I just flung peanut butter onto my curtains because I was dancing with the knife in my hand.

Okay, now post some of your own silly bloopers.

• Like 4

Two nights ago I was loading some material into the truck. Hooked up a 3' long bungee cord to secure the load. I had to stretch it full length and just as I turned my back on the fixed end, it let go and hit me in the back of the head.

"Ow" I said. Actually "Fucking Ow" I said.

The point of impact was too numb to feel pain but the feeling of warm blood running down my neck brought home the feeling of stupidity.

Glad no one could see this happen in this dark parking lot. It's just between you and me.

Never turn your back on a unsecure bungee.

bungee%20ASSMBLIES.jpg

• Like 2

I hit my elbow on a the edge of a door ... right on the funny bone. So hard it triggered a vasovagal reaction and I passed out. Of course, on the way down my head hit the corner of a table. Woke up, rather embarassed and bleeding.

Porthos

• Like 1

I hit my elbow on a the edge of a door ... right on the funny bone. So hard it triggered a vasovagal reaction and I passed out. Of course, on the way down my head hit the corner of a table. Woke up, rather embarassed and bleeding.

Porthos

4fd4a3d0_simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpeg

You do know you hit the reply all button, right? lol

Two nights ago I was loading some material into the truck. Hooked up a 3' long bungee cord to secure the load. I had to stretch it full length and just as I turned my back on the fixed end, it let go and hit me in the back of the head.

"Ow" I said. Actually "Fucking Ow" I said.

The point of impact was too numb to feel pain but the feeling of warm blood running down my neck brought home the feeling of stupidity.

Glad no one could see this happen in this dark parking lot. It's just between you and me.

Never turn your back on a unsecure bungee.

bungee%20ASSMBLIES.jpg

I saw this extremely beautiful Asian girl in my elevator the other day and me being an outgoing guy figured why not strike a conversation with her. All I could do was stutter. I haven't done that since high school. God she was gorgeous... My blooper of the week. She laughed at it with me.

I've had to clean the ceiling cause, when I turned on the blender I forgot to check the lid and it flew off making a huge mess.

My X went round the yard 6 times on the tractor lawn mower without this blades engaged and on two flat tires.

I've never done anything embarrassing but I heard a rumour that a large cup of normal soap in a high efficiency washing machine will create sufficient suds that an unsuspecting person who opens the door out of curiosity before running the rinse cycle 11 times can use a dustpan to collect the bubbles which 'can' go clear across the hall.

Whenever I drink tea while chatting with someone I end up missing my mouth completely and spilling it down my front or dumping it on my lap. Pretty much every time.

Many years ago I read an article in Play Boy (so you know it has to be true) about a bad "Oh Shit Day".

The gentleman involved was naked and about to pour a bath. He reached down to put the plug in. Unbeknownst to him his cat was behind him and chose this particular moment to take a playful swipe at his dangling scrotum with his claws extended. Upon impact the gentleman threw his head back hitting the fawcet and incurred a nasty gash, slipped and fell back breaking his leg.....

My computer froze up on me....so of course I did the logical thing....proceeded to beat the crap out of it. It dies. No wait....the ridiculousness continues. So the next day I stop on my way home from work and buy a replacement laptop. I get home and proceed to unhook my "dead" computer when I realize that it's slightly unplugged in the back. I plug it back in.....thinking the whole time..."oh you bastard you better not turn on!" ....and of course it works fine!

I had accidentally unplugged it while I was beating the shit out of it! That's why I thought it had died! I bought a new laptop for NOTHING!

• Like 1

It was a cold winter day, and I just helped my mom clean out her garage from top to bottom. Feeling good seeing how everything neat and clean, I thought I'd one up myself and change her oil since it was due. I go about my business, draining the oil, etc. At this point, we'd been out in the -15C weather the entire day, and because the days were short, it was already dark by 5pm.

Now for those unfamiliar with an oil change, you have you raise the car so you can get underneath it, unscrew a bolt to get the oil out, take out the old filter (from underneath the car), replace it with a new one, screw in the oil bolt back. The last, and easiest part is to just put the new oil in, which like everyone else, I use a funnel. Only it was dark, I wasn't paying attention, my hands were frozen at that point, and I realized too late that I had misplaced the funnel stupidly and all that oil has now fallen onto the clean garage floor.

So I had to go to the store, buy new oil, come back, fill the car, get it out of the way so I could clean up the mess I made. I was so angry at myself, my mother tried to be nice, and thankful and clean up herself, but I was having none of it, and got angry at her for being so thoughtful (I had planned to meet some friends later). I was hungry, cranky, and irrational.

C/N: 20 minute oil change took 3 hrs because I put the funnel in the wrong hole.

This isn't my "oh shit" but very endearing. A wonderful gentleman caller happened to read a thread in which I stated the importance of parking in my lane way. I hadn't realized that he didn't on previous dates. Today he did and W e had a bit of a chuckle but when he left....his car alarm went off, not just a blip but a 30 second siren. I laughed until I almost peed. Hilarious! My sweetie.....no worries!!!

I knocked over a full bag of cat treats and they scattered EVERYWHERE. My cat was losing her shit. I was cleaning them up as fast as she was eating them. I just put them back in the bag, dust and all, because I thought to myself, this is a cat that eats her own puke sometimes, what's a little dirt?

• Like 2

So out walking the dogs when I realize my puppy is chewing on something, go to take it out and oh shit yup it's cat shit. So I mushy cat shit on my hand.

Not sure if this is an oh shit moment but it is shit!

So out walking the dogs when I realize my puppy is chewing on something, go to take it out and oh shit yup it's cat shit. So I mushy cat shit on my hand.

Not sure if this is an oh shit moment but it is shit!

Similarly, I was out visiting a friend in the country and his yellow lab comes running up with a big 'stick' in its' mouth and drops it at my feet. I pick it up and as I go to throw it think, "What is that stink?" The 'stick' is the spine of a recently deceased animal.

Oh shit,...and marrow and gooey matter.

On a cold Friday winter night I parked my car on the street for. I left it there all night friday all day and night saturday. Sunday I went to go out and it wouldn't turn over. nothing at all. Wow my battery is toast I'm thinking. So i called CAA to come boost it and if needed replace the battery. So the tow truck shows up hooks up the cables and still nothing....just as i was about to give up trying i glance down and see that the car is in drive. I put it in park,try starting it and low and behold!!!! it starts!! :frown:

The first time I bought Habanero peppers was about 15 years ago. I bought 10 of them at Loblaws and went home to make a spaghetti sauce. I chopped them up and added them to the sauce (yes, it was a veery hot spaghetti sauce). After I was done I headed over to the bathroom to wash my hands. On the way, without thinking, I reached through my boxers and scratched my balls.

Needless to say, I was in the shower with the water on for the next 30 minutes. Gives new meaning to the words "Great Balls of Fire"!

Polydeuces

• Like 3

Been having serious back pain for the last week, with bad spasms. So I decide heck why not try an inversion table. Well I went to the store tried one out and well almost instant relief while on it. So I buy one set it up, ready to go. Well oh shit I must of mis adjusted it cause I flew back upside down in the air stuck. Then as I'm trying to bring myself back up my dogs see me hanging there at their level. Well I was a sitting duck they came charging and started licking my face. Their small tongue getting in my noise and ears and I can't stop them hanging upside down. Well I eventually get up with a head rush.

Last night I decided to make spaghetti and I as I was trying to open the can of sauce I somehow popped the lid off and sauce went flying all over me, on my shirt p. down my shirt and bra, and even on my face

What a mess lol

It was the height of summer. We had friends over for a BBQ. I had fixed everyone a large frozen strawberry Margarita. Six perfectly blended glasses of strawberry delight balanced on a tray. Was I worried, not a bit! I was a bartender in a previous life so I was confident in my ability to transport a tray of frozen drinks a scant 15 feet to where everyone had congregated by the pool. Sadly, I had forgotten to open the glass patio doors. Damn near broke my nose and I wore all six frozen sticky concoctions. The ironic part, well actually there's two ironic parts; I had just cleaned the glass earlier that day and I don't drink! I wore everyone else's drinks.

• Like 2