Looking for a recommendation

Guest G-r****w

Has anyone seen or provide a little information on this young lady.

SeXy mIlF - w4m - 37 (wpg) She's off of CL and her ass is just fantastic.

But before I drop the $$ I would like any feed back.

Thanks!

I would have to agree 100% with WildStallion...

I would recommend staying as far away from CL as possible...

If you want to avoid desappointment, headaches, wasting time and money, why not consult the Ottawa recommendation section?

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

There are many lovely Ladies in Ottawa who possess the attributes you are looking for ;)

Have fun!

xox

Has anyone seen or provide a little information on this young lady.

SeXy mIlF - w4m - 37 (wpg) She's off of CL and her ass is just fantastic.

But before I drop the $$ I would like any feed back.

Thanks!

Aka: "Ashley".

:rolleyes: There's nothing to see here people, please keep moving. Lets keep the lines moving, people.

whats with the Ottawa people doing on here.. this is Winnipeg.. keep to your boards people!!

Sir, CERB is a GREAT community and we always try to help each other out no matter where we are from! i.e. Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Vancouver, etc...

CL's track record of scams and bait&switch is very well documented on many boards. Its past history speaks for itself!

Cowboy Kenny also has a special blog to warn gentlemen about many advertisers on CL who run scams on a regular basis!

Can anyone provide the link??

I wish our location wasn't relevant in order to help each other out and support each other in this great hobby!

In my previous post, I gave a link to the Ottawa recommendation section... MY mistake as I didn't notice the thread was started in the Winnipeg section!

Here's the link to the Winnipeg recommendations ;)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Cheers!

xox

• Like 1

You are absolutely right Miss Cloe....this is about everyone helping each other.

Hey fellow puff....I thought I was the only outsider allowed to woo the beautiful Ottawa ladies...but I think they are going to end up wooing me to Ottawa!!!!:motion:

Sir, CERB is a GREAT community and we always try to help each other out no matter where we are from! i.e. Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Vancouver, etc...

CL's track record of scams and bait&switch is very well documented on many boards. Its past history speaks for itself!

Cowboy Kenny also has a special blog to warn gentlemen about many advertisers on CL who run scams on a regular basis!

Can anyone provide the link??

I wish our location wasn't relevant in order to help each other out and support each other in this great hobby!

In my previous post, I gave a link to the Ottawa recommendation section... MY mistake as I didn't notice the thread was started in the Winnipeg section!

Here's the link to the Winnipeg recommendations ;)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Cheers!

xox

Thats ok Miss Cloe if they don't want you on the Winnepeg board you are welcome here in Halifax anytime

Hey fellow puff....I thought I was the only outsider allowed to woo the beautiful Ottawa ladies...but I think they are going to end up wooing me to Ottawa!!!!:motion:

lol.....that's what you get when you turn your back.....:butt:

We should trade, I've been meaning to head to Peg for quite some time now!

Thats ok Miss Cloe if they don't want you on the Winnepeg board you are welcome here in Halifax anytime

don`t listen to them Cloe, we love your input here.

go to Cowboy Kenny`s profile and search the cowboy`s diary, mostly from down your way though:motion:

I've seen the 37 year old she's ok service is limited the ass is hers she is attractive. She gives you a good show with a vibrator the you can eat her pussy and she will give you an ok cbj. She charges $100 for 1/2 hr and $200 for 1 hour but as far as I could tell the service is the same for both