Might want to post your story with details in the Warnings section so that it doesn't happen to someone else. But only if you were deliberately swindled, not just short changed on service because that can be construed as a matter of perception.

Other than that, not much else you can do...money's gone, chalk it up to a bad experience and forget about it.

Do more research next time. When you don't do your homework you are always taking a chance... sometimes when you do your homework you still get burnt but that is a lot more RARE. Let me guess, someone you found on CL?

MOD, what ever you make you think that ?!! rofl, probably...

Let me guess, someone you found on CL?

Let me guess, someone you found on CL?

Hey! if you don't have anything nice to say... please don't say anything at all! LOL

Might want to post your story with details in the Warnings section so that it doesn't happen to someone else. But only if you were deliberately swindled, not just short changed on service because that can be construed as a matter of perception.

Other than that, not much else you can do...money's gone, chalk it up to a bad experience and forget about it.

I got sort of ripped off recently...a technicality, I guess. I inquired up front, how much? The answer was given as $225 roses.....I assumed that it meant for 1 hr. OOps!! She apparently was late for her 1st call that day.....me!....therefore $225 was for my 1/2 hr, not 60 min. as I had assumed....I should have confirmed....needless to say, I won't be providing a review as I feel it might reflect how

i feel about having been ripped off, IMHO! I just felt it appropriate to share my story here, as I was going to blow it off as one of those things in life you just gotta accept....

I got sort of ripped off recently...a technicality, I guess. I inquired up front, how much? The answer was given as $225 roses.....I assumed that it meant for 1 hr. OOps!! She apparently was late for her 1st call that day.....me!....therefore $225 was for my 1/2 hr, not 60 min. as I had assumed....I should have confirmed....needless to say, I won't be providing a review as I feel it might reflect how

i feel about having been ripped off, IMHO! I just felt it appropriate to share my story here, as I was going to blow it off as one of those things in life you just gotta accept....

The rule is always "Don't assume anything" do you know for sure that this is her normal "hour" rate? or was this her normal 1/2 hour rate and you just assumed otherwise?

I am glad you are not making a review based on this (especially here as that would not be permitted).

I find that many of the negative reviews posted are due to communication problems. This is even more true these days with most guys assuming GFE means specific services are included and when they don't get what they assumed was included it's off to the boards to complain. (Usually does not justify a negative review).

I am glad you are not making a review based on this (especially here as that would not be permitted).

I find that many of the negative reviews posted are due to communication problems. This is even more true these days with most guys assuming GFE means specific services are included and when they don't get what they assumed was included it's off to the boards to complain. (Usually does not justify a negative review).

Uhm, when you say "review", do you in fact mean "recommendation"? ;-)

We've heard of Don1's misadventure but Sparky hasn't expanded on what happened ...was it worthy of a post in the "warning" section?

Uhm, when you say "review", do you in fact mean "recommendation"? ;-)

No... I mean "Review" (we do not allow reviews here - you are not to "Rate" the ladies or post negative aspects of the dates here. If you have complaints or anything to say that would hurt the ladies feelings or make her angry it is NOT permitted on this site - you are better off saying nothing at all than to say something negative).

Hopefully sparky returns to tell some or all of the story... we're waiting sparky. With one post to his name, perhaps he's familiarizing himself with the newbies guide so he does not get into hot water with the mod for saying something that's not allowed here.

Maybe he did not get ripped off personally. He could just be asking how you handle it when (and if) it happens to you. I moved this to the general discussion area too.