It means a lady who doesn't just lay there limbs spread out while the partner does whatever to them.

Starfish: Female sexual partner who remains 'unmoved' or 'unmoving' during lovemaking, physically non-responsive (like a ...), A girl that has no talent or technique for sex. That is, she just lays there spreed out dead in the water, like a starfish.

Non starfish service I hope would be a good thing although what a distinction to advertise with.

Additional Comments:

Or I suppose it's a really obtuse way of saying no Greek.....

Being that I love Greek I have never heard this term used but urban Dictionary confirms it. I have much more sexy and delicious terms for the anal bud than starfish.....learn something new every day!

Thanks metonycap *kiss*

• Like 2

This tearm is used by my self cause i hear clients telling me about all the star fish providers out there . it has nothing to do with anal. a star fish is someone who just lays there a non active person . Hope this helps...

Kaitlyn .

• Like 1

This tearm is used by my self cause i hear clients telling me about all the star fish providers out there . it has nothing to do with anal. a star fish is someone who just lays there a non active person . Hope this helps...

Kaitlyn .

I figured it had to do with a provider that just lays there, how awful for those people that have told you that and quite sad, we hear about some horrible experiences and that is why we ensure the people we see have an encounter to positively remember. You have to love and enjoy what you do, get a mentor or move on. This business is certainly not for everyone. What a shame!!

• Like 1

hmm I've always thoughg it meant no anal the other definition stated here is what I considered to be a dead fooo I try not to curse lol

@cashinfusion, Greek is anal sex.

@metonycap, that's the term I always heard so I had to look up starfish the first time I heard it. I'm not sure why we need to get so creative with terms on everything.

• Like 2

I really look forward to the day when we get rid of all the code words, acronyms, and hyperbole. It would make things so much clearer.

That said, there is nothing like a well-written erotic fantasy... Thank goodness for all the marvelous artisans who can write and sculpt the libido so well.

PatrickGC

• Like 3

If your looking for the acronyms or anything else related to that. Look in the new to Cerb section. Has loads of info on it. I think the acronyms post has a sticky on it. (Don't quote me in it)

Guest ***nno**n***

Oh my starfish...I learned something today.

I am definitely a fan of Greek so I'm glad that term doesnt refer to it.

What a way to advertise though lol!