Question for cerbies

Guest A** L***

Okay, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this one but do you gentlemen ever 'test' a lady when calling to see if she will engage in an illegal activity or any off the wall activity? Reason I am asking is I received a call that seemed legit initially UNTIL a certain question was asked. That stopped me right at that second and so I explained to the man I don't engage in those activities as he was asking. He suddenly said he was just curious if I was 'that type of girl' and pretended he was testing me. Or so I think. Another red flag for me was the initial attempt to barter donation with me which is a non-negotiable thing for me.

What are your thoughts? Do men really do this sort of testing, I'm thinking no as this is a rare event. This person is now on my radar and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable seeing this person after such a call especially since I have an in call location and there was no reason to ask if I would engage in such a thing.

Any thoughts, I personally have already made up my mind on this one, but curious as to if anyone actually would do this. Another piece of info I think may be relevant is this is not a cerb member...ladies, feel free to respond as well!!

Just a quick note, the question is regarding 'testing' not anything more....

Xx

NEVER!!!

Those questions should raise warning flags...trust your gut instinct

So called test questions can in fact be real questions but the prospective client could just back peddle and say he was asking to make sure you don't do those things

It doesn't bode well for a first encounter, if there is that much mistrust on the client's part if he truly is testing the lady, or if he wants her to do unsafe/illegal activities or he disrespects her by attempting to barter/negotiate her donation

This guy IMHO completely out of line

Questions a gentleman would never ask

RG

• Like 3

Go with your intuition on this one. Legit gentlemanly clients are not going to mess around with a lady and "test" her. I'm with RG, it wasn't a "test", he was asking hoping you'd say yes.

A companions donation is sacred IMO, and not even up for discussion once it's relayed to the client the first time. It's a very much a "take it or leave it" type thing.

Red flag him and move on to other gentleman.

Edited by nlwoodchuck
changed scared to sacred
  • Like 4

I have had clients question me about condom use once the email exchange has started. Later when I met them they confessed that they only wanted to see someone who offers safe GFE. I'm good with it...

cat

• Like 1

If I was an SP ..... and I indicated that I don't barter and don't participate in illegal activities and was in formed that I passed the test .....

I would then say "Yay !!! I passed the test !!! Now go play with yourself ya putz cause I sure won't be"

Now Amy .... I might ask you a skill testing question like "Do you like Austin Powers ?" ;) Not a test really....I just need to know whether to wear my snazzy underwear or not ;) grrrr baby

• Like 1

The unfortunate thing is that some guys actually do stuff like this to get a kick out of wasting another persons time, or do this just because they are not the brightest.

I for one have never asked any SP or MA any questions like that because to me it doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do when the services provided may be clearly listed, and lets face it, no means no!

As for trying to barter with someone's donation, that to me is absolutely insulting and disrespectful to the SP.

• Like 1

Guest A** L***
I have had clients question me about condom use once the email exchange has started. Later when I met them they confessed that they only wanted to see someone who offers safe GFE. I'm good with it...

cat

Ask a clear question and I will give a clear and honest answer. This 'testing' business is unnecessary in my opinion...and as the other gents mentioned, if a gentlemen doesn't trust an SP, perhaps he shouldn't see her, if in fact it truly is a matter of 'testing'. I've had the odd 'test' where I informed the gentleman I thought another SP would be better suited for him, followed with some nasty and threatening comments afterwards. Sometimes you can't win.

Xx

That a new one to me, I would never give a (test) to a provider if I have doubt I wouldn't waste her or my time. I've called back once when I was at the place and asked question about the place to insure I was in fact at the right place. It appeared a little shady. That would me my extent of testing, unless I arrive and the lady appeared to young I may question but since I only use cerb I'm don't think I'll have to worry.

This issue is one of the several reasons I like the CERB community and experience. I'm sure there are the odd exceptions, but by and large this community respects each other to the point that these questions likely don't come up very often - at least in my experience.

I've never had an SP try to bait-and-switch to more expensive services, or try to insinuate that a tip "would be nice" etc. The SP's I've met have always, without exception, been professional in appeartance and demeanor, honest and very forthcoming.

In short, as a hobbyist, I know I'm paying a premium for the premium service this community provides. I'm very happy to continue to do so. It cut through the BS and I hope the SP's feel that hobbyists on this site are by and large respectful as well.

• Like 2

If someone can't be straight up an ask an SP if they are safe and resort to "testing" or playing games, I don't want anything to do with them. Frankly, this is unacceptable to me and would make me question what other motives or agenda this person has. Honesty is the best policy. This isn't high school, we are all adults here.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean by illegal activities. For example what is wrong in asking an MPA what her restrictions are, or if she ever does bj ending. Lots do bj ending, and those are who I want to spend my $$ on.

Also i don't think its so bad to ask if there are any special rates today (especially in a snow storm). Lots of MPAs and SPs advertise specials on CERB. Maybe they have one going and I missed their ad.

In early January, a prospective client said that he wanted to meet me in a hotel bar. He would try to pick me up and I would steer the conversation to get him to understand that he couldn't have my time for free. He wanted to ask what an hour with me would cost and have me name my price.

I told him that this is illegal and that I wouldn't do it. Moreover, I hadn't met him in person, didn't know what he looked like and therefore wouldn't take part in any role-play with him in public, even if the topic was a legal one.

He tried to dissemble, saying that he was just testing me to see if I knew the limits of the law and whether I was the kind of woman who takes such risks. He said that some SPs will push the boundaries if they're paid enough.

In his first e-mail to me, he'd piled on the compliments, saying how well-respected I am and how much he's appreciated my posts here, etc. If he really did know these things, he would have no reason to expect that testing me would serve any good purpose. I decided that he was up to no good. He was either wasting my time or running some agenda of his own that wasn't likely to be favourable to me.

• Like 3

Okay, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this one but do you gentlemen ever 'test' a lady when calling to see if she will engage in an illegal activity or any off the wall activity?

I'm not sure what you mean by illegal activities.

An example of an illegal activity would be a request for a car date.

An example of an "off the wall" activity would be a request for BBFS sex.

Also i don't think its so bad to ask if there are any special rates today (especially in a snow storm). Lots of MPAs and SPs advertise specials on CERB. Maybe they have one going and I missed their ad.

Contacting a lady to see if she has a "special of the day" going on is never appreciated and quite off putting no matter what the weather is like outside ;) It's best to do your research first.

• Like 5