Another thread prompted me to post this as I am curious as to how many are really bothered or offended or inconvenienced by an sp who travels with her pets. I am considering touring this summer but will only go where my 2 dogs can go.

I can understand a gentleman not wanting the animals on the bed, obviously, but locked away? Is that really necessary? Please give your input-

• Like 1

Cristy,

I love dogs and have been having sex in front of them for many years :) (sometimes they are just too nosey) I personally don't mind dogs at an incall (assuming they are well tempered) at all but I would attempt to find a hotel that will allow you bring your dogs with you and will book you a Suite. That way when the playtime comes you can just simply close the doors to the bedroom and you and the client can have some fun without the dogs around.

Not all clients may be comfortable with dogs either so you'll want to let the clients know in advance when you advertise that you are traveling with 2 furry companions so that nobody ends up surprised.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind, I love dogs although a warning prior to the visit would be appreciated, don't want to shit myself when I get greatest be a 150 pound dog hehe. No dogs don't bother me one bit if well tempered. Even playful puppies I don't mind. Although when I use to have sex in front of my dogs they always bark and get concerned that someone was getting hurt lol.

So I would close the door. On a funny note I once nearly jumped out of bed when I was bent over giving daty and to my surprise I get a cold nose on my anus followed a wet tongue. Kinda killed the mood a bit, but a good laugh, still don't know how he got in the little sneak.

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind, I love dogs although a warning prior to the visit would be appreciated, don't want to shit myself when I get greatest be a 150 pound dog hehe. No dogs don't bother me one bit if well tempered. Even playful puppies I don't mind. Although when I use to have sex in front of my dogs they always bark and get concerned that someone was getting hurt lol.

So I would close the door. On a funny note I once nearly jumped out of bed when I was bent over giving daty and to my surprise I get a cold nose on my anus followed a wet tongue. Kinda killed the mood a bit, but a good laugh, still don't know how he got in the little sneak.

Omg, that's one of the cutest posts I've read in a while, lol, thanks:) loved the "they would think someone was getting hurt" I roared!

I have dogs, and lock them up if they are at my home incall location. The cats are kicked outside, they are way too curious.

I always let clients know I have pets. However, this is one of the MAIN reasons I no longer see clients in my home.

When travelling, I can usually figure out a way to get the pets outside if I travel with them. Have someone else watch them for me. Cages don't work for them and they hate being locked up. Nothing worse then a barking dog while trying to have fun.

Some clients love animals, and say so, so in that case the dog usually stays out in the other room anyways. If she thinks she can't come in, she will bark, but if she has met you, she will go in the other room by herself. Go figure.

• Like 1

If a lady travelled and took her pet(s) with her I have no problems. Even if brought to my hotel room, me being an outcall type of guy. Just let me know ahead of time, just so it isn't a surprise.

It's hard leaving a pet (and non pet owners may not understand, but pets are part of the family, not just an animal if that makes sense) something I had to do this morning :-( leaving my cat at a pet hotel. Hard to leave them, but on occasion it is the best option available.

But any lady I am going to see and has a pet, but would like to bring it along, let me know, I'm good...well unless a boa constrictor LOL

RG

• Like 1

If a lady travelled and took her pet(s) with her I have no problems. I'm good...well unless a boa constrictor LOL

RG

You just don't want a lady bringing another "big snake" because you have you own!:) And they would fight,lol

• Like 1

As I said before I'm an animal lover and have on a number of occasions visited with companions that had pets at their incall (cats and dogs). As a lover of animals I really don't mind when animals are perhaps with us in a common area of the incall when we are just getting to know each other and chatting. I realise that as a companion who is an animal lover you will happen to have a strong affinity to your own pets and probably may not mind them being around you in any aspect of your encounter including the bedroom. As such I'm sure that some of you might take offence to a client preferring that when being intimate your pet is NOT around for that part of the encounter and trust me I understand that. However, I will be very honest, I personally do not like animals around during the intimate part of a visit with a companion and would prefer that they be kept in a kennel or another room. If as a companion this is not something you a re willing to do then it is very important that you advise the client upfront.

If in the middle of an intimate part of our encounter we were interrupted by a pet inserting themselves into the play area I would probably force a laugh and try to be cordial. Inside I'd be very pissed!

• Like 1

As with most things, I am sure that open and honest communcation up front would prevent a lot of surprises and misunderstandings. If a client has a problem with it, you will know up front and can plan accordingly. As such, the SP has the right to travel with their pet, and needs to accept that there will be those who don't mind, and also those who do.

I love animals and if I were on the other side, visiting with an SP, I absolutely wouldn't mind having their pet present... so long as it/they kept their distance during the more intimate moments :)

• Like 2

Guest p**h*x

It wouldn't bother me at all. Even if it was a surprise I'd be cool with it. I like animals. But it would probably be wise to make sure it is mentioned up front. Some people might have objections for whatever reason.

I also have a funny story on the issue of pets. Fairly recently I had a lady over to my place and while I was performing some daty my cat decided to wander into the room and bite my foot. She hates when the attention is not on her. She provided a good laugh though.

to i have absolutely no problems with any animals ever, in fact i would spend a couple of min. with them and may bring them a treat, if they were with an SP.

The thing to remember is that pets are not pets to people who really care for them, and are more like family members. to be treated with the same level of respect, at least IMO.

so in closing if an sp is traveling with a pet it would not even play into my decision to see her or not.

and if they jump on your back in the middle of the encounter, you get a free massage out of it :)

Guest a**4*

I have no problem with it i too love dogs all animals great and small they bring great confort to me

I'm fine with pets being around, but... not in the same room during playtime, please. And also not being audibly unhappy about being locked out, 'cos that'd be a serious downer too. Obviously this is far harder for a SP who's traveling; I'm sure it's much easier on a pet to be locked out of one room in the house where they live than to be shut in a single bit of a hotel room they're unfamiliar with.

Christy, if you're looking for advice, my 2 cents (for what they're worth): do whatever you want, as far as bringing pets and shutting them away (or not) is concerned; but make it clear in your ads what the situation is (in particular, if they won't be shut away, say so) and then anyone who objects to it can avoid an awkward situation later. You may still get problems with people who can't or won't read ads, but that's not your fault :)

I got 3 small dogs and when one get attention the others want attention so back when me and my wife were intamate we couldn't even kiss each other without the dogs come running and trying to break it up so we could give them the affection. If we would lay down and cuddle the dogs would try to wiggle there way in between us. For some reason they don't like it when I'm in the tub taking a bath, shower no problem. When I'm done with my towel I have to drop on the floor for one of them cause she has to roll herself in my towel as if she want to smell like me. My other one she does this when I get out of bed. If someone the don't know touch's me the run and bark as if they are say don't touch he belong to me. My dogs a very peculiar but I love em.

Omg, that's one of the cutest posts I've read in a while, lol, thanks:) loved the "they would think someone was getting hurt" I roared!