Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Great rec InsideVoice and a great new treasure it seems! Her pictures are amazing as well, looks like a very, very beautiful woman.

she is tiffany formely of pink kitty, when a saw the pictures in her album recognize the pics from pk ads on cl.

Yes, indeed, those are the pics of Tiffani, PK's former long-time very safe GFE red head, (so a "great old treasure" Jerican - lol), imortailzed at the following two CERB recco threads so far:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=T&t=5321

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=T&t=7750

(Maybe Mod could move the latter under the former to avoid redundancy?)

Always glad to see red-heads (I'm a red-head fan, as is insidevoice) getting good reccos. With the Jayne Davis update, that makes two in the past 24 hours.

Was a hot night in ottawa, and I was looking for a hot time. So I set up an appointment with Shelby and went to see her.

There was ample parking near her place so that was no problem.

If it wasn't already a hot and sticky night, it was soon about to be. WOW. I greeted at the door by a beautiful redhead, in

girl-next-door type clothes, We went to her room and talked for a bit, it was a really enjoyable conversation. Soon we got

undressed and the kissing began...

I won't go into explicit details because thats between her and me. suffice to say if I was impressed by her CBJ skills, Lots of

positions later we were spent from both the heat outside and the heat we generated in the room. I wouldn't be writing if I

didn't think a recommendation was warranted.

Just recently visited Shelby Summers after communicating with her and checking out her profile on CERB. I arrived at her Aparftment and was more than impressed by her looks and body, even thou after looking at her pics on Cerb i knew she was a beautiful Lady. She welcomed me a the door with a sweet little kiss and we proceeded to her bedroom, once there she asked me if i wanted to take all of my clothes off or just chat a bit, we stripped down to our shorts and talked about certain things and she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. After about 5 or 10 minutes we started to caress one and other and it was long before i was totally aroused. You is a very good kisser and always asked me what i would like to proceed with, we started with a little 69 and she was very soft and sweet to the taste, After sometime, i layed her on her back and entered that sweet spot and it felt so good and almost came immediately, but held off, because i wanted to enjoy it to the maximum. We tried some Doggie style also, and it felt great and also this way, i was able to reach around a fondle those gorgeous breasts. Next she proceeded to give me oral and she is very exceptional at this, but i wanted to have my orgasm inside of her and even with the Condom it felt so good pushing it in and out as she was nice and tight, i ended with her lovely mouth giving me oral and came like i have never came in a long time. My experience was much much more than i had anticipated. So if you are looking for some super company, please see Shelby, she is very good looking, nice toned body and very friendly and relaxing. She is a no rush lady with a great personality and funny too. An experience worth repeating and repeating, thanks you RED HEADED VIXEN..LOL

Edited by woods.honest.ryan
made mistake in location rating and atmosphere

I have been in mood for a natural Redhead for a few days now (I have a rotating mood :), changing everyday in between blondes, brunettes, red heads, orientals, africans, latin, ....:lol:). I called for Red Licorish, though cute and very pale but not natural redhead. In response to my thread (on unshaven fetish) I received a PM from a natural red head who is trimmed but not totally shaven either (WOW talking about hiting two birds with one stone) and that was Shelby.

We arranged for the date (my third, this weekend an early celeberation of my birthday, since my birthday is coming soon.

She was all smiles and I was happy to see her sky blue eyes and natural red hair. Her belly is so creamy white which I restraint myself not to take a tiny bite. Her strawberry unshaven (trimmed) kitty was soft and tasty. Really nice sexy bum and pink nipples and even pink lips:D. I had good time with her. I give her a nickname too. Her nickname is the redhead princess:). I hope she likes it.

She is highly recommended for those who really like natural pale redheads (which means almost eveyone:)) with near GFE services (strawberry daty, creamy kisses on her skin and pink lkf, no digits).

Well I had the pleasure of meeting Shelby last night at her incall place. The reception was warm and friendly as I told her i get nervous meeting new ladies for the first time. We hit it off like we had know each other for some time. Her service is great nice lfk great cbj and a nice of lips for :cooter:. She is one of the best sp i have met so far here on cerb she is a def repeat for me.

If you like redhead who are fun/outgoing then she is the one to see. thanks for the great chat and even more fun in the bedroom.

I have also see Shelby recently and what has been said so far is so true.She is a sweetheart safe GFE

Shelby makes you feel special she has is talented and make you want to go back for more

After several talks in chat I decided to see Shelby and will repeat again

Been slowly catching up on CERB lately and thought I would add to all the nice comments that have been made about Miss Summers. I had the pleasure of her conpany one early afternoon a little while ago. It was a very p[leasant meeting. Her incall location was easy to find. Her place was nice and cleaned.

Whe she opened the door I could tell her ad was no lie, she is a true red head with a lovely smile. She made me feel very confortable as she easily engaged in conversation. I found her to be very smart and direct to the point in all that we talked about. She provides an outstanding Safe GFE experience and most certainly ensured I was having a great time. I will not go into great details but I can say we kept busy for the full hour.

Repeat: Absolutely Ms Summers is one fine lady not to be missed!!!

Just like Loneskater, I have been slow in giving Ms Summer the positive recommendation she truly deserves.

I had numerous chats with Lil (formerly Shelby) before I finally got to meet this strawberry princess. It was an early morning a while ago when I was finally able to meet her and I am not sorry I did. She is super friendly and super sweet and so much fun....I can't say that she knocked my socks off because they were already off lol. Take my advice guys....Go see Lil Ms Summer..you won't be disappointed. If you happen to see her in the morning....bring her a Tims Blueberry Muffin (not the one made with Bran). She will show you her appreciation.

Lil...if you happen to read this...Big M says hello.

Saw Ms Summer a couple of months ago. Too bad she left Ottawa, cause if you were into readheads, she was definitely worth it...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.