BP Sophora - Filipina / Spanish mixed beauty

Guest ***rgi*****9
Any info would be appreciated. Posting on BP. Pics look great, no hits on TinEye. Cheers,

I as well would like any info on her pics do look great

I also would like more info... Love Filipino girls!!!

Geez guys just TOFTT, why wait?

I TOFTT and went and saw her. Wow! Pics are 100% real and she has a pretty face to match. I highly recommend seeing her while she is in town!

Posted via Mobile Device

Geez guys just TOFTT
I like to and do help out when I can. That said I don't recall signing up for or being part of any team. Cheers,

Guest ***rgi*****9
I like to and do help out when I can. That said I don't recall signing up for or being part of any team. Cheers,

Well Walt as you say you don't recall signing up for or being part of any team... Then I would say if your not willing to TOFTT why should anyone else go ahead and do it for you?

Personally I don't care one way or the other, I've taken many for the team over the years... What I do care about is someone asking for info then when ask why not just TOFTT that they respond the way you did.

Then I would say if your not willing to TOFTT why should anyone else go ahead and do it for you?

Asked for info, nothing more. Cheers,

• Like 1

why ask if you were not interested in anything else? I have a filipina gf, she is great, but considering trying this one out, she looks so sexy in those pics

why ask if you were not interested in anything else?

Didn't say I wasn't interested in anything else. Cheers,

Guest ***rgi*****9

Well I was going to TOFTT with this lady and spoke to her this morning. We spoke for a short moment and in that moment I realized I would not be TOFTT lol.

It was a funny conversation pricing is $$$ for the hour. In her words a very safe full service. I then asked what that meant, she said no kissing and no D.A.T.Y (she spelled it out instead of just saying it as a word)

Well for me those two things were important so was a no go!!!

Other than a straight massage I have never been with a Filipina.

I seen other threads beside this one. Where Pooners says they really like or are looking for a Filipina Sp or Mp or had a GF that is one.

Other than that they come from a mostly Catholic culture, so it's a good girl gone bad appeal. Plus in Winnipeg they apear to be few and far between at least for SP and MPs.

Is there something else to explains the appeal?

Am I missing something?

Other than a straight massage I have never been with a Filipina.

I seen other threads beside this one. Where Pooners says they really like or are looking for a Filipina Sp or Mp or had a GF that is one.

Other than that they come from a mostly Catholic culture, so it's a good girl gone bad appeal. Plus in Winnipeg they apear to be few and far between at least for SP and MPs.

Is there something else to explains the appeal?

Am I missing something?

I guess because its very rare to find this particular ethnicity in this industry that makes them appealing. I mean Winnipeg have lots of asian but you hardly see any Filipina sp's. There are two asian agencies but I have yet to see filipina's in there. Its always korean or chinese. Rarity can be appealing. Kinda like a Ferrari or the old Hemicudas or whatever it is that you are dreaming to have, we'd love to have them but sometimes its difficult. I mean its obtainable but you know. Rarity.

When she upped her fee to 300, there did not seem to be many takers to toftt

A friend said with no kissing, no daty, no bbbj that the session is very mediocre. She thinks she is worth it because she is better looking and better shape than other SPs she kows of. Too bad.

• Like 1

I guess because its very rare to find this particular ethnicity in this industry that makes them appealing. I mean Winnipeg have lots of asian but you hardly see any Filipina sp's. There are two asian agencies but I have yet to see filipina's in there. Its always korean or chinese. Rarity can be appealing. Kinda like a Ferrari or the old Hemicudas or whatever it is that you are dreaming to have, we'd love to have them but sometimes its difficult. I mean its obtainable but you know. Rarity.

Hobbiecan,

Thank-you for explaining.