KANDI on cl

Guest c**z****ic

anyone have any info or anything on her? she has ads on cl but?

It's listed as CL so that we do not give new people that link (It's full of scams and stuff). You are better off not knowing. Stick to sites like this (the recommendation area) and reputable directories.

ok this is the Candy that I know. changed her looks and I didn`t recognize her. also changed her phone number a couple times I like her. pm me if you like

I have had three visits with CL ladies, and all three have been amongst my worst experiences. At the first place, I had an Indian Posse member guarding the front door, at the second, she looked through my wallet when I was in the shower, and at the third, she was stoned, fat & ugly, and a total rip-off. Stick to EC or other reputable sites.

have noticed today that people on craigs list are starting to review each other or so it seems. no handles no nothing. you haven`t got a clue who it is. one more strike to it`s credibility. Too bad, but Candi is ok in my books. I`m sure there are others as well but have not tried. there are also gals that are members here and have good reputations that advertize there. I for one would be very suspicious of reviews on craigs list.

I am very sorry but the ladie I was saying that I knew is Candi not Kandi. I don`t know Kandi and have answered several pm s thinking you were talking about Candi and I appolagize for the confusion. I took one look at Kandi`s picture and thought it was too good to be true and didn`t even look at her name. but am now interested.