Gatineau

Guest En***y

I have seen a few massage advertisements in Le D.... For Gatineau , and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any of these massage places ....pm me or reply here.

Energy

I was pleasantly surprised at 172 St. Joseph on Friday afternoon . Fantastic massage by a stunningly beautiful Asian girl (Nancy).... With a great finish.first time there, but I will return for sure

Try Oceana Spa on Victoria and ask for Marie Soleil. She advertises in the Sun newspaper.

Is she still around? She doesn't seem to answer her phone anymore.

Guest D***el B***e
I was pleasantly surprised at 172 St. Joseph on Friday afternoon . Fantastic massage by a stunningly beautiful Asian girl (Nancy).... With a great finish.first time there, but I will return for sure

Nancy gives excellent massages, she is skilled at using pressure points and knows where to press and when. The good thing is once you know her a bit more, you'll get a bit more. I have a bit of a thing for Asian women, I find them very accommodating and they have a thing for pleasing men. As you get to know here more and more, she will hit hot buttons you didn't know you had. Even myself, she had me discover pleasure points I didn't know were already built in.

I saw Nancy for over three and half years, regularly, and I mean regularly, to the point where I was getting a free massage on my birthday AND a gift. Needless to say, I was by far and away her best customer, and she was jumping in my arms every time I walked in. She even brought me back a gift from China when she went to visit her family. The problem is, I was never able to develop a personal rapport over and above the massage table due to the fact that her English is very limited, and I'd say extremely limited. Had she been a bit more fluent, I'm sure I would still be there but I had reached a point with her where I needed a stronger emotional connection because we had almost exhausted the physical attributes.

If you like a 'real' massage, she is the one. As I said, the more you know her the more you'll discover her Chinese heritage ;-) A final note, Nancy is the owner of that studio so she is unlikely to go away anytime soon.

PM me if you need more details.

Guest B**na***oy

I just visited her a couple week ago for an injured shoulder. Being an RMT, she can provide quality professional care with a very pleasurable ending. ;-)

Is she still around? She doesn't seem to answer her phone anymore.

Guest D***el B***e

Honest Mistake! .... Folks, I have to offer my apologies for an honest mistake. It seem I've offered my opinion on the wrong place. I drove in front today and realized I mistook 172 for 177 ... which is almost across the street ... The Nancy (or Candy as she is also known) referred to in this post works at 177. In all fairness I have also gone at 172 many times and had excellent service with a very accommodating attendant. However I found 177 more suitable for me, although it leaves a bit to be desired from a curb appeal perspective.

Apologies again for the misdirection!

Nancy gives excellent massages, she is skilled at using pressure points and knows where to press and when. The good thing is once you know her a bit more, you'll get a bit more. I have a bit of a thing for Asian women, I find them very accommodating and they have a thing for pleasing men. As you get to know here more and more, she will hit hot buttons you didn't know you had. Even myself, she had me discover pleasure points I didn't know were already built in.

I saw Nancy for over three and half years, regularly, and I mean regularly, to the point where I was getting a free massage on my birthday AND a gift. Needless to say, I was by far and away her best customer, and she was jumping in my arms every time I walked in. She even brought me back a gift from China when she went to visit her family. The problem is, I was never able to develop a personal rapport over and above the massage table due to the fact that her English is very limited, and I'd say extremely limited. Had she been a bit more fluent, I'm sure I would still be there but I had reached a point with her where I needed a stronger emotional connection because we had almost exhausted the physical attributes.

If you like a 'real' massage, she is the one. As I said, the more you know her the more you'll discover her Chinese heritage ;-) A final note, Nancy is the owner of that studio so she is unlikely to go away anytime soon.

PM me if you need more details.

Hi there Al...., based on your review i visited Nancy at 172. I thought she did a great job. I agree that Nancy at 177 is also great. Cheers.

• Like 2

Some 4, 6 and 8 months ago (or more) the girl at 172 was called Udy and advertising threads here indicated she was a 28 year old Korean and showed 2 pics which presumably were her and looked like she was sitting in an airport. 3 months or so ago Udy left and was replaced by Miko. She only lasted 2-3 months. Now a 3rd girl is there and it is being said her name is Nancy HOWEVER 172 is back using the old pics which are not of Nancy. How can you trust these places?

• Like 1

Some 4, 6 and 8 months ago (or more) the girl at 172 was called Udy and advertising threads here indicated she was a 28 year old Korean and showed 2 pics which presumably were her and looked like she was sitting in an airport. 3 months or so ago Udy left and was replaced by Miko. She only lasted 2-3 months. Now a 3rd girl is there and it is being said her name is Nancy HOWEVER 172 is back using the old pics which are not of Nancy. How can you trust these places?

I've long since given up on Asian places putting in honest pictures. Just go in there assuming they aren't showing anybody that is working there. If the girl is within your ballpark of attractiveness, then see her, otherwise don't.

Guest *l**e

for the record, the poster was inquiring about Gatineau (proper) not Hull. Although your reco's for these places in hull are nice, we still have a giant gap in service in gatineau.

for the record, the poster was inquiring about Gatineau (proper) not Hull. Although your reco's for these places in hull are nice, we still have a giant gap in service in gatineau.

Maybe I am really gonna have to take you on that Move in with you ! hahaha