Can anyone refer me Asian so (20-30 years old) ?

Guest Magnus Krexus

I'm fed up about taking a gamble each time I book an appointment with Asian agencies. anyone knows legit Asian independent sp (including indies}?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Magnus Krexus

Thanks emb3750, as a sign grattitude. I'll share one of my recent discovery. Her name is AlluringAliyah. She's a toronto/mtl sp but, she comes to ottawa sometimes. (I don't know if we are allowed to post external links) You Can google her.

Thanks emb3750, as a sign grattitude. I'll share one of my recent discovery. Her name is AlluringAliyah. She's a toronto/mtl sp but, she comes to ottawa sometimes. (I don't know if we are allowed to post external links) You Can google her.

I must add that Alluring Aliyah is a wonderful, young and beautiful asian SP. She is originally from Montreal and I saw her there once.

Here is a reco written by slurp in the Montreal Section;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63356

She visits Toronto very frequently, but as far as I remember, she has not visited Ottawa.

Guest Magnus Krexus
I must add that Alluring Aliyah is a wonderful, young and beautiful asian SP. She is originally from Montreal and I saw her there once.

Here is a reco written by slurp in the Montreal Section;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63356

She visits Toronto very frequently, but as far as I remember, she has not visited Ottawa.

Ah, I saw her on ottawa back page. So, I thought she visited ottawa on few occasions.

Oh yeah ...... Aliyah!! Unfortunately some of the recent TO reviews are painting a picture of someone a bit hard to deal with. She also raised her rates, I still cannot believe it was only 2 browns when I saw the (former) teenaged nympho! Not sure she is as good these days but even half as good would be better than most!

Additional Comments:

Forgot to mention that ALLD usually has some young student types. I know you asked for indy but to be honest ALLD might be your best bet. Otto is generally pretty honest about ages.

• Like 1

BTV is well recommended altho she is far west in Kanata.

Vivian, as far as I know, is a MA and not a SP that the OP is looking for. If you are looking for RMT type of massage with some extras, she is excellent.

Just wondering.... is Breath Taking Vivian offering full service???

Not as far as I know.