How do you like your coffee or tea?

wile i do now drink coffee sometimes i am a tea drinker all the way it could be the British in me but i remember drinking tea when i was very young. any kind of tea does not matter if it has milk and sugar or not. i do most often take it with ether very little or no milk or sugar and sometimes put a little honey depending on the kind of tea.

tea_cup1.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your replies to the thread.. :-)

Now gentlemen if you ever wanna surprise a lady u gpt some good ideas as to what kind of coffee or tea... And same fror us ladies ;-)

I nkticed alsomi forgot to mention that i do drink tea sometimes, mainly at night time.., helps me relax... Even if they have caffeine, just the herbs or fruits aroma and taste do the trick... I buy my coffee at this shop in the st lauren mall is called Teavana, their selection is amazing, you go in the shp and as theybopen the containers for the teas to show you..., something realy takes over yoy..., the only problem at the end is you want to take them all. And is hard to make a choice...

I buy my own coffee beans and grind them fresh daily. I make a mix of French roast beans, Moka Java, a bit of Irish cream with chocolat/strawberry flavoured beans. Once brewed I add one Tea spoon of sugar and a bit of cream.

Typically with cream and sugar....and COFFEE !!! this morning I forgot to put in the instant coffee for my road trip coffee....so sometimes I like hot water with cream and sugar apparently...... and no coffee. Jaysus man.

• Like 1

Typically with cream and sugar....and COFFEE !!! this morning I forgot to put in the instant coffee for my road trip coffee....so sometimes I like hot water with cream and sugar apparently...... and no coffee. Jaysus man.

Lol that must have been a real shocking and tasteful surprise when u took thsat first zip lol

• Like 1

I like my coffee with Bialeys and gently stirred with a very nice, firm nipple! lol

• Like 2

Ever since returning to the gym I've developed a taste for Strabucks Dark Roast with cream. I have at least three venti's a week; often following a workout.

• Like 1

Life has been a dream... since I got my Tassimo.

Experiment.... Timmies for Tassimo... hmmmm... I like Timmies.... BUT not for Tassimo. Blechhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Maxwell House.... Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nabob................Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PC coffee?? Let's give it a try.... hmmmm Great Canadian..... meh. Gourmet (med-dark roast) Angels begin to sing, manna starts falling from the heavens... Oh MY GOD. The President's Choice Gourmet and the President's Choice Dark Roast are AMAZING coffees for the Tassimo. I normally do mine double double BUT these coffees shine through....

Tassimo also has some amazing teas and specialty drinks... Chai Tea Latte... (yum) Caramel Macchiato (oooooooh baby).... and Cappucino.... mmmmmmmm.

Caffeine me!

Life has been a dream... since I got my Tassimo.

Experiment.... Timmies for Tassimo... hmmmm... I like Timmies.... BUT not for Tassimo. Blechhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Maxwell House.... Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nabob................Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PC coffee?? Let's give it a try.... hmmmm Great Canadian..... meh. Gourmet (med-dark roast) Angels begin to sing, manna starts falling from the heavens... Oh MY GOD. The President's Choice Gourmet and the President's Choice Dark Roast are AMAZING coffees for the Tassimo. I normally do mine double double BUT these coffees shine through....

Tassimo also has some amazing teas and specialty drinks... Chai Tea Latte... (yum) Caramel Macchiato (oooooooh baby).... and Cappucino.... mmmmmmmm.

Caffeine me!

I agree 100% I love my Tassimo.., My everyday selection is Cafe Crema.., is strong but not too strong.. beautiful aroma and mmm delishhhhh

and from time to time a nice capuchino or some other specialty coffee....

I tried the PC coffee but didnt really enjoyed as much as the original Tassimo

Ok we can have a coffee after dancing the lambada, climbing the mountain and having dinner hehe

I agree 100% I love my Tassimo.., My everyday selection is Cafe Crema.., is strong but not too strong.. beautiful aroma and mmm delishhhhh

and from time to time a nice capuchino or some other specialty coffee....

I tried the PC coffee but didnt really enjoyed as much as the original Tassimo

Ok we can have a coffee after dancing the lambada, climbing the mountain and having dinner hehe

Absolutely.... and you will have to bring some of that cafe crema with you.... and we can share some dulce de leche....

well before I went on a diet last year I always loved my Timmies Large (nor medium) triple triple or french vanilla. But after I started drinking my coffee with 2 cream 3 splenda. My herbal tea as well is with 2 splenda :)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I like it with vanilla flavored cream. I also appreciate a good cappuccino, if I don't make it myself, I like the one at Bridgehead.

coffee with cream ... if cream isn't available I'll take milk, but might prefer to go with black instead.

Tea ... always clear ... maybe a slice of lemon

Not very original, but love Bailey's in my Coffee. Grand Marnier is nice as well. When I head to Timmies it's a large 2 milk....boringgggg

Now that summer is here I like iced coffee. Not those things Tim Horton's sells, but real iced coffee. I often keep a pitcher of cold coffee in the fridge during the summer (yes I know I'm an addict and no I have no plans to join a 12 step program). Coffee, Ice, a little cream. mmmmm.

Yesterday I had a very good Iced Americano at my local coffee shop.

Porthos

• Like 1

I LOVE Flavored cream in my coffees or my Latte. I usually hazelnut is in my fridge often. Along with chocolate mint, caramel macchiato, butternut pecan, Begin white chocolate and one called cinnamon sticky bun that is crazy good.

• Like 1