Guest c**io**m7

I grabbed a just opened 1 kg can of extra fine grind coffee by the lip of the lid to pull it to the edge of the cupboard shelf...well, I pulled too far...coffee all over the counter and floor. To make it worse, the counter was wet.

Hey, my dildo over the 14 story balcony would always make for a great "Oh shit!" posting in case for those who have never heard about it. lol.

I've posted this incident quite a few times on here but it never gets old. lol. I copied and pasted it from another thread..

Here's another one to add to my list of mishaps as an SP...The Demise of Mr. Pink.

I was moving boxes one day in the condo I was using and unloaded some out to the balcony to move furniture around. Before I knew it, a dildo slipped out of the box under the glass partition where there was a space. I tried to grab it but too late.

Panicking, I was about to look over when I covered my ears for the downfall and all of a sudden heard some guy screaming `WTF`!!`A big pink 10 inch dildo ( exact one as pictured below and who I affectionately named "Mr. Pink") fell 14 stories from the condo building onto some passerby dude head on Somerset St. I'm sure it continued rolling down to Bank St not long after.

.DJ0286-01-LG.jpg

Imagine getting hit in the head with the above in public on a busy downtown street in Ottawa!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 2

Hey, my dildo over the 14 story balcony would always make for a great "Oh shit!" posting in case for those who have never heard about it. lol.

I've posted this incident quite a few times on here but it never gets old. lol. I copied and pasted it from another thread..

Here's another one to add to my list of mishaps as an SP...The Demise of Mr. Pink.

I was moving boxes one day in the condo I was using and unloaded some out to the balcony to move furniture around. Before I knew it, a dildo slipped out of the box under the glass partition where there was a space. I tried to grab it but too late.

Panicking, I was about to look over when I covered my ears for the downfall and all of a sudden heard some guy screaming `WTF`!!`A big pink 10 inch dildo ( exact one as pictured below and who I affectionately named "Mr. Pink") fell 14 stories from the condo building onto some passerby dude head on Somerset St. I'm sure it continued rolling down to Bank St not long after.

.DJ0286-01-LG.jpg

Imagine getting hit in the head with the above in public on a busy downtown street in Ottawa!

Hmmm, I guess you can say this guy was officially 'Knighted as a Sir-dickhead" Yes?

;-)

Sorry... couldn't resist...!!

Edited by 6dave9
  • Like 1