Looking for a recommendation!

I have never seen this discussed here,unless it was and I missed it. Can anyone recommend an SP who gives a really good handjob. I'm not talking about an SP who throws a little lube on and yanks away until your sore or numb. I'm looking for someone who knows how to take their time and really knows what their doing.

I know this may not be something that a lot of hobbyists are into, but if you have a reco, please share.

Or if your an SP who is really good at it don't be afraid to toot your own horn.

Guest billy****00

Shannoninwpg. Best handjob I've ever had and I've had a few.

Guest ***rgi*****9

Hmmm this thread is getting interesting maybe a duo with Emily & Shannon is in order here hmmmmm lol

I do not. However I will only consider duos with a gentlemen I am familiar with and after discussing with the lady we are arranging with. Takes a bit of time to plan, but the outcome is always super hot! xo

Are you looking for a R&T or a FS session which includes a HJ?

I ask because while some of the ladies out there would give you a great HJ their hourly rate is based on FS and thus you would be over paying for an R&T.

Thanks for the reco's. I appreciate it. Although this thread has turned rather torturous for me. I some how knew Emily's name would come up. And I have been trying as hard as I can to find the time to see this gem of a lady for quite some time. And now,I find out she performs a HJ that will put you into cardiac arrest. LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR. When I finally do find the time (which I'm hoping will be next week) I think I will need 2 hours at least. And I hope Emily knows CPR.

And ShannoninWPG, your on my radar for sure. I must find the time to see you as well.

Additional Comments:

No I'm not looking for just R&T. I want the FS so to speak, just with a HJ ending. Unless the SP doesn't do FS. I think ShannoninWPG isn't a FS provider and more of a R&T provider. Although I'm not sure about that so nobody quote me please. I am open to both. Like I said in my first post, I want someone who really knows how to do it right. And to my delight, two lovely ladies have been recommended to me. Awesome!!!