Number of archived posts- statistics limit

I just went to view my posting history and noticed that I can only access my last 490 posts as before I was able to see all of them from my profile statistics. Is this a new glitch or a new change?

Thanks!

Guest webothscore

Although I don't have a concrete answer at moment, with the number of glitches as of late, that's my bet. Two reasons. Another SP reported something similar and the character limit has been going back and forth for some. We will know soon enough. Bye for now.

It seems some tweeking has been going on recently. A couple of months ago, I could go back to only four pages of my last posts. Today, I could read up to 20 pages, and you are right, the number of posts is exactly 490. The mod may be able to shed some light.

• Like 1

I know MOD made some adjustments recently - the site is getting bigger and the archive is getting HUGE.

• Like 1

Its true, I have been working on the backend. The site is HUGE and I fixed the archive system and the ability to go back further on searches. I need to monitor the servers load levels however as it's a fine line between perfect and too much (and if too much it can make the site load slow, make searches really slow and even bring down the server in extreme cases when we have over 2000 members using the database at any one time).

• Like 2