I've had to back out of a couple of appointments lately because of men with a particular odor on their penis:( Not sure if it was indicative of a yeast infection odor or something more serious, so better safe than sorry. What I will say is, it made for a very uncomfortable situation. I probably didn't handle it right, as I'm not the most diplomatic person, as some may know I say what is on my mind without filtering most times:(so what would you say or how would you handle that situation if it happened to you and can't men smell or tell when their penis is odorous?

• Like 4

nothing worse than bad odour male or female don't blame u a bit for backing out they shouldn't even of went to see anyone i'm sure they could smell it themselves

• Like 2

I think you did the right thing Cristy. Whenever in doubt, don't do it. There are many more serious STD's to consider, worse the yeast! They have bad smell too..

I would tell the client they need to go see Doctor before booking again with you.

• Like 2

As an uncircumcised man, my penis does occasionally get an odor and I can ALWAYS tell when I'm not my freshest! You must be very diligent with your hygiene and I couldn't imagine going to see a lady without being sure I smelled fresh and clean and then usually freshening up when I get there just to be sure. I would be beyond embarrassed to have a date end because of stinky dick!

• Like 4

Cristy I think refusing the client is definitely the right thing to do. Wow I do feel slightly bad for the guy cause that would be very embarrassing and awkward.

Not sure this if this was his problem. I used to get the occasional rash in between my leg and penis, like a baby would get from his diaper. Since I have a physical demanding job, working in heat will no doubt cause the body to sweat often causing my underwear to become wet and humid, add friction caused by movement. The perfect recipe to cause a rash. This rash can get easily infected if it gets too severe and if treatment isn't done quickly. This can cause a smelly yeast to the area. This happened to me a couple of times which I've learned that immediately when a rash starts to occur I apply the same cream you would for babies. Keep the area dry and clean allow a day or two to heal. I've leaned also cotton is the worst material for underwear. Since I've started wearing underwear that always stay dry like (underarmor, drywear) which you can get at any sport store I've never had a problem again. This would happen on the inside of my thigh groin area never on the penis so I'm not sure it's the same. I would defiantly not visit a lady under those condition one it would be extremely embarrassing not to mention it would burn like hell to add more friction.

• Like 2

Awkward situation. I'd hate to be that guy, but you have to do what's safe/sane for you. But imagining myself as your stinky penis client, it would be embarrassing for me. If he is a decent person, and just made a silly hygienic mistake, he's going to feel pretty bad, apologize, scrub himself raw everytime from now on. If you are still comfortable seeing him, I'd recommend complimenting his maturity for taking the issue seriously and not feel attacked.

If on the other hand he's being an idiot about it, great! Tell him to gtfo, warn the other ladies, and please accept my sincerest apologies for the douchebaggery of my gender.

• Like 2

Guest ****ven

Oh dear. That's not fun on either side.Its really important to practice good hygiene before an encounter (treat it like any date - you want to be at your best)!

It is important that if you have a persistent odour (male or female) that you go get checked by your doctor it is better to be safe then sorry!

Guest *Ste***cque**

Awkward.

Maybe in that situation one could politely say something like "I'm sorry to have to bring this up but there is an odor from your penis that could be indicative of an STI. I don't think it's safe to continue at this point until you have yourself checked at a clinic. Here is the location of one. I hope you understand my position and please don't be embarrassed and don't worry. It might be nothing but I just can't take a chance. Here is your envelope back. In the case that it is nothing, I recommend to my clients to always wash their penis the same way a women washes her hair, wash, rinse and REPEAT. Sometimes once isn't enough to get fully clean. Once again, sorry and take care". I would have thought most SP's have run into this before and have some type of script ready so that they aren't too blunt. Ouch, I feel for any guy on the end of that conversation!

FWIW, I wash it 3 times while in the shower just to be sure. Of course, more than that and let's face it, you're just playing with it.:)

Guest B**na***oy

Business is business. Cristy, you and other CERB ladies offer high quality services and have set high standards for yourselves. You should expect no less of your clients and if someone is inconsiderate enough to show up with bad higiene, you should not hesitate to kick them out.

I may sound insensitive towards people that may find themselves in that situation, but its beyond comprehension that someone would show up to a sensual encounter unprepared. Life is tough, it's just tougher if your stupid.

Edited by B**na***oy

Business is business. Cristy, you other CERB ladies offer high quality services and have set high standards for yourselves. You should expect no less of your clients and if someone is inconsiderate enough to show up with bad higiene, you should not hesitate to kick them out.

I may sound insensitive towards people that may find themselves in that situation, but its behond comprehension that someone would show up to a sensual encounter unprepared. Life is tough, it's just tougher if your stupid.

I have to agree with Steve.

In the past year I've seen 3 SP's from cerb that smelt so bad down there that there was no way I could go down & dine. This is something like & pay for. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass the lady. I felt cheated out on some I enjoy...what would do??

• Like 1

I agree that this is a situation where you had to back off. I've had an experience couple years ago with a girl I met in a bar... When we went to bed at the end of the night I could smell that something was wrong with her pussy so I kinda faked I was too drunk and said we had to stop cause nothing would work.. At that time I was younger and I didn't even mentioned it to her and I should have.

There's nothing worst to go intimate with someone when you know that something is wrong.

Cristy, I'm intrigued: How did the man react?

• Like 1

I've had to back out of a couple of appointments lately because of men with a particular odor on their penis:( Not sure if it was indicative of a yeast infection odor or something more serious, so better safe than sorry. What I will say is, it made for a very uncomfortable situation. I probably didn't handle it right, as I'm not the most diplomatic person, as some may know I say what is on my mind without filtering most times:(so what would you say or how would you handle that situation if it happened to you and can't men smell or tell when their penis is odorous?

It's your business, your health and well being that is at stake here and even though it is awkward to bring it up, something needs to be said for both parties involved. It doesn't have to be done in a harsh way but more of a sympathetic nature.

Assure the client that it's not because they are not clean or make them a bad person as these things happen...even with women but they can be cured. It's when no medical attention is sought out is when these problems can get worse. I'm sure they will thank-you for it. :)

• Like 1

I agree that this is a situation where you had to back off. I've had an experience couple years ago with a girl I met in a bar... When we went to bed at the end of the night I could smell that something was wrong with her pussy so I kinda faked I was too drunk and said we had to stop cause nothing would work.. At that time I was younger and I didn't even mentioned it to her and I should have.

There's nothing worst to go intimate with someone when you know that something is wrong.

Cristy, I'm intrigued: How did the man react?

Not well, insisted that nothing was wrong, in denial and felt I was at fault??

The other person just seemed confused, it was awkward for both of us. If it happens again I think I'll be more prepared as to how to handle it and feel more secure doing so.

• Like 1

Sorry to say, but for the respect of us beautiful SP's who groom, doll up head to toe(manicure, hair, pedicure, wax etc) I do NOT feel for ANY man(not even worthy of that title)who goes to an SP and could care LESS about being properly cleaned!! I can assure you from what some of my older SP girl friends have said(30+) that ALOT of men actually do this and maybe they are just disrespectful and want to see how far they can go?(one girl straight up asked her client and he said(very rudely I may add) I am PAYING you, you are MINE for 30mins so you do WHAT I WANT, no matter what-needless to say she kicked him out) Personally this has happened ONCE to me veryyyy bad HEAD TO TOE and I did nicely offer a shower to him and he said I just had one(mmm yaaaa right LOL) -I am talking about not odour from just lil Jimmy but EVERYWHERE and because I just started and I was VERY young I was a bit shy to spell it out and felt a bit bad for him so I did not tell him to leave since it was an agency and he had stated beforehand he did not want full service. The most funniest part EVER of this whole story- he ACTUALLY got VERY mad when I would NOT do bbbj(I even called the agency and told them not in front of him of course and they got mad and said I said you do that on your ad WTF!!!!!, instead of having my back about nasty uncleanliness). At that point I was more blunt and said, it is YMMV, and I am sure you know the reasons I will NOT perform that on you! I am sooo glad it was a hotel with 2 beds! I would DEFINITELY refuse otherwise!! haha. I gave him a hand job WITH A CONDOM and touched myself with the other hand and moved around sexily and moaned and I am SO glad he came because I would not have gave him cbj even it was gross. I know now I would NEVER do that since I am more mature and speak my mind ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to say, but for the respect of us beautiful SP's who groom, doll up head to toe(manicure, hair, pedicure, wax etc) I do NOT feel for ANY man(not even worthy of that title)who goes to an SP and could care LESS about being properly cleaned!! I can assure you from what some of my older SP girl friends have said(30+) that ALOT of men actually do this and maybe they are just disrespectful and want to see how far they can go?(one girl straight up asked her client and he said(very rudely I may add) I am PAYING you, you are MINE for 30mins so you do WHAT I WANT, no matter what-needless to say she kicked him out) Personally this has happened ONCE to me veryyyy bad HEAD TO TOE and I did nicely offer a shower to him and he said I just had one(mmm yaaaa right LOL) -I am talking about not odour from just lil Jimmy but EVERYWHERE and because I just started and I was VERY young I was a bit shy to spell it out and felt a bit bad for him so I did not tell him to leave since it was an agency and he had stated beforehand he did not want full service. The most funniest part EVER of this whole story- he ACTUALLY got VERY mad when I would NOT do bbbj(I even called the agency and told them not in front of him of course and they got mad and said I said you do that on your ad WTF!!!!!, instead of having my back about nasty uncleanliness). At that point I was more blunt and said, it is YMMV, and I am sure you know the reasons I will NOT perform that on you! I am sooo glad it was a hotel with 2 beds! I would DEFINITELY refuse otherwise!! haha. I gave him a hand job WITH A CONDOM and touched myself with the other hand and moved around sexily and moaned and I am SO glad he came because I would not have gave him cbj even it was gross. I know now I would NEVER do that since I am more mature and speak my mind ;)

That sounds like a horrifying experience!!! No doubt you remember that day vividly. : S