If you had to choose only 1?

So the end of may is shaping up to be a great end to a gorgeous month. For discretion purposes I only visit with touring service providers. For no other reason than the awkward meetings in the grocery store lol. But back to the initial statement. The end of may has 3 All-star service providers visiting Fredericton. Roksi a stunning Irish bombshell from body language entertainer. Crystal, a tall stunning curvy vixen from la belle province, and Keissy Hennessy my first ever Touring SP who has a body you can only dream of . My dilemma is if I can only visit one..... Which one will my time be best spent with, and why? No disrespect to the local girls. Where I am so shy, I fear the awkward meetings at Tim hortons or the grocery store. Where would my time be beat spent, and why? Can't wait until the end of may!

Well to be honest I find your question a little unfair to the community and in particular the 3 ladies you identified. I'll leave your reference to the local gals aside and frankly understand your point of you. However, you've been here for awhile and likely have come to know that every gentleman has their preferences. The 3 ladies which are coming your way are different in their looks and personality.

My suggestion would be to get to know them as best you can from their ads, recommendations, etc...and pick one who you feel best aligns with your interests. In my opinion and I know of all them - they are each amazing in their own way and I would look forward to my next chance to meet with them.

However, I suspect you only have about another week to do your research because these ladies will likely be fully booked...and then your decision will be made for you.

I won't say best of luck...cause I think each of them would bring a special time.

Cub

• Like 3

As I look back I want to apologize. It is unfair to compare. Each of the three listed are beautiful woman, not just physically but sweethearts personally as well. I can't compare each girl to the next. As I said, and everyone knows they are all stunning, smart, and genuine ladies who I would be lucky to even share a cab with. My reasoning for this post is not only for my benefit, but hopefully I can bring attention and awareness to their visits. New Brunswick and Fredericton especially has had a bad rap according to some girls I have met. For whatever reason there hasn't been much support from us when they do come to visit. And for that reason they don't visit often. I'm hoping that this post will creat a buzz, and make sure these amazing woman have a lovely visit in New Brunswick.

Any Truly professional who has spent time to build their client list, reputation etc...WOULD NOT EVER EVER approach you in public! Same goes for me, I am a married women, I would hope you would not approach me either:(

If you stick to established ladies/agencies, then let your worries to rest, cause I do not know of any reputable lady that would compromise either of our identity or safety:)

There are many who travel here, in mind is Emily , Gabriell, Meaghan, Amelia, and Cleo coming soon!!

But also we do have a few diamonds in the ruff here locally IE: Miss Aeva, Mary, Tiffany, Jesse, the list can go on and on.

I feel for a small town we are blessed to have so many that actually do take the time to visit and to take the time to become established providers in Frederiton, Moncton and Saint John.

Just need to be aware of their dates for availability.

As stated, just be sure you can cross reference reputations and their work ethics:)

Happy trails, be safe and smart always:)

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 2

Personally I think it's a bit of overreaction to not see local ladies because you might cross paths in public but I respect whatever personal decisions you make. As Sophia said any reputable lady would not approach you in public.

As for your OP. My opinion is this, I like variety, since you seem to have equally nice things to say about all the ladies I would go with the one you have not seen before. If you have seen them all go with your favorite, honestly, why would you go with the lady I would pick?

• Like 2