we started in the hot tub

a nice way to get to know each other

than it was to the massage table for some fun

it was great but i still have knots in my back lol

guess i have to go back and see you

see you soon

• Like 1

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=84847

To begin my very 1st reco I took a look to see how long I've had the privilege of this fantastic board and have to say I hadn't realized how long it's been. Time flies as they say.

I've kept a very low profile here, more my style I'd say, and haven't seen nearly as many of the fine women here as I'd like, but just a word to those who I have had the pleasure: I've kept my appreciation between us since you are so positively and frequently reviewed , i really couldn't have added much of substance anyway. But so much for excuses and on to the business at hand, so to speak.

Wednesday past I succumbed to the seductive pics and prodding of a new goddess in our midst ( as the gentlemen who preceded me on this thread refers to this sweetheart, with not an once of exaggeration I can attest). Tianna is new to massage and the industry and though I haven't done the MA thing in many years, I took the plunge.....with Tianna in the hot tub in the Getaway Room at Paradise. Best thing I've done in a long time, and among the very best experiences I've had since arriving on CERB.

She's a beautiful little lady, and her skill (s) and commitment to please took me over the top with such force in a final rush at the end of the session that it quite literally left me laughing out loud, with her in my arms....that much fun! Really!!

We really hit it off, and I've been doing a lot of daydreaming about the next time around. Thanks so much again for the wonderful time Tianna.

Thanks for the excellent first time reco TW2!

BTW You may think it doesn't really add much to a reco if there are many posts but it does bump the reco back up to the first page or so & the Ladies still like to see their clients are happy!

• Like 2

Thanks for the Kudos Peachka! And I take your point on the value of posting to already popular rec threads. And I agree its important to show appreciation, and I've always made very sure I've done that, albeit In the past, it's been privately. Cheers to you and all . This is a terrific space here!

I happened to stop by Tianna's CERB profile after reading one of her posts in the Massage schedule section. Soon afterwards I was surprised by a friendly message from Miss Luscious in my inbox (sounds naughty but isn't). A friend request and some text flirting followed. Finally I could take no more teasing and booked an hour to see this little minx in the flesh.

Boy! Am I ever glad I did. Tianna is fun and frolic personified. She is lithe, lean and lovely. Her personality is bright, her skills are expert level. We started with a massage on me, followed by one of the best body slides I've ever had. Full, slippery body contact came with lots of teasing caresses. Tianna made the best use of every inch of her diminutive frame to drive me crazy with desire.

Next we traded places and I returned the favour (sans body slide). This gave me a chance to truly appreciate her shape and feel. Tianna's skin is buttery soft and silky smooth. Liberal oil application with slow firm strokes from her heels to the nape of her neck soon had her purring. The session became hotter and hotter as time passed.

Before we knew it the sixty minutes was nearly passed and it felt like we were just getting started. The finish was all that I had hoped for and more. Tianna has the skills,the beauty and attitude that makes a truly superior MA. I hesitate to recommend her, but only because I want to keep her for myself. But that is impractical (I'd have to go home sometime) and unfair to the rest of the CERB community.

• Like 1

picture.php?albumid=7281&pictureid=47509

A while ago, Tianna posted this pic in the Best Bums thread, with the heading "I Love Love Love My Bum."

Needless to say, this caught my attention :), and we began a fun and sexy exchange of pm's until we were finally able to meet this week. And what a meeting it was! Epic is the word, we've decided!

She's an incredibly attractive woman: her face, her eyes, her smile, her irresistible breasts, and that bum! She's not the only one who loves it!! :)

The initial embrace, feeling warm and desirous. The shower together, as we get to know each other in the froth and the warmth. The massage, first on her, then on me; the visit to the hot tub; then back to the massage table to finish off.

Beauty, talent, playful attitude, and a sweet disposition.

An epic encounter with a luscious woman. That sums it up.

• Like 1

Tianna x 2

I can't get enough of this sweet, hot, beautiful woman. Such fun to spend time with in the hot tub! On the massage table, she has a great touch and a very nice feel!!

Tianna is a very special treat to be with. She cares, is very engaged and loves her job!

Her smile when she walks through the door will set you immediately at ease. She works hard to make you feel comfortable, easy to laugh and giggle!!

Not to be missed.

• Like 1

Tianna x 3, x 4.....

I have had repeat visits, all amazing. Such a beautiful woman. Great attitude, great skills, great body. Simply: great!!!!

As I was leaving I heard one of the other girls say how much you enjoyed hearing Tianna's laugh. It's her sense of joy that's one of her best features, among many others.

I am not a massage guy and so it took some great reviews of this lady to make me stray down this path. Am I ever glad I did.

Tianna is a really pretty woman and as Cato pointed out she has an infectious laugh that lights up the whole place.

She had to come down to the main door to let me in and she's dressed in a pair of hot yoga pants. I'm a sucker for yoga pants. She had a nice red blouse on and underneath that the pink bra in her recent pics. Instant fucking boner and I'm not even in the room!

So we go in the room and she offers me a shower. I decline as I had one before driving over. She exits for a minute and I strip and sit on the table. In no time she's back and she comes up in between my legs for some great kisses and hugs....she's giggly and fun and I run my hands along her back and my hands are drawn to her gorgeous round backside like magnets to iron. Beautiful bouncy butt that she loves to have rubbed and fondled. She slipped her bra off and her yoga pants, and got me to lie down on the table on my tummy and she's giving me a nice sensuous massage ending up with some great body slides. Her lovely body was making me really hot. The views in the strategically placed mirrors add a lot to your viewing and sensual pleasure.

Soon I flip her on her back and get to give her a nice rub.

Back on the table together she used some excellent skills on the finish that left us both breathless.

Then we just lay and cuddled and chatted....really fun and laughed a lot....

Soon she says "lets hop in the shower." So we did and had fun scrubbing each other all over. Too bad the shower stall is so small but hey it forced us together a lot!

We dressed and chated our goodbyes afterwards and she sat on my knee in her yoga pants and pink bra and I just felt like I was saying goodbye to my best girl.

This girl has an infectious laugh and a natural sexuality about her...highly recommended and I'll be back again soon.

• Like 1

Since coming back to CERB, I have been browsing the site and ogling all the current ladies to see where to begin. I remembered seeing Luscious Tianna a while back when I was visiting another spa, but she never saw me. Her ass was so mesmerizing, it stuck in my head for months. I went to that spa's home page but I didn't see her profile there.

As I browsed the other girls, I made a list of who I was going to inflict with this body first. :makeout:As it happened, I saw an ad posted by Tianna in the shout box. I browsed the ad and then went to her profile. Damn, that IS the ass I remembered. She was operating out of a new location but I wouldn't care if I had to go to the moon to see her... I would. :shehot:

Luscious is just one descriptive word but it definitely

describes her to the T... Tianna mmmm

• Her Passion is Fiery Brilliance

• Her Riveting Sensuality is Enigmatic

• Her Tempestuous Sexuality is Incredibly Exhilarating

• Her Dazzling Body is Heart-stopping

• Her Hypnotic Ass is Perfectly Gorgeous

My Passionate finish was Heated, Explosive, Feverish, and Breathtaking. I know that she is now my New Addiction. One that I will have to feed very often. :bowdown:

Don't miss out on this one guys. This a Definite Dream Girl with a Passion to Please, Tease, and Courageously make you feel like the only person on earth.
:motion:

Thank you Luscious Tianna for a very exciting and unforgettable morning. I'm looking forward to some more quality time with you in the very near future. xoxoxo

• Like 1

Back again for more Tianna. More heat, more warmth, more pleasure. Lots more.

She's a beauty, she's scorching hot, and lots of fun. Highly recommended!

I love massaging her, and feeling her respond. I love it when she takes over, and makes me squirm with anticipation. I love the finish, and the hugs, and the laughter.

It's good to show your appreciation for someone so exciting, and fun. Sweet and hot and lovely. That's Tianna!

And back for another session. It's hard to stay away :) Tianna is luscious, for sure, and an outstanding pleasure-giver, with a skilful touch and sexy, arousing manner. She also enjoys being massaged, and feeling that luscious, responsive body will get you quickly recharged and eager for more.

I'll be back!

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.