have been good, so why go elsewhere?

RG

• Like 1

I am now exclusively on CERB. And I usually don't advertize anymore. I have an established clientele and that suits me just fine. I like the people here and trust this site.

My web page no longer exists as I was getting too many weirdos and requests for things I don't do. Apparently some folks just don't bother reading. So I took it down a few days ago. But as they say, never say never. I might just restart another somewhere else.

• Like 1

Personally I stumbled upon this site while trying to check out a lady who did tantra massage. It really was my good fortune I must say. I find the ladies here to be second to none. All my experiences starting out with my first one earlier this year have been even better than I could have imagined. I wouldn't even think of looking anywhere else now.

Ok, I am a little bias! ;)

So far I have nothing but good things to say about the wonderful ladies I have met through CERB. The review are very helpful in helping to determine if I would be compatible with a particular SP.