Dont really think that is an appropriate question, as services depend on the lady offering them and what one finds the best another may not.

• Like 5

I don't know how the ladies would know who gives the best BBBJ. I have sampled the service from three local ladies and all were excellent and accommodating on where the seed ended up! PM for specifics.

Might I suggest looking through the recommendations for Halifax...it may, and I say may, be mentioned in some ladies' recommendations although many do prefer to leave intimate details of an encounter private

But discussing intimate details of an encounter publicly on a board, seems IMHO somewhat inappropriate.

And reiterating Emily's point, isn't who's the best really subjective

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

Dont really think that is an appropriate question, as services depend on the lady offering them and what one finds the best another may not.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118136

This thread on bj's received great enthusiasm, many thanks from sp's and no lectures how is this one different? He was asking a question just as the other thread did, I'm confused at the difference.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118136

This thread on bj's received great enthusiasm, many thanks from sp's and no lectures how is this one different? He was asking a question just as the other thread did, I'm confused at the difference.

I do see what your saying Cristy, however, I feel that this is such a subjective topic, that it is difficult to say who gives the "best" .

For some, gaging is hot, for some it is a turn off. Some like sloppy, some like a bit of teeth, where other's shiver at the idea of teeth.

In this case, I think it is a trial and error, and be sure to communicate to your SP what you like the best. This is the same for any activity.

But dont think asking a question is stupid at all, we all learn from asking. But perhaps a less subjective question would produce more accurate result?

As RG said, best to look in reco, then PM the lady that you feel would be your ideal playmate:) Communicate with her, then give it a try:)

I am sure any kind BJ is going to ultimate experience:)

• Like 3

I do see what your saying Cristy' date=' however, I feel that this is such a subjective topic, that it is difficult to say who gives the "best" .

For some, gaging is hot, for some it is a turn off. Some like sloppy, some like a bit of teeth, where other's shiver at the idea of teeth.

In this case, I think it is a trial and error, and be sure to communicate to your SP what you like the best. This is the same for any activity.

But dont think asking a question is stupid at all, we all learn from asking. But perhaps a less subjective question would produce more accurate result?

As RG said, best to look in reco, then PM the lady that you feel would be your ideal playmate:) Communicate with her, then give it a try:)

I am sure any kind BJ is going to ultimate experience:)[/quote']

Thank you Sophia, of course there is never a "best" in anything imo, as this "best" is always just an opinion, as you said subjective, but the subject at hand, bbbj's, I guess is the issue, as it seems many can happilly attest to the best bjs, as the link I provided suggests, but not bbbjs. I understand the ymmv concerning bbbjs but not the difference in asking a question, as many advertise this service so why the dislike to a question directed to bbbjs? I'm sorry if this was about discretion we wouldn't appreciate or give any replies to any " best of services offered" questions, but thats just my opinion. :)

• Like 2

Thank you Sophia, of course there is never a "best" in anything imo, as this "best" is always just an opinion, as you said subjective, but the subject at hand, bbbj's, I guess is the issue, as it seems many can happilly attest to the best bjs, as the link I provided suggests, but not bbbjs. I understand the ymmv concerning bbbjs but not the difference in asking a question, as many advertise this service so why the dislike to a question directed to bbbjs? I'm sorry if this was about discretion we wouldn't appreciate or give any replies to any " best of services offered" questions, but thats just my opinion. :)

True true, question is a question, a thread is a thread.

Not sure if this is CBJ VS BBBJ tho?

I personally do not really care for the " best of " threads, as it can exclude some SP's ( unintentionally) and leave some feeling hurt or left out:( This is where it usually goes all astray, with hostility and feelings of competitiveness rather than comrades and support.

• Like 4

I personally have never been a fan of the best of threads...be it who gives the best (fill in the blank)______, who is the most beautiful etc etc etc

Companionship, even paid companionship is about two people getting together for a private intimate encounter. And no two encounters, even with the same two people can be exactly replicated, each encounter is unique. Companionship and encounters are definitely YMMV. Making it about who's the best makes it a competition between ladies. Best of threads demeans, IMHO encounters which can be very special and intimate A professional companion should be focused on providing the best companionship she can provide. She shouldn't have to worry if she is as good or better than another lady.

Put another way, I know when I see a lady I try, and hope I am, the best gentleman and client I can be, I don't worry about what some other guys do. And I wonder how many guys would be fans of the ladies putting out best of threads such as "who's the best client" and so on.

A rambling

RG

• Like 7

Again I agree that the "best of" threads are unfair and subjective but my point again is that those who are referring to this being an inappropriate question are some of those who thanked and seemingly appreciated the best bj / ultimate bj thread, to me this is inappropriate and hypocritical. Can you like one and not the other, I suppose, as you can like what you choose but I just find it unfair. Yet again, just my point of view:)

Also this is a new member, someone who isn't a seasoned hobbyist so perhaps it might have been nice to pm him as to appropriate questions instead of a somewhat public scolding. We all want new members to feel free to come here to enjoy and post. :) In his defense, if I were a newbie and I looked around this site and saw other posts saying this person is the best at, or is great at and many thanking them and ads outlining their talents and what they love, why would I think asking a question about the same subject inappropriate? Thanks for your input I hope you appreciate mine:)

• Like 7

Also this is a new member, someone who isn't a seasoned hobbyist so perhaps it might have been nice to pm him as to appropriate questions instead of a somewhat public scolding.

Yes he is a new Hobbiest, but alas we have a NEW TO THIS SECTION on a whole range of topics and subjects as well as etiquette. Posting a thread asking ladies what we think of BBBJ's? lets see here, if we don't like them we wont offer them. And who gives the best - that is like beauty - in the eye of the beholder....There is NO correct answer to this as this answer will vary depending on the person. I was in no way giving a public scolding, but if you can figure out how to make a post, you can also take an hour prior to posting anything and get knowledgeable in regards to things. While you make not take offence to the questions asked some of us do...And like yourself we have he right to post our opinions and thoughts as well.

• Like 1

I don't want to speak for anyone here, but I don't think there's as much disagreement here as it may seem.

Emily, no one would deny that everyone has the right to express their opinion, and you've a lot of wisdom to offer. And yet Cristy's original question is a fair and well meaning one, I would say.

I'm quite new to posting here myself, and before I made my first one I read through much of the "new to this" section. As you suggest, it was very helpful and probably saved me from a few missteps. But there is a *lot* of information in there, and it can be easy to miss things. And things are more confused when you do indeed see many other threads asking for opinions. It may not be easy to know where the line is drawn, or at least how to best phrase questions (and answers) so that no unintended offense is given. Again, I'm new, but one of the things I appreciate about CERB is how helpful people are to clarify and gently nudge one in the right direction when needed.

And of course things are made even more difficult when expressing thoughts in writing, where tone can be hard to convey. I do think we can all agree that no one in the discussion has intended offense.

Virtual hugs to everyone (as an aside, I give the *best* virtual hugs :redface:)

• Like 3

Also this is a new member, someone who isn't a seasoned hobbyist so perhaps it might have been nice to pm him as to appropriate questions instead of a somewhat public scolding.

Yes he is a new Hobbiest, but alas we have a NEW TO THIS SECTION on a whole range of topics and subjects as well as etiquette. Posting a thread asking ladies what we think of BBBJ's? lets see here, if we don't like them we wont offer them. And who gives the best - that is like beauty - in the eye of the beholder....There is NO correct answer to this as this answer will vary depending on the person. I was in no way giving a public scolding, but if you can figure out how to make a post, you can also take an hour prior to posting anything and get knowledgeable in regards to things. While you make not take offence to the questions asked some of us do...And like yourself we have he right to post our opinions and thoughts as well.

Emily, I just felt your response could have been friendlier, as this one could have been, jmo:). There are actually a couple of lines in this post that come across as sarcastic. Not trying to be argumentative just helpful and courteous, as I said he is new and as a newbie we should want him to feel comfortable posting not stupid for asking a question. The new to this section doesn't discuss questions pertaining to bbbjs or their appropriateness, so appropriate or not its allowed and yes so is your opinion, my opinion, his opinion and so on.:) I didn't suggest other wise. I simply thought the question could have been responded to in a friendlier, more welcoming way, even though I do appreciate that you took the time to post:). But to my main point which seems to be missed -why is it okay to ask who gives the best bj or the ultimate bj and no one takes offence to that? In fact that thread is thanked many times, lol. In the link I provided in my initial post, that whole thread discusses bjs and who is the best, so again is the offence because of a bbbj or the question itself, I still am not getting why one is okay and the other isn't. :) Thank you

• Like 1

But to my main point which seems to be missed -why is it okay to ask who gives the best bj or the ultimate bj and no one takes offence to that? In fact that thread is thanked many times, lol. In the link I provided in my initial post, that whole thread discusses bjs and who is the best, so again is the offence because of a bbbj or the question itself, I still am not getting why one is okay and the other isn't. :) Thank you

My thoughts are this, why do we need another demeaning thread on BJ's when we already have one started in the same section in the same city(A simple search on BJ's would have found it). Some women are fine with being objectified regarding services and others like myself are not.

For someone to come out and ask what ladies thoughts are on BBBJ's is sort of a catch 22, I mean do you say hey BBBJ's I hate them but offer them for the money, or do you reply I only do it as I have no choice or do you say I don't offer them or yes I love them. This is a question with no real right answer but the one you provide. Really one's reasons for offering them or what they think of them is their own opinion and thoughts and something that is better left for a 1 on 1 conversation.

• Like 2

OK, everyone step back and count to ten.

I love opinionated people real people, with real opinions. As someone objective to this discussion I can see the points that are being made by all parties and do find valid opinions that I can agree with. However, bickering and not knowing when to let let something die just because you feel that there has to be a right or wrong opinion is a turn off. Just saying.

Now as far as making newbie mistakes and knowing appropriate ways to post to look for information and interact with SP's. I actually PM'd RG directly to ask his opinion about interaction with SP's and on the Board when I was new and had a lot to learn. I saw that he is almost always a voice of reason and level headed I appreciated that and decided that the way he conducts himself was a way that would work for me. Newbies will make mistakes, experienced clients will make mistakes all that is important is that we learn from them. By all standards, I try to be a good boy here on cerb and I've still managed piss people off and get an infraction through stupidity ;) It happens!

So hopefully, the OP will realise that posts similar to the one he made can possibly lead to some opinionated headbutting and will learn to rephrase his posts to avoid causing unintended (I'm sure) bickering on the board.

• Like 4

" Some women are fine with being objectified regarding services and others like myself are not."

This is actually the most important issue here for me. I have opinions about BBBJs (hey, I'm a guy, I like them, what would you expect) but I don't want to reduce my opinion of an SP to a yes/no option on a particular physical act. Yes, I really enjoy BBBJs, but only some of the SPs whose company I most enjoy are comfortable with them, and that's fine, that's part of the package.

It sometimes seems, with new members, that they have not yet entirely taken on board that CERB is not simply a site for hobbyists. "Locker room talk" is not the correct standard of discourse. (Though having spent a lot of time in locker rooms, I'm willing to say that such talk isn't actually all that common there.) That said, I don't mean to criticise OP, who actually was trying to be inclusive with his initial question.

• Like 4