Question: Why do people attack others who ask a simple question?

So is this not a board where we help each other out?

When asked a question is it not easier to answer it then to run around it and attack the poster instead?

Just wondering if this is the norm here or is this an issolated incident?

It's not the norm, but it also depends on the question. If you ask a question that appears disrespectful, or something that could have been answered by doing a simple search on here, you may get some attitude.

So is this not a board where we help each other out?

When asked a question is it not easier to answer it then to run around it and attack the poster instead?

Just wondering if this is the norm here or is this an issolated incident?

Yes, we help each other out on this board.

Yes and no. Sometimes we could be restricted on what we answer. For example there is a "Do Not Review List"; some sites are taboo here on Cerb; and certain organizations have asked members to keep some information about them restricted.

In the months I've been on I would say isolated incident.

Basically asked for what he paid. He could have PM it to me but apparently that is not an option.

I know I have not posted any reviews yet here so I do appear as unsupportive of the site since Ive been a member for so long but I simply have not been visiting this site for a while cause frankly I forgot about it.

I will start to post reviews (in fact I will be ritting one shortly of an experience I had last week).

I am not atacking anyone just sad that a simple question gets avoided and redirected back at person who asked it.

Apparently by site policy I cant since its a negative comment on thisperson :-(

Too bad cause I had a baf experience with her.

Now at CMJ I never do. Those ladies are awesome

Basically asked for what he paid. He could have PM it to me but apparently that is not an option.

I know I have not posted any reviews yet here so I do appear as unsupportive of the site since Ive been a member for so long but I simply have not been visiting this site for a while cause frankly I forgot about it.

I will start to post reviews (in fact I will be ritting one shortly of an experience I had last week).

I am not atacking anyone just sad that a simple question gets avoided and redirected back at person who asked it.

In my opinion posting in a recommendation or announcement 'how much' is not really appropriate. If the SP does not list their rates (and many don't) all you need to do is PM them or call them....they are not listing them for a reason.

I saw your posts and was going to write a note that you should PM the person but YS already did.

You need to remember that CERB is a community driven board that is designed to be SP friendly and built upon respect for each other and the ladies who post here. If you post something that seems disrespectful you will probably get a response from those of us who really value this community and the women we enjoy on here.

my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Rates are not posted on here unless it is the ladies advertising for themselves. And if you're new, you will not be afforded the same respect as an established member...it's about respecting the ladies and giving them a friendly place to be instead of the other boards that exist where things can get nasty.

Most of the guys here will try to protect the girls from any potential bad clients and do not take chances giving info to just anybody that asks, especially brand new posters...

• Like 1

I asked a simple question.

I treat ladies with respect and for you to issinuate that I do not is rude.

Enjoy your board and good luck on scaring people away with your lack of RESPECT to others and friendliness.

I treat ladies with respect and for you to issinuate that I do not is rude.

There is no insinuation about anything, it's merely caution. It's like walking up to a complete stranger and asking something personal - most people will not answer. When you get hostile and incredulous in that situation claiming that you're an 'ok guy', it doesn't help your case at all, it only makes it worse. And when you literally tell people that they're wrong, you will get nowhere.

You really haven't done much to show that you can play in the sandbox by shitting on how others handle things and complaining about it all day. Where's the respect there? But whatever...bye....

• Like 1

What I have found over time is that one should do some research before starting a new thread. If you spent a little time, 9.5 out of 10 you would have found the answer in the postings.

It is not fair for the SP/MPs, especially if they do not post their rates and services here. I remembered a few cases that when members disclosed their rates for their particular sessions. Other members went ahead and requested the same rate not knowing what services were performed creating some very soured feelings. And when an SP/MP decided to change their rates, people start getting upset over the situation.

PM the provider you would like to see, get a phone number and call them. Don't gague a provide by their rates, you don't know what you might be missing. And in general, you get what you paid for. There are exception, but you will also hear from member of this board of these gems.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with asking, but there is also nothing wrong if they don't tell you.

I have asked a number of times, some answered and some didn't. You can ask, but does not automatically entitle you to the answers.

Giving up on one or two bad experiences is probably not the way to go either. Every board you enroll will have different type of members, how many you are going to bail each time you got a bad experience?

And my account will be closed soon. Some members of this board are not supportive of others so I am better off not being here.

There is NOTHING wrong with asking what someone paid.

• Like 3

And my account will be closed soon. Some members of this board are not supportive of others so I am better off not being here.

There is NOTHING wrong with asking what someone paid.

Your are correct there is nothing wrong if that question is asked discreetly and privately in PM not in a public discussion. The other members of the board were trying to suggest that to you nicely but instead you decided to make an issue of it. Your perception that the members of this board are not supportive is completely messed up. We are the most supportive hobbiest community I've come across, so long as the rules and common sense are respected.

You made a faux pas, you were gently and kindly advised of it then made a big stink of it. Unfortunately you've chosen to pick up your toys and go play else where you are welcome to make that choice, it's no real loss to this community. After 3 years of membership no recommendations , one warning about an obvious scam and the rest of your posts were about this issue of being attacked ? You claim to be respectful to the ladies however you disrespected Belle not only by hijacking her thread but then to suggest you did not have a good encounter with her, in her own recomendation thread. Wow that's some realy respect. Ah, don't let the door hit you on the way out. C'ya!

• Like 4

Your are correct there is nothing wrong if that question is asked discreetly and privately in PM not in a public discussion. The other members of the board were trying to suggest that to you nicely but instead you decided to make an issue of it. Your perception that the members of this board are not supportive is completely messed up. We are the most supportive hobbiest community I've come across, so long as the rules and common sense are respected.

You made a faux pas, you were gently and kindly advised of it then made a big stink of it. Unfortunately you've chosen to pick up your toys and go play else where you are welcome to make that choice, it's no real loss to this community. After 3 years of membership no recommendations , one warning about an obvious scam and the rest of your posts were about this issue of being attacked ? You claim to be respectful to the ladies however you disrespected Belle not only by hijacking her thread but then to suggest you did not have a good encounter with her, in her own recomendation thread. Wow that's some realy respect. Ah, don't let the door hit you on the way out. C'ya!

I NEVER said I did not have a bad encounter with her. Why would I ask for her rates if I had seen her.

If you reread my posts you would see I was wanting to review someone I NEVER said Belle gave me a bad experience.

They also NEVER suggested I PM they said basically to shut up.

Should I have posted in that thread? Maybe not.

Was it worded wrong? maybe (Ill blame it on the vodka still in me from last night (not a drinker)

Did I deserve the attack? definately not

DId I say all memebrs here were not helpful? NOPE

Did they say PM me ill give you some info? NOT AT ALL

Is Belle super beautiful? Yes she is

DO I want to see her? You betcha

If you feel attacked in this board, this nothing compared to other boards, one wrong word and you were attacked, NO HOLD BARED and the MODS even helpped out . What you call an attack here on this board is just the members way of telling you that you are going about thing the wrong way. If you walked to a woman on the street and ask her her bust size you would get slapped across the face, this is the same response nothing more.

As was stated each member has to earn the respect of each and every member on this board, hobbiest and SP alike. MOST will not reply to a public question or even a PM from someone who is new to the board or had little posting, and if you have had one run in or problem in the past with one well respected member then it is even worse.

A new person or a person with no post is an unknown and people need time from reading their postings and question they ask to get comfortable with tehm. We all and some point in time was new to this board and face the no answer no help to questions, THIS IS A FACT OF LIFE FOR ALL BOARDS.

I to have little posting, and face the same thing most people will not reply or give information, it is just a metter of being patient and looking and keep posting in a freindly maner.

If you still decide of leave.

I wish you good luck on other boards.

Some a very nasty.

If you feel attacked in this board, this nothing compared to other boards, one wrong word and you were attacked, NO HOLD BARED and the MODS even helpped out . What you call an attack here on this board is just the members way of telling you that you are going about thing the wrong way. If you walked to a woman on the street and ask her her bust size you would get slapped across the face, this is the same response nothing more.

As was stated each member has to earn the respect of each and every member on this board, hobbiest and SP alike. MOST will not reply to a public question or even a PM from someone who is new to the board or had little posting, and if you have had one run in or problem in the past with one well respected member then it is even worse.

A new person or a person with no post is an unknown and people need time from reading their postings and question they ask to get comfortable with tehm. We all and some point in time was new to this board and face the no answer no help to questions, THIS IS A FACT OF LIFE FOR ALL BOARDS.

I to have little posting, and face the same thing most people will not reply or give information, it is just a metter of being patient and looking and keep posting in a freindly maner.

If you still decide of leave.

I wish you good luck on other boards.

Some a very nasty.

Thank you for the polite post. I do appreciate the advice. Yeah I took the posts too personally this morning. My bad. I am sure everyone gets a stupid moment. I have asked the mod to clean up Belles recomendation page has she does not deserve her name to be dirtied by my stupidity.

Love the name also. Loved that comic. Now I need to go get a burger LOL

I have recently posted a similar note on another thread on this site, so my apologies if you've heard it before.

I'm fairly new to the hobby and have taken a look at other similar sites. I have found this one to be the best IMHO because of its positive supportive environment. Yes, the other sites will let you post negative, derogatory even abusive posts. To what end? Why would I want to wade thru a big pile of sh** to find a little ray of sunshine, when I can come to this site and know that if I can't find anything positive about a certain provider then I should look for alternatives.

Damn, I hate BAD MOJO :evil: ! So I'll be staying right here. Thanks

Guest f***2f***

Well now that we've all got that out of our systems let's get back to the reason for being here....supporting hobbiest's and sps/mps....happy hunting!!

Well now that we've all got that out of our systems let's get back to the reason for being here....supporting hobbiest's and sps/mps....happy hunting!!

I SECOND THAT!

Shhhhh! Be wery wery quiet, I tot I taw a waskely wabbit :boobies:!

No one was attacking you. You lashed out because they told you it was not appropriate to post that question. It was just a senior member giving you advise.

The ladies rates do not belong on the recommendations for very obvious reasons. Instead of posting that question publicly it should have been PM'd to the person who recommended her (or) better yet... to her.

It's easy to missread a post and feel someone is attacking you, but you need to ask yourself why they would be attacking you first before you blow it out of proportion and assume it is an attack. If someone feels another member is attacking them the worst thing you can do here is retaliate in the public threads. Simply click the "Report This" icon found on all the posts and threads. This will flag it for me to review and allow you to add a comment for me to read. I will deal with situations like this (please don't take it into your own hands - that never ends well)

report.gif

Now, this conversation should have never taken place on the ladies recommendation and I am sure everyone involved agree's with me here.

A comment should have been posted that "that is not an appropriate thing to ask on her recommendation" and the conversation should have been moved to PM's and the original post flagged (using the report this icon) for me to remove.

Thank you to all the members who helped with the great answers here!

I was away today taking a day off and I am very impressed with the members for the comments on this thread!!